Multiverse

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse

Yeah, well, mainly just an intellectual exercise today, because M theory requires branes to collide in order to cause the original Big Bang. Actually first predicted and described 5,000 years ago in the Vedas as Mahavishnu sleeps in yoga-nidra on the Causal Ocean.

View attachment 274239

Alternate realities or outcomes, in a statistical sense today, each universe represents a different possibility, a different roll of the dice. of all available chances. In absolute terms, though by definition one may not cross from one universe to another, it should be understood that the 'multiverse' is a misnomer, because in reality, they all collectively make up the "universe," or cosmic creation, as all part and parcel of the same thing under the control and direction of one original cause or force.
It's true it comes back to the same thing if we have multiverse the same problem arises for the creation of the cosmic, we are even smaller if it was possible to be more and the mystery of the cosmic is still not solved

We do not even know where we are. If the big bang is real and the entire universe emanated from that spot, why is this point not pinpointed?

Possibly because there are no tracks, why
It's a theory that the big bang would come from nowhere like in the picture..

1024px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg
That diagram is not even 3d, why would mass spread that way. Wouldnt the mass go in all directions and leave a void at the origin.

More nonsense
The universe goes in all directions
Why does the diagram say dark matter was not ever present?

Answer, because everything we think we know might be wrong.

Did the big bang create a computer simulated universe where computer simulations contemplate the code that simulates their simulated questions?

When physicist babble like this, they are meaningless, their math adds up to nothing, yet they have to justify their grants and tenure
Dark energy, dark matter is the same thing and dark matter exists but there is still no evidence like for the multivers
. my image come from

Big Bang - Wikipedia

Dark matter and energy only exist in theory to complete the universal gravitational equation or cosmological constant. If the equation is found to be in error then the need for dark matter and energy vanish and they were never anything but a mistake.

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

Yeah, well, mainly just an intellectual exercise today, because M theory requires branes to collide in order to cause the original Big Bang. Actually first predicted and described 5,000 years ago in the Vedas as Mahavishnu sleeps in yoga-nidra on the Causal Ocean.

View attachment 274239

Alternate realities or outcomes, in a statistical sense today, each universe represents a different possibility, a different roll of the dice. of all available chances. In absolute terms, though by definition one may not cross from one universe to another, it should be understood that the 'multiverse' is a misnomer, because in reality, they all collectively make up the "universe," or cosmic creation, as all part and parcel of the same thing under the control and direction of one original cause or force.
It's true it comes back to the same thing if we have multiverse the same problem arises for the creation of the cosmic, we are even smaller if it was possible to be more and the mystery of the cosmic is still not solved

Let's cut to the chase, Brian is a nice kid full of awe and wonder but the mystery of the cosmos is already solved. It stands before us. Each of us is tinier than nothing. Smaller than the smallest. Our link to the infinite is through the soul for the heart knows no limits. The mystery of the cosmos is that power comes from infinite power, knowledge comes from infinite knowledge, truth comes from infinite truth, love comes from infinite love and consciousness to know oneself comes from the infinite consciousness to know us all.

Vishnu.jpg

The big bang is a theory, it is based on observations. The multiverse is based on nothing. Sorry, that's how it is

Common sense says multiverses exist. If not, you have just put god in a box. You're saying that nothing, not even him, lies beyond our tiny little universe.

This Is Why The Multiverse Must Exist
Seems logical until one factors in that nothing is really known about this universe
Right. So don't assume to know there is no multiverse based on what we know. We don't know shit.
Oddly enough great physicist have just claimed that this universe is not real, but a simulation. Which puts us as living in some kind of hard drive or in a ram data flow.

So just because anything is possible is no reason to babble about what isn't real
No they didn't claim that is a fact. They were just pondering.

Oddly enough creationists claimed a lot of things that turned out to be wrong. The earth is not the center of the universe. The universe doesn't revolve around us. The earth is not flat. ETC. That doesn't stop you from calling yourself a Christian does it? It should.

Well I'm not going to stop being scientific just because someone says something I don't agree with. Like I don't buy for one second that if there are multiverses then there is another universe with another me only I'm slightly different. And there are an infinite number of me's out there in other universes, etc. blabla. I think this is the dumbest thing I ever heard. The circumstances that made me in this universe are unique and would never happen that way again even in an infinite number of universes. Trace back the first life that crawled out of the sea and how that animal is related to all living creatures on earth. Your parents met by chance here on earth and their parents met by chance and so on dating all the way back to your first monkey relative. Now how is that sequence of events going to also happen on another planet in another universe? Not possible. And even though scientists say it's true if there is a multiverse, I don't buy it. Like you I don't have to buy everything science says they think is true.

Facts.

1. There is no Universe the earth is everything
2. The earth is the center of everything
3. The earth is not the center
4. Einstein, the universe is static not expanding
5. Hubble, Einstein is stupid it's expanding
6. It's expanding too fast, we need dark matter
7. Can't find dark matter the universe is the matrix simulated
8. The dark matter is in another universe that we are too dumb to see

Reality, all and none, you will never know what is in my pocket and we are touching right now, yet you demand to know where the universe cane from. Pick a stock and make some money before you ponder your own downfall

It's a theory that the big bang would come from nowhere like in the picture..

1024px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg
That diagram is not even 3d, why would mass spread that way. Wouldnt the mass go in all directions and leave a void at the origin.

More nonsense

Did the big bang create a computer simulated universe where computer simulations contemplate the code that simulates their simulated questions?

When physicist babble like this, they are meaningless, their math adds up to nothing, yet they have to justify their grants and tenure
Dark energy, dark matter is the same thing and dark matter exists but there is still no evidence like for the multivers
. my image come from

Big Bang - Wikipedia

Dark matter and energy only exist in theory to complete the universal gravitational equation or cosmological constant. If the equation is found to be in error then the need for dark matter and energy vanish and they were never anything but a mistake.
The universal gravitational equation comes from Something, Somewhere and again maybe that's something we have not discovered or will never discover? Something powerful behind, further still that we do not see, that we do not know about?

Dark matter and energy only exist in theory to complete the universal gravitational equation or cosmological constant.

Wrong. While Dark Energy is wholly a construct to satisfy a missing variable in the acceleration of cosmic expansion, Dark Matter is a definite. Not only is it the lion's share of all matter making up the universe, not only is it the source from which the gravity field emanates, but we have even successfully mapped it.

Below is a map of the dark matter surrounding galaxy cluster Abell 1689 2 billion light years away in the direction of Virgo:

abell1689.jpg

More nonsense

. my image come from

Big Bang - Wikipedia

The universal gravitational equation comes from Something, Somewhere and again maybe that's something we have not discovered or will never discover? Something powerful behind, further still that we do not see, that we do not know about?
That seems correct, however it is arrogant to demand that we must know. Seriously it's as if we just woke up from a big sleep to ponder what may have no answer, as if the answer can not be confirmed there is no answer and all ideas are equal

Dark matter and energy only exist in theory to complete the universal gravitational equation or cosmological constant.

Wrong. While Dark Energy is wholly a construct to satisfy a missing variable in the acceleration of cosmic expansion, Dark Matter is a definite. Not only is it the lion's share of all matter making up the universe, not only is it the source from which the gravity field emanates, but we have even successfully mapped it.

Below is a map of the dark matter surrounding galaxy cluster Abell 1689 2 billion light years away in the direction of Virgo:

View attachment 274251
Dark matter is termed dark because it can not be confirmed. It exist to fill a variable in an equation that does not make sense without it. Try going to school and popping in a random number as the answer and calling it dark.

Then look for a new school

Show us dark matter kid

View attachment 274239

Let's cut to the chase, Brian is a nice kid full of awe and wonder but the mystery of the cosmos is already solved. It stands before us. Each of us is tinier than nothing. Smaller than the smallest. Our link to the infinite is through the soul for the heart knows no limits. The mystery of the cosmos is that power comes from infinite power, knowledge comes from infinite knowledge, truth comes from infinite truth, love comes from infinite love and consciousness to know oneself comes from the infinite consciousness to know us all.

View attachment 274247
I always said this quote : And life is a mirror that reflects memories.

Dark matter is termed dark because it can not be confirmed. Show us dark matter kid
Wrong again. You are confusing dark matter and energy. Dark Matter is called dark because it does not interact directly with ordinary matter. As to showing you, I just showed one of many published photos mapping dark matter in various galaxy clusters that has been published. Have you no eyes?

One solution is that it has always been there. No "creation".

Dark matter is termed dark because it can not be confirmed. Show us dark matter kid
Wrong again. You are confusing dark matter and energy. Dark Matter is called dark because it does not interact directly with ordinary matter. As to showing you, I just showed one of many published photos mapping dark matter in various galaxy clusters that has been published. Have you no eyes?
Dude you need to lay off the acid, dark matter and energy are not proven to exist.

Galaxy clusters showing dark matter.

Get help

Seriously it is termed dark because it is not visible, are you on the Earth

Dark matter is said to be “dark” because it is the matter which is invisible to us. The simplest reason could be that such matter does not interact with the electromagnetic radiation. It fails to absorb or emit enough radiation to be detectable with current imaging technology.

But you see it right

You seen bigfoot lately
Or nessie
how bout the mothman

Or President Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
Dude you need to lay off the acid, dark matter and energy are not proven to exist.

Get help

Dark matter is said to be “dark” because it is the matter which is invisible to us. The simplest reason could be that such matter does not interact with the electromagnetic radiation. It fails to absorb or emit enough radiation to be detectable with current imaging technology.

But you see it right

Faint starlight in Hubble images reveals distribution of dark matter

Galaxy Clusters Reveal New Dark Matter Insights

Dark Energy, Dark Matter | Science Mission Directorate

Gallery: Dark Matter Throughout the Universe

Always love trying to talk general science here on a layman's level. I never fail to run into at least one pinhead who calls you a loon who thinks they know everything yet is easily proven wrong in just 5 minutes by the flick of as mouse.

Get help

But you see it right

Faint starlight in Hubble images reveals distribution of dark matter

Galaxy Clusters Reveal New Dark Matter Insights

Dark Energy, Dark Matter | Science Mission Directorate

Gallery: Dark Matter Throughout the Universe

Always love trying to talk general science here on a layman's level. I never fail to run into at least one pinhead who calls you a loon who thinks they know everything yet is easily proven wrong in just 5 minutes by the flick of as mouse.

dark matter
[dark matter]
NOUN
astronomy
cold dark matter (noun) · hot dark matter (noun)
  1. (in some cosmological theories) nonluminous material that is postulated to exist in space and that could take any of several forms including weakly interacting particles (cold dark matter) or high-energy randomly moving particles created soon after the Big Bang (hot dark matter).
Again dude I can post links on the internet PROVING Nessie and Bigfoot

You need to graduate the 8th grade

Again dude I can post links on the internet PROVING Nessie and Bigfoot

From NASA physicists? Wow. You're an idiot. Not worth my time.
dark matter

noun
a hypothetical form of matter invisible to electromagnetic radiation, postulated to account for gravitational forces observed in the universe.

No one at NASA has seen dark matter, if they had it would no longer be dark.

NASA, dopey schmucks loaded a space capsule with pure O2 rendering the astronauts toast

Brilliant, the guy at the muffler shop knew better

God, is the explanation for the Big Bang. Someday we'll laugh that we even believed in other "universes." A universe includes ALL.

God, is the explanation for the Big Bang. Someday we'll laugh that we even believed in other "universes." A universe includes ALL.

The word universe only means all that is known, which is itself nonsense because little if anything is known

The word universe only means all that is known, which is itself nonsense because little if anything is known
No, it means ONE. It includes ALL.

u·ni·verse
/ˈyo͞onəˌvərs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. all existing matter and space considered as a whole; the cosmos.

Forum List

Back