Munchkins were sexual perverts

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
During the filming of Wizard of Oz, they repeated sexually harassed Dorothy.

People thought they were on the up-and-up due to their midget status, but that just wasn't the case.

The Lollipop Guild wanted some.
Munchkins Marching GIF - Munchkins Marching Wizard Of Oz GIFs

According to this write up which was done on February 7, 2017, the lollipop guy in the middle is the munchkin who stuck around the longest, but his passing has already happened. May 24, 2018 was his final day and he lived to be 98.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I would like to know is why it took so long to release the book that Judy's ex-husband wrote. He passed on September 15th of 2005. It was released in 2017. According to the Google website, another book came earlier back in 1992.

I object to the use of the word, "pervert." There is nothing perverted about adult men making sexual advances at an attractive young lady. They were crude, vulgar, inappropriate, and possibly even illegal (due to age differences and offensiveness), but not perverted.

Words have meanings.

I object to the use of the word, "pervert." There is nothing perverted about adult men making sexual advances at an attractive young lady. They were crude, vulgar, inappropriate, and possibly even illegal (due to age differences and offensiveness), but not perverted.

Words have meanings.

Judy Garland was under 18 when the film was being made, so that is the standard definition of "child molester".

Paeophilia recognized almost universally as a form of perversion, in spite of the protests of those involved in NAMBLA and similar liberal pressure groups.

Garland was a biological WOMAN when this was filmed. Her boobs were restrained with tight garments.

Legal definitions aside, a pedophile pursues children, not fully-developed fertile young women.

There is nothing perverted about trying to cop a feel from a young woman.

Everybody harassed everybody in Hollywood's Golden Age, kind of! ( they still do)

Why would the Lollipop Guild be any exception? :omg: :tongue:

Forum List

Back