Multiple states suing Biden over failed unconstitutional agenda

How do you fuck the country up so bad in less than 3 months?

Biden need to be impeached. He is pushing an unconstitutional agenda.

If a state gets money from the stimulus, they cannot cut taxes? That is unconstitutional as fuck.

IMPEACH 46!

Why is that unconstitutional? What's Constitutional about giving tax cuts to your wealthy buddies?

Using a federal stimulus to pay for tax cuts has a double incentive for conservatives. It screws the working class twice.

If the government doles out the money they can decide how it is used.
The Feds take tax revenues from the states, then only dole them back out if they're good little serfs.

How very fascist of you.

I asked a question. You can answer it or rant. Whether I agree with something or not doesn't determine what can be done.
You didn't ask any question....I can still read and comprehend the English language.

Leftists, why do you support these policies that are Unconstitutional? Just because you want Pelosi to have money and power?

You know you useful idiots have to keep moving left or you will be cancelled.

Using a federal stimulus to pay for tax cuts has a double incentive for conservatives. It screws the working class twice.
You corporate bootlicking fascist jackholes can quit pretending that you give a flying fuck about the middle class any time now....Nobody with a lick of sense believes you anymore.

If a state gets money from the stimulus, they cannot cut taxes? That is unconstitutional as fuck.

I agree. I'm sure the courts will too.

Why is that unconstitutional? What's Constitutional about giving tax cuts to your wealthy buddies?

Isn't that what the democrats want to do when they are trying to abolish the SALT deduction limit? Which has NOTHING to do with a requirement to deny a state's decision to cut taxes as a provision to accepting COVID Relief money. I don't think the democrats are stupid, they know damn well that is unconstitutional, they threw that is there as bone to their base and as an appeal to keep them in power so they can change the Judiciary Branch of gov't so they can do whatever they want.

Bullshit, Trump tried to do that and the courts wouldn't let him. But it's different when a democrat does it, right?

Total bullshit, the working class got a nice tax cut thanks to the Trump 2017 tax cuts. And in 2018 we saw unprecedented economic growth as a result.

Biden is doing a lot of stuff that he knows is unconstitutional but he doesn't care. If the Repubs challenge and the courts strike it down, that's a win for Biden and the Dems cuz now they can use that politically in the next election to fire up their base. And if the courts don't strike it down or only part of it, then they can go the the voters and say "Look what I did for you!". It really helps to have a complicit media to cover your ass.

I agree. I'm sure the courts will too.

Isn't that what the democrats want to do when they are trying to abolish the SALT deduction limit? Which has NOTHING to do with a requirement to deny a state's decision to cut taxes as a provision to accepting COVID Relief money. I don't think the democrats are stupid, they know damn well that is unconstitutional, they threw that is there as bone to their base and as an appeal to keep them in power so they can change the Judiciary Branch of gov't so they can do whatever they want.

Bullshit, Trump tried to do that and the courts wouldn't let him. But it's different when a democrat does it, right?

When?

Forum List

Back