Muhammad was a slave owner, should mosques be torn down?

There is a reason Progs won't touch this thread.

They have no answer. The answer is they are blatantl hypocrites.

It's clearly on display.

The true reason it's ok for Muhammad to have owned slaves is that most Muslims have dark skin so Islam cannot be criticized in any way. That's the real reason, but the lying Progs won't admit it.

There is a reason Progs won't touch this thread.

They have no answer. The answer is they are blatantl hypocrites.

It's clearly on display.

The true reason it's ok for Muhammad to have owned slaves is that most Muslims have dark skin so Islam cannot be criticized in any way. That's the real reason, but the lying Progs won't admit it.

It's good to be able to expose their hypocrisy.

Muhammad bought, kept, and sold slaves.
Because of this should we tear down the places where he is worshipped along with the Islamic god?

I placed this in politics because it's relevant to wgat is now occurring.

No one is stopping you from electing representatives who would vote to ban mosques.

lol

Come on, Progs....call out Muhammad for being a slave owner and therefore all mosques and anything related to Islam should be destroyed, right?

Because of this should we tear down the places where he is worshipped along with the Islamic god?

Yes, and we can change the rules of engagement now to. So let's bomb the shit out of the mosque.

Yes, and we can change the rules of engagement now to. So let's bomb the shit out of the mosque.

No violence....but if Progs think anything memorializing any slave owner is bad, they need to be consistent and demand removal of all slave owner memorials.

Here is the inherent problem with what Progs want as law....they want it applied only as they see fit. They don't agree with the 1st ammendment. They only want compliance.

You have to get on the PC mailing list.

Let's remember, Obama was against gay marriage.

Obama was against gay marriage...so he is a homophobic racist POS, right?

Progs don't know what they want...they act like women on Day 28.

Muhammad had multiple wives and liked to fuck little boys....shouldn't mosques be torn down because of that?

Progs actually don't consider pedophilia a crime. Ask NAMBLA.

He was a pig fucker but men who matter should own slaves. For many that is all they are good for. This nation was great when white men owned those otherwise lazy stupid n*ggers.

d00d! Yur out there, man. :cuckoo:

On the topic of the OP, all mosques should be investigated for traitorous/terrorist activity and closed down accordingly.

They're closing up to 150 in France, and France is the size of Texas.

No violence....but if Progs think anything memorializing any slave owner is bad, they need to be consistent and demand removal of all slave owner memorials.

Here is the inherent problem with what Progs want as law....they want it applied only as they see fit. They don't agree with the 1st ammendment. They only want compliance.

As well as get rid of the name "democrat " as it was the democrats who invented the KKK and they also had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the equal rights stuff.

The answer to your question is 'NO'.

The reason is because 'Muslims' are / 'Islam' is on the Liberal 'List Of Protected Groups / Persons', exempt from the criticisms and condemnations reserved for those Liberals deem deserve.

We must not INSULT / OFFEND Muslims, therefore, we do not openly criticize them for almost anything...

Other Groups / Persons on this list include 'BLM', Planned Parenthood, Obama, & Hillary....

:p

The answer to your question is 'NO'.

The reason is because 'Muslims' are / 'Islam' is on the Liberal 'List Of Protected Groups / Persons', exempt from the criticisms and condemnations reserved for those Liberals deem deserve.

We must not INSULT / OFFEND Muslims, therefore, we do not openly criticize them for almost anything...

Other Groups / Persons on this list include 'BLM', Planned Parenthood, Obama, & Hillary....

:p

Obama was against gay marriage in 2009....damn homophobe!!

I think there's a clear deliniation myself between building monuments to those that took up arms against the United States of America for the perpetuity of slavery and those that didn't. I'm fine if those that rebelled against the USA for slavery no longer get monuments on US gov't property. And those that didn't do.

I think there's a clear deliniation myself between building monuments to those that took up arms against the United States of America for the perpetuity of slavery and those that didn't. I'm fine if those that rebelled against the USA for slavery no longer get monuments on US gov't property. And those that didn't do.

I am glad you are fine with it. I think it's stupid. We disagree.

That's America, isn't it?

We have legal avenues, Citizens shouldn't be vandalizing government property without legal standing to do so.

He was a pig fucker but men who matter should own slaves. For many that is all they are good for. This nation was great when white men owned those otherwise lazy stupid n*ggers.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

I am glad you are fine with it. I think it's stupid. We disagree.

We have legal avenues, Citizens shouldn't be vandalizing government property without legal standing to do so.

Agreed. And we are seeing America at work removing those statues from gov't property. We can disagree whether we like it or not, but that's America.

Forum List

Back