Illegal Alien Signs - Here Are the Responses >>

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
borders.jpg
FALSE! National border lines come from those areas where language and other cultural distinctions change. As for imperialism, in the case of Mexico and the USA, it is Mexico who is the imperialist, currently raiding the US economy for $24 Billion/year in remittances, plus Billions$ more in welfare to Mexicans in the US, via the anchor baby racket.

Last edited:
latino-protesters-signs-14105694.jpg
Illegal immigrants themselves divide their families by disrespecting US law, by breaking it, and disrespecting the American people.

miami-trump-protests.jpg

1. Tearing down a US govt facility (of any kind) is an act of war. Doing so can get you shot .

2. Muslims profile themselves by accepting what is written in the Koran. Reform the Koran., take out the genocide, wife-beating, pedophilia and other immoral and illegal (under US law) verses, and then you won't be profiled.

3. Discrimination between people who are helpful and harmful is a healthy and correct thing to do. Same as discriminating between criminals and the law abiding.

If they were put in prison, would their spouses gripe they were separating the family?

Illegals get out of our country, take your damn signs with you, and your Mexican flags, drugs, and crime get the fuck out and don't come back.

Don't worry. Trump's favorite source has educated him all about aliens
hqdefault.jpg

If they were put in prison, would their spouses gripe they were separating the family?

I have brought up this point many times before. It usually stumps people.

If it's inhumane to deport a convicted felon illegal immigrant if they have children, isn't it inhumane to incarcerate anyone who has committed a crime and has children?

What about the children??!!

borders.jpg
FALSE! National border lines come from those areas where language and other cultural distinctions change. As for imperialism, in the case of Mexico and the USA, it is Mexico who is the imperialist, currently raiding the US economy for $24 Billion/year in remittances, plus Billions$ more in welfare to Mexicans in the US, via the anchor baby racket.
I love it when the illegals are telling me a citizen about the borders of my country. eh? And then they want my respect? fk them, ha.

I have brought up this point many times before. It usually stumps people.

If it's inhumane to deport a convicted felon illegal immigrant if they have children, isn't it inhumane to incarcerate anyone who has committed a crime and has children?

What about the children??!!
megryan_crying.gif

Forum List

Back