Multiverse

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

multiverse-fe01-main-tease.jpg

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

What do you think? Give your opinion.

Brian Greene: Welcome to the Multiverse

A very fun thing to think about.

It could be that the "Big Bang" that created this universe merely came out of the ass end of a black hole in another universe. The Big Bang Theory, on its own, doesn't really satisfy, but that would explain the "something from nothing" conundrum.

Where did all the other universes begin, then? We don't know, we can't know, we'll most likely not know in our lifetimes. But it's fun to ponder.

It could be that the "Big Bang" that created this universe merely came out of the ass end of a black hole in another universe. The Big Bang Theory, on its own, doesn't really satisfy, but that would explain the "something from nothing" conundrum.

Where did all the other universes begin, then? We don't know, we can't know, we'll most likely not know in our lifetimes. But it's fun to ponder.

Our universe would have been created in the same way as the creation that the other universes a little like in our universe and all that dies and is born, but it is true that it does not answer either to the question which would have to create multivers?, LOL

If we take as example the maths there is no beginning with the minus - 1 and so on no end for 0, 1, 2, is this the same for the universe or the multiverse?

The multiverse, also known as a maniverse, megaverse, metaverse, omniverse, or meta-universe, is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternate universes.

So, that could explain the big bang? because the big Bang came from somewhere our universe would have been created like the other universes?

If I say "God did it", can I stop thinking?

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion

I am a believer but I know we can not have the answer, no one can. but I like to try to get an answer. I talk a lot about this issue to the people around me, but they are in their own world, I respect it too, but it is an essential and important question it is my opinion
Imagine if you were a rock, what you could think-not much. An ant-more. A pig-more. If thinking has an evolution process of its own, imagine what is beyond the human. Artificial intelligence sentience?

Big bang didn't happen. Evolutionists believe it took 20 mins to get everything in place that took God 6 days to do. Sheesh! What a crock.

If the universe is infinite, wouldn't that be essentially the same thing as a multiverse?

Anyway I recommend Rick & Morty for the explanation of everything multiverse.

Big bang didn't happen. Evolutionists believe it took 20 mins to get everything in place that took God 6 days to do. Sheesh! What a crock.
I don't think the Big Bang is an area of study for most evolutionists.
Or is "evolutionist" just a derogatory term you use for everyone you disagree with?

Or is "evolutionist" just a derogatory term you use for everyone you disagree with?

It's part of evolutionary thinking and history.

Imagine if you were a rock, what you could think-not much. An ant-more. A pig-more. If thinking has an evolution process of its own, imagine what is beyond the human. Artificial intelligence sentience?
We use only 5% of our ability to think so we are there we can not know the end of the story maybe later?

Riiiight...that makes sense...in some universe I suppose.

Riiiight...that makes sense...in some universe I suppose.

Too ignorant. You're saying this in the Multiverse thread? Hahahahahahahaha.

God created the universe, not multiverses. There is no evidence for it. Multiverses were made up by the evos because they found the fine tuning facts in the universe while researching their big bang theory. Fine tuning means that life is rare. It means no aliens. It means life doesn't just develop like evolution says it does in THIS universe. You got famous atheist physicists believing in multiverses without any evidence.

Multiverse is not a real topic to discuss.

God created the universe, not multiverses. There is no evidence for it. Multiverses were made up by the evos because they found the fine tuning facts in the universe while researching their big bang theory. Fine tuning means that life is rare. It means no aliens. It means life doesn't just develop like evolution says it does in THIS universe. You got famous atheist physicists believing in multiverses without any evidence.
How would you know what God did

Did you not see "Chronicles of Riddick?"

Did you not see "Chronicles of Riddick?"
Actually no
But I saw star wars does that count

Yeah its slim and guess work but still based on a lot more evidence than your crock of crap that was pulled out of somes ass because tgey had no answers for the idiot masses that are afraid to die and cease to exist. Much like santa claus , the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

Forum List

Back