Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

in your mind, were the native indians ignorant racists for trying to protect what they had?
What an odd choice of words. The Zionists are stealing (against international law) Palestinian land. Nothing "ignorant" about understanding that. And as both Arab and Jew are Semites, there can nothing "racist" about Palestine's struggle against the Zionists onslaught. Your logic is out on a limb now.
I suppose the true owners of that land are subject to how far back you are willing to go to find that answer.

in your mind, were the native indians ignorant racists for trying to protect what they had?
What an odd choice of words. The Zionists are stealing (against international law) Palestinian land. Nothing "ignorant" about understanding that. And as both Arab and Jew are Semites, there can nothing "racist" about Palestine's struggle against the Zionists onslaught. Your logic is out on a limb now.
I suppose the true owners of that land are subject to how far back you are willing to go to find that answer.
"Yesterday" is too far back for you to consider relevant, is it?

I think its the other way around. You cant look past yesterday.
who's land was Israel originally? the Jewish people or the ragheads.

I think its the other way around. You cant look past yesterday.
who's land was Israel originally? the Jewish people or the ragheads.
I'll bet that you even laugh at yourself.
graphics-laughing-496234.gif

she's also an America hating kunt. not that that is a neg to you. she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again. fucking karma
So let me get this straight. Is it your opinion that she intentionally threw her match just to express her "kunt-hating America" convictions ...... or was it her "fucking karma" that got her?
no

she lost b/c she sucks, she choked under pressure.

The karma was that that America hating kunt lost her first match by having a big lead then choking so hard she had no chance to win.

Poetic justice
So you believe Divine intervention smote her nerves because ... let me get this right ... she criticized the US? You believe that celestial powers hold nationalism and patriotism in very high regard, I see.
snigger.gif
are you on crack?

that's a serious question

or on any other reality altering narcotic?

she's also an America hating kunt. not that that is a neg to you. she choked, big time on the big stage, never to be heard from again. fucking karma
So let me get this straight. Is it your opinion that she intentionally threw her match just to express her "kunt-hating America" convictions ...... or was it her "fucking karma" that got her?
no

she lost b/c she sucks, she choked under pressure.

The karma was that that America hating kunt lost her first match by having a big lead then choking so hard she had no chance to win.

Poetic justice
So you believe Divine intervention smote her nerves because ... let me get this right ... she criticized the US? You believe that celestial powers hold nationalism and patriotism in very high regard, I see.
snigger.gif
are you on crack?

that's a serious question

or on any other reality altering narcotic?
might have to up his Haloperidol to at least 10mg and maybe start him on at least 400mg of quetiapine fumarate a day.
That might help to quiet the voices in his head while balancing his moods a little.
I would throw in a Colace cap just to make things work out better for him.
See, I care.

the more I think about this the more I want to know where you live.
Next time you go on vacation I can steal all your stuff, since the theft will have been done more than a day prior to your return, you would (by your own words) have to agree that its now all legally my stuff, and you dont have any stuff anymore.
I like having idiots like you around.
But, I have a feeling that you might not even live in this country to start with.

I must be missing something here. Where does she say that she hates the US ?
I think you might be missing more than you know.
So another made up "fact".You people make me chuckle you are so dumb.
Keep on chuckling Forrest.
laugh Forrest laugh
Where does she say that she hates the US ?
I think its too complicated for you.
Dont hurt yourself, just keep doing what feels right to you.

I must be missing something here. Where does she say that she hates the US ?
laugh Forrest laugh

laugh Forrest laugh
fetch ubu fetch

I dont think that I can make the question any easier.Which bit are you struggling with ?
trying to explain that to you would be like trying to describe the color blue to someone that has been blind for life.
If you cant see it on your own, there just is no hope.
do you do tricks too, like, do you fetch the newspaper or slippers or anything like that?

I dont think that I can make the question any easier.Which bit are you struggling with ?
trying to explain that to you would be like trying to describe the color blue to someone that has been blind for life.
do you do tricks too, like, do you fetch the newspaper or slippers or anything like that?

dude, you appear to be stuck.
if this was a few years back I would try putting a nickle on your head to see if you could get over the scratch.
wait till a friend with a brain wakes up and see if they can explain it to you.

dude, you appear to be stuck.
if this was a few years back I would try putting a nickle on your head to see if you could get over the scratch.
wait till a friend with a brain wakes up and see if they can explain it to you.

I have changed the font colour to help you cope with the question.

Forum List

Back