Multiculturalism is damaging our society

Many of us saw this coming. Conflict is going to happen between people who are different. There was a reason Brexit passed. Now on the other side of the ocean we see Texit and Calexit.

---But in reality, it was a Ponzi scheme.---

Just because you are a racist piece of shit that does not want to be around anyone that does not look just like them, you should not assume the rest of us are

Flying the flag is not a requirement for assimilation, and many if not most Americans don't every day. All the rest (and many that also) is happening today just as it has always been.
I lived in Miami and you would see more cuban flags than American flags. That tells me they are not assimilating

I lived in Miami and you would see more cuban [sic] flags than American flags. That tells me they are not assimilating
No it doesn't. It tells you a lot of families are proud of their Cuban ancestry, and that you were in some highly concentrated neighborhoods. I live in Boston, and I see dozens of Irish flags on my commute to work. They are all proud Americans whose families "assimilated" generations ago.

Forum List

Back