Muscovite and Iranian attack on Saudi oil facilities cut 50% of Saudi oil production

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Muscovite and Iranian attack on Saudi oil facilities cut 50% of Saudi oil production ,
1) what trump is gonna do? protect putler as usual ?
2) maybe its time to switch out energy sources , to something more update to 21c?

"US of "deceit" after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Tehran was behind damaging drone attacks on two Saudi oil facilities.2

Iran condemns US 'deceit' over Saudi oil attacks

Muscovite and Iranian attack on Saudi oil facilities cut 50% of Saudi oil production ,
2) maybe its time to switch out energy sources , to something more update to 21c?

"US of "deceit" after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Tehran was behind damaging drone attacks on two Saudi oil facilities.2

The Saudis and Israelis should form a joint strike force and hammer the living crap out of them.

:party:

The Saudis and Israelis should form a joint strike force and hammer the living crap out of them.

not a practical solution------I would prefer to take as much of Iranian oil production and shipment HOSTAGE as possible-------as a payback

I agree if Iran is behind the attack by supplying the money and technology to the Yemni Rebels then Russia and China are giving their blessing...

not a practical solution------I would prefer to take as much of Iranian oil production and shipment HOSTAGE as possible-------as a payback

It would start a possible war between us and Russia... Trump is not going to do it...

Terrorist oil is going to be expensive.

1449829943779.jpg

It would start a possible war between us and Russia... Trump is not going to do it...

I don't think so

what kgb&putler have on trump? the video - tape ?

I agree if Iran is behind the attack by supplying the money and technology to the Yemni Rebels then Russia and China are giving their blessing...
Muscovy´s main strategic goal has always been the complete collapse of MENA´s oil production, they have declared it many times openly

er chalage
_108815432_saudikhurais9760919.png

thanks Lit-----a few giant warships and aircraft carriers----right there in the sea
between Saudi Arabia and Irans SHOULD DO IT
i don't think that trump will ever challenge putin´s KGB/ozero ...

Lit ---you overestimate POOTIN's love for Teheran
no my friend, i know the Persians very well . they ´d never attack 50% KSA´d oil fields without the nuclear fist (Muscovy in this case) behind, they are just too smart for such ERROR

er chalage

thanks Lit-----a few giant warships and aircraft carriers----right there in the sea

no my friend, i know the Persians very well . they ´d never attack 50% KSA´d oil fields without the nuclear fist (Muscovy in this case) behind, they are just too smart for such ERROR

I know Persians too-----they are stingy with money and spent LOTS on both Hezbollah and Houthis------they seek value for their money

er chalage

I know Persians too-----they are stingy with money and spent LOTS on both Hezbollah and Houthis------they seek value for their money

Putin selling advanced weapons to Iran to destabilize Middle ...

euromaidanpress.com › 2015/04/16 › putin-selling-advanced-weapons-to-i...

Apr 16, 2015 - Putin selling advanced weapons to Iran to destabilize Middle East and drive ... Andrey Piontkovsky, Russian mathematician, political writer and ...

Forum List

Back