Murder suspect wanted for deportation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. A known gang member who is a citizen of Mexico, and you release him back onto the street instead of holding him for ICE.

Great job protecting the public there sheriff.

Oh, you don't hold people for "civil matters"? Good call on that.

A man is dead because you are a fucking moron.

Great idea. Kick the Mexican out without any trial, and in case he is actually guilty, a murderer is set free in Mexico, and in case he is not guilty, the real murderer is off the hook. I guess the dead person's family doesn't really deserve to know who killed their family member.

Great idea. Kick the Mexican out without any trial, and in case he is actually guilty, a murderer is set free in Mexico, and in case he is not guilty, the real murderer is off the hook. I guess the dead person's family doesn't really deserve to know who killed their family member.

He was in jail previously for CAR THEFT.

IF he had been deported, at that point in time, he would not have been in the US to kill the American he murdered.

But, thanks to people like you, instead he was released onto American streets to continue committing crime.

And now a man is dead.

IF he had been deported, at that point in time, he would not have been in the US to kill the American he murdered.

But, thanks to people like you, instead he was released onto American streets to continue committing crime.

And now a man is dead.

Still doesn't change the facts I already stated.

Wouldn't it violate the civil rights of the murderer if the victim's family learns who he is? Imagine if they decide to kill him back.

And now a man is dead.

For theft, castration, but no jail time until the second theft. This is a better deal than the sharia law where they cut off your hand for it. That would have inspired him to deport himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back