Murder in Mexico, hung on a bridge.

STRATFOR-Mexican-drug-cartels-map.jpg

My goodness!

The swamp is thick in Mexico!

They need a Donald Trump! :2up::clap2:

I have been a jurist in Denver, funny about that. In the last 25 years, it's always about Mexicans. They are god's gift to man kind, It's funny all the illegal Mexicans I have had to send back to Mexico. I resent that, they could have just as well immigrated legally and save us the fuss. Why not?

News
bodies-2.jpg
Bodies were found at this overpass at 1:30 today.
Bodies of two men hung from San Luis Potosí overpass
It was the second public display of violence this week in the city
Friday, August 17, 2018
In a new wave of violence in San Luis Potosí two bodies were found hanging from a pedestrian overpass in the city this morning.

The two men, one aged between 40 and 45 and the other between 20 and 25, were hung from an overpass on the Río Santiago boulevard.

The nearly nude bodies were bound in tape and bore bullet wounds. A narco-sign had been left nearby but authorities have not revealed the contents of the message.

It was the second time this week and the third time this month that bodies have been left hanging from overpasses in the city. One was found August 13 and showed signs of torture. The other appeared August 8.

Such public demonstrations of violence have not been seen since September 2012 when four bodies were found hanging from an overpass.
it's not the first time
mexicogangscratels.png

Mexican culture is about corruption. And suffering. Wow. MEXICANS are so consumed with death and corruption, and they accept it all. Sit in graveyards with sugar skulls, and make jokes about it.
calavera%2Bde%2Bamdera%2B15.jpg

Where as we ex- Europeans, we fight the darkness. But we have Halloween, but still.

35705343426_aafefc29c1_c.jpg

What a waste of prime real estate............Maybe we should just take the freaking place.........LOL

I have been a jurist in Denver, funny about that. In the last 25 years, it's always about Mexicans. They are god's gift to man kind, It's funny all the illegal Mexicans I have had to send back to Mexico. I resent that, they could have just as well immigrated legally and save us the fuss. Why not?
------------------------------------ Illegals are the same as legal . Hey , its only the USA government that defines the difference Mary .

News
bodies-2.jpg
Bodies were found at this overpass at 1:30 today.
Bodies of two men hung from San Luis Potosí overpass
It was the second public display of violence this week in the city
Friday, August 17, 2018
In a new wave of violence in San Luis Potosí two bodies were found hanging from a pedestrian overpass in the city this morning.

The two men, one aged between 40 and 45 and the other between 20 and 25, were hung from an overpass on the Río Santiago boulevard.

The nearly nude bodies were bound in tape and bore bullet wounds. A narco-sign had been left nearby but authorities have not revealed the contents of the message.

It was the second time this week and the third time this month that bodies have been left hanging from overpasses in the city. One was found August 13 and showed signs of torture. The other appeared August 8.

Such public demonstrations of violence have not been seen since September 2012 when four bodies were found hanging from an overpass.
it's not the first time
View attachment 211389
------------------------------------------------------- they will stop being Barbarians when USA Government makes them Legal American Citizens Trog .

MEXICANS are in part, descendants of indigenous peoples of mezzo America. I get that. Sacrificing people and slicing their hearts out. Temples to gods and higher mathematics. Figuring out the sunrises and sunsets. Mexicans are like that. But they never figured out the wheel. But Espanola, just another European language, like English. Spanish is a white European language. So why is being"Hispanic" considered non white or a separate culture?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back