Mulvaney says Dems will never see trump tax returns...

Mulvaney: Democrats will 'never' see Trump's tax returns

So what is trump hiding? He must be afraid of something...

And you idiots still drool as you will hump his leg next year. He is making all you RW losers look like fools.

I said it before Mulvaney did here....over and over for the last 2+ years......and I'll say it again.....NO TRUMP TAXES FOR YOU!
:777:
Except the accounting firm has already agreed to release the records to Congress.

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.

social security numbers are not assigned by state you dumb fuck. quit parroting internet myths.

Actually they are, dumbass. You may want to consider looking things up before say more stupid stuff.

I'd tell the Dems to go pound sand, they have no reason or evidence to support invading Trump's privacy. This is nothing more than political grandstanding to their base.

Real estate tax returns are very intricate and a maze. Way beyond the average Democrats understanding.
Hell, the IRS barely understands it!

Trump shouldn't release anything until Obama releases his original 1961 long form birth certificate with the state raised seal and his college admissions. Obama should answer why he has a social security number from the state of Connecticut, a state he never resided in.

social security numbers are not assigned by state you dumb fuck. quit parroting internet myths.
/——/ Social Security numbers beginning with 040-049 are for Connecticut https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v45n11/v45n11p29.pdf

Social Security History

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

/——/ Social Security numbers beginning with 040-049 are for Connecticut https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v45n11/v45n11p29.pdf

Social Security History

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.
/——-/ what’s your point?

Oh so it’s another witch hunt looking for a crime to investigate.
... in the minds of Trump cultists, because they are dedicated to protecting the dear leader, who wouldn't piss on any of them, of they were on fire.
/——/ I wouldn’t want anyone pissing on me if I was on fire. What kind of sick fu*k are you?

I was born in Kansas and my first 2 are 26.

My wife was born in Oklahoma and her first two are 27.

My daughter was born in SC and her first two are 45

My son was born in Az, his first two are 76

Oh so it’s another witch hunt looking for a crime to investigate.
... in the minds of Trump cultists, because they are dedicated to protecting the dear leader, who wouldn't piss on any of them, of they were on fire.
/——/ I wouldn’t want anyone pissing on me if I was on fire. What kind of sick fu*k are you?
Sorry, it was an American English colloquialism. Perhaps you don't have an analogue in your mother russian tongue.

Intelligent Voters can easily see that the Dirty Democrats are just harassing President Trump.
It's just another fake issue for the Troglocrats to whine about.

Last edited:

Social Security History

/——-/ what’s your point?

That states were never assigned beginning SSN numbers.

Forum List

Back