Mueller to begin investigating / Democrats to release evidence 'ANY DAY NOW'...

First, take care of your yeast infection. If you weren't such a mewling quim your notation of my improper spelling, grammar and syntax may bother me, but it only gives you an opportunity to look stupid. Every Friday it's "Trumps had it now!" But flap is done by Monday every week. Keep being wrong Jose. Maybe you can not look so stupid if you post with your Campnbell account. We ain't heard from him in a dogs age.

Guy, it's not my fault you come on here being barely literate.

First, take care of your yeast infection. If you weren't such a mewling quim your notation of my improper spelling, grammar and syntax may bother me, but it only gives you an opportunity to look stupid. Every Friday it's "Trumps had it now!" But flap is done by Monday every week. Keep being wrong Jose. Maybe you can not look so stupid if you post with your Campnbell account. We ain't heard from him in a dogs age.

Guy, it's not my fault you come on here being barely literate.

Guy. That's what you say when your flustered. Did a mormon threaten you with a butt dart Jose?

STILL
- No crime
- No criminal activity
- No obstruction
- No evidence
- No case

"...not YET", right, snowflakes?!

'Any day now...'
Moron doesn't understand that the prosecutor won't release info until he's done with the investigation.
This Easy dope actually told me that Russia is our ally.
No really.

Moron doesn't understand that the prosecutor won't release info until he's done with the investigation.

Please share with us all how snowflakes are so GOOD at leaking classified information and shit that doesn't matter but can't seem to leak any pertinent info / evidence....

It is because they still don't have SHIT! Everything they have come up with so far has been debunked, disproven, and / or has only exposed DNC / Hillary / Obama administration crimes.

upload_2017-7-14_12-2-52.jpeg

Sounding kind of desperate now that Jared and Donny Jr. Got caught...

It's not illegal to meet with a Russian.

Heck Never Trumpers and Democrats were paying Russian informants for dirt on Trump.

Talk about collusion with Russians!!! Think about it. Trump's opponents were PAYING BIG MONEY to Russian informants. Who lied and contributed to the fake Russian dossier but truly. Paying Russian informants is collusion at its highest.

And that scumbag Comey was going to pay Steele to pay Russian informants on Trump.

The head of the FBI was going to pay for more Russian informants. NOW THATS COLLUSION.
Yeah but it has nothing to do with influencing elections.......so......who cares.

THE HELL IT DOESN't it was worse than that it was and is designed to overthrow a duly elected sitting PRESIDENT NAMED DONALD TRUMP!! That is sedition AND TREASON charges for ALL who took an oathh of office to uphold the Constitutionof the United states. That is one reason the past shit pile in a suit made hies term. Many of those who hated his agenda kept their tongues because of their duty to protect a duly elected president of the people even if he was a treasonous communist himself.

STILL
- No crime
- No criminal activity
- No obstruction
- No evidence
- No case

'Any day now...'

Seriously, why not just bump one of the five thousand "nothing to see here" threads that you've already started? Why start a new thread on the same subject every couple of hours? It really looks pathetic and desperate.
New BS accusations posted need to be responded to...

That is a really good idea they post the same old lie day in day out, a never stick turd thrown against the wall that slides down, is exposed and dries up like the stining shit it is. I think it would be a good idea just to let them run with their fantasy, and read and laugh at their stupidity, monoplanic lack of intellect and their complete indoctrination. They can slap themselves on the back and say "WAAAHHHH we thought we had them", and we can discuss how to erradicate them and be sure their next defeat is tenfold what this one was while we ignore their SOS posts that repeat the same old fantasy and lies. ALL liberal shit on IGNORE!! I will watch this failure and laugh like hell, Just Know I am laughing and pissing on a printout of your AV pic everytime you get slapped down HAHAHAAA.

but their intent was NOT to collude so we are fine.

your precedence. eat it.

STILL
- No crime
- No criminal activity
- No obstruction
- No evidence
- No case

'Any day now...'

"Any day now"?

Link?

Pace yourself cupcake. Thus isn't going to happen hear as fast as we all wish or as fast as would be best for the country.

The [emoji521] bastard will do a lot more damage and break a lot more laws before this is done.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

STILL
- No crime
- No criminal activity
- No obstruction
- No evidence
- No case

'Any day now...'

Seriously, why not just bump one of the five thousand "nothing to see here" threads that you've already started? Why start a new thread on the same subject every couple of hours? It really looks pathetic and desperate.

Didn't you know?

They're all legal scholars.

The rest of us will just have to wait till the investigation is done.

The guys who won sure don't seem to have gained any peace of mind yet.
It's hard to when yappy sore-loser 'chihuahuas' keep making false, seditious accusations.

Aww. Poor guy. It's gotta be really rough for you when Trump & Co. keep offering admissions.

You are STILL agitated because being agitated is your natural state. Your ideology is one of division and greed. You see that this nation will never meet your ideal. This upsets you.

We are going to take care of the least among us and we will come to the aid of suffering people the world over. We are a multicultural, secular society. You don't feel like you fit in. Thus, your sour disposition.

Fuck the Poor. Go get a job is the best way to NOT BE POOR.

You assholes believe in Evolution and Global Warming.
So it's better that the poor die and decrease the surplus population.
Survival of The Fittest.
Law of The Jungle.
Thin The Gene Pool.
CO2 is a pollutant right? Quit phucking breathing.
The Planet has a Fever, and Al Gore says Humans are The Virus.
Time to cut of your EBT card loser.

This is what The Theory of Evolution looks like......

Lemme guess ...

RW christian, right?

[emoji90]

STILL
- No crime
- No criminal activity
- No obstruction
- No evidence
- No case

'Any day now...'

Didn't you know?

They're all legal scholars.

The rest of us will just have to wait till the investigation is done.

What investigation?

The guys who won sure don't seem to have gained any peace of mind yet.
It's hard to when yappy sore-loser 'chihuahuas' keep making false, seditious accusations.
4 years of constant sting operations and obstruction by Democrats.

The Democrats are going on an August recess soon......the Republicans will stay in Washington and try to get something done while the pricks are on vacation.

Wanna bet?
Sure

Forum List

Back