Mueller, The Media, And Mendacity

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.No one doubts the value of advertisingā€¦.and we saw proof that it can make many believe the very opposite of reality. With a seven decade history of shielding and supporting Russia in all of its forms, and with their previous candidateā€™s history of being bribed by the Kremlin, (and the current candidate bribed by China) huge numbers of Americans claimed to believe the claim that Republican Trump was the one in the pocket of the Bolsheviksā€¦..even though the Democrat Party shares the very same policies and aims with the Communist Party.

2. ā€œFor his first two and a half years in office, President Trump was dogged by the threat posed by a hostile Mueller investigation with its ability to destroy his presidency. While Mueller issued subpoenas, the Democrats and the anti- Trump mediaā€”particularly the anchors and commentators on CNN, MSNBC, and the three networksā€”made round-the-clock unfounded charges that the president was ā€œin Putinā€™s pocket,ā€ and ā€œon Putinā€™s payroll,ā€ that he was ā€œa ā€œRussian agentā€ and a ā€œtraitor.ā€

At about the 5:30 mark, Congressman (and 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful) Eric Swalwell asserts without evidence that Trump is a ā€œRussian agentā€ who is ā€œworking on behalf of the Russians.ā€ Examples of the daily barrage of similar baseless accusations are endless.ā€
Horowitz, ā€œBlitzā€

3. ā€œThese accusations reached levels so bizarre that MSNBCā€™s Lawrence Oā€™Donnell actually claimed that Putin had authorized the Syrian dictator Assad to use chemical weapons against his own people so that Trump could launch a rocket attack on Syrian bases and in doing so cover up his ā€œallegianceā€ to Putin!ā€
Fevered Swamps: Lawrence O'Donnell promotes bizarre Trump-Putin-Assad conspiracy theory

4. ā€œMueller concluded his investigation in March 2019. By then he had expended two and a half years of effort, spent 35 million dollars, issued 500 search warrants and 2,800 subpoenas, only to come to the conclusion that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russians.ā€
Horowitz, ā€œBlitzā€

5. What was active participant in the fraud, the NYTimes, to do when the original plot fell apart????

ā€œā€¦Executive editor Dean Baquet called a crisis meeting of his staff. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the new direction of the Times ā€™ editorial policy in the wake of Muellerā€™s exoneration of Trump. The meeting was secretly recorded and a copy of the recording leaked to Slate magazine. According to the leaked transcript, Baquet conceded that for two years the Times had ā€œbuilt our newsroomā€ around the Trump collusion with Russia story. The story had proved to be a fiction, though Baquet didnā€™t concede that in so many words. Instead he merely admitted they had been ā€œcaught flat-footed.ā€ It was time for a change, he said, and the changeā€”he announcedā€”was to build the newsroom around white racism.ā€
New York Times Admits 'We Built Our Newsroom' Around Russia Hoax

Letā€™s review: we have learned about the corruption of the Democrat Party, and of the vaunted NYTimes, and every one connected with these two, and that they build on the reversal of the facts:

a.Both the Democrat Party and the NYTimes have a long history of admiring and supporting Bolshevik Russia

b.Rather than ā€˜white racism,ā€™ the only racism today is anti-white racism.

Seems there's no longer any room for truth or reality in Liberal America.

See the pattern?

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .

Democrats are still beating that dead horse, I pray durham will come out with something tangible very soon...but im tired of the waiting

I'm not optimistic about justice.

From one of my fav authors, James Lee Burke:

"...I knew a black man who had been a sergeant in Lt. William Calleyā€™s platoon at My Lai. He had stood above the ditch at My Lai and machine-gunned children and women and old men while they begged for their lives. Years later the sergeantā€™s son died of a drug overdose in his front yard. The sergeant believed his sonā€™s death was payback for the ditch at My Lai. He covered the walls of his home with pictures and news articles that detailed the atrocity he had participated in and relived his deeds at My Lai twenty-four hours a day. But the politicians who sent my friend the sergeant into that Third World village would never have to carry his burden, nor would any civil or military authority ever hold them accountable.

Thatā€™s the way it is. The right people seldom go down."

6. The NYTimes was crushed when Mueller pulled the rug out from under themā€¦..but they found a new lie to trumpet from their headlines.

ā€œAt the meeting, Baquetā€™s announcement evoked the following comment from one of the Timesā€™ staffers: ā€œHello, I have another question about racism. Iā€™m wondering to what extent you think that the fact of racism and white supremacy being sort of the foundation of this country should play into our reporting. Just because it feels to me like it should be a starting point, you know?
Like these conversations about what is racist, what isnā€™t racist. I just feel like racism is in everything. It should be considered in our science reporting, in our culture reporting, in our national reporting. And so, to me, itā€™s less about the individual instances of racism, and sort of how weā€™re thinking about racism and white supremacy as the foundation of all of the systems in the country.ā€

ā€¦ that is just what the Timesā€™ editors proceeded to do: Indict as racist and white supremacist the most tolerant and inclusive nation in the world.

The Timesā€™ editors seemed to be lacking in the most basic sense of irony. America had just completed an eight-year presidency led by a member of its historically most abused minorityā€”something no other nation in the world had ever man- aged to achieve. The nationā€™s popular culture was dominated by African Americans, its national pastime by Hispanics; African American politicians ruled major cities like Atlanta, Chicago, and Baltimore, along with its capital city, Washington, D.C. Its ā€œpaper of recordā€ was headed by Dean Baquet, an African American. How could anyone in their right mind call its citizens and culture ā€œracistā€ and ā€œwhite supremacistā€?

Horowitz, ā€œBlitzā€

With all the violence coming out of democrat supported protests I noticed both Biden and Harris fall back on the false Charlottesville narrative of white racism.

Could you please provide the quote?

From Biden's introduction of Harris as VP yesterday.

Todayā€™s not only the day Iā€™m proud to introduce Senator Kamala Harris as the vice presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. Itā€™s also the third anniversary of that terrible day in Charlottesville. Remember? Remember what it felt like to see those neo-Nazis, close your eyes, and those Klansmen, white supremacists, coming ā€¦ close your eyes, and those Klansmen, white supremacists, coming out of fields, carrying lighted torches, faces contorted, bulging veins, pouring into the streets of a historic American city, spewing the same antisemitic bile we heard in Hitlerā€™s Germany in the ā€™30s. Remember how it felt to see a violent clash ensue between those celebrating hate and those standing against it? It was a wake up call for all of us as a country. For me, it was a call to action. My father used to say, silence is complicity, not original to him, but he believed it. At that moment, I knew I couldnā€™t stand by and let Donald Trump, a man who went on to say when asked about what he thought he said, there were very fine people on both sides, ā€œVery fine people on both sides.ā€

two corrections to the op

1. the MUELLER investigation was not 2 1/2 years, it was less than 2 years.

2. the Mueller investigation did not find ''no evidence'' of Trump campaign and Russian collusion. They specifically stated they could not establish enough evidence to support a conspiracy indictment/charge. They found plenty of evidence supporting a Trump campaign and Russian operative relationship.

- The Trump campaign was in contact with the Russian operatives over 160 times during the campaign.

-Manafort gave Trump inside polling data for the 3 Democratic States that Trump surprisingly won the electoral votes, several times....week after week.... BUT the Mueller team could not establish what the Russians did with the Trump polling data given to them....

-Don Jr, Manafort, Kushner met with Russian operatives in Trump Tower to get Hillary dirt or stolen emails... but the Mueller team could not establish what the dirt was dropped off, if there was any, nor could they establish that Don Jr knew that he was breaking the law by accepting this dirt from foreign government adversaries..... ( the campaign finance law dictates the person breaking the law had to know they were breaking the law....)

-Roger Stone connected with Gucifer2, a Russian GRU intelligence officer to get the heads up on the DNC and Podesta stolen emails and with wikileaks once they made it there.... and daily called Trump with a heads up of each email segments being released so Trump could use them at night, during his rallies. He was charged and convicted by a jury of his peers, for LYING about it..... and threatening to kill another witness if he too did not lie about it.

- It was established that Kushner connected with a Russian operative to establish a BACK DOOR secure line to Putin's Kremlin, at the Russian Embassy, so that the Trump campaign or Trump could communicate directly with Putin without the US govt knowing about it or what was said....

READ THE MUELLER REPORT

There is lots and lots and lots more evidence of all the connections of Trumpers and Russians.... in the Mueller Report, which clearly, NONE of you right wingers have read.

a Conspiracy charge could not be made by Mueller, because he could not establish that the Trump Team ASKED or PARTICIPATED in the actual theft of the emails with the Russians.... which he needed to do for a conspiracy charge..... he did establish that the Trump campaign got the heads up on the email releases and that the Trump campaign welcomed them, and used them....

Could you please provide the quote?

From Biden's introduction of Harris as VP yesterday.

Todayā€™s not only the day Iā€™m proud to introduce Senator Kamala Harris as the vice presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. Itā€™s also the third anniversary of that terrible day in Charlottesville. Remember? Remember what it felt like to see those neo-Nazis, close your eyes, and those Klansmen, white supremacists, coming ā€¦ close your eyes, and those Klansmen, white supremacists, coming out of fields, carrying lighted torches, faces contorted, bulging veins, pouring into the streets of a historic American city, spewing the same antisemitic bile we heard in Hitlerā€™s Germany in the ā€™30s. Remember how it felt to see a violent clash ensue between those celebrating hate and those standing against it? It was a wake up call for all of us as a country. For me, it was a call to action. My father used to say, silence is complicity, not original to him, but he believed it. At that moment, I knew I couldnā€™t stand by and let Donald Trump, a man who went on to say when asked about what he thought he said, there were very fine people on both sides, ā€œVery fine people on both sides.ā€

" I knew I couldnā€™t stand by and let Donald Trump, a man who went on to say when asked about what he thought he said, there were very fine people on both sides, ā€œVery fine people on both sides.ā€

Thanks so much!!!!

I wanted that quote because so many of the liars....er, Democrats on the board claim the same and I can explode it:

From Left-leaning USAToday:
"To be fair, President Donald Trump was making a somewhat subtler point. In his colloquy with the press, he was not calling neo-Nazis great folks but arguing that many of the Confederate-statue-loving protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, were not neo-Nazis at all. Somehow, these ā€œfine peopleā€ got mixed in with white supremacists shouting, ā€œJews will not replace us,ā€ and never noticed their compatriots were not fine people, too."
One year after Charlottesville, Trump has normalized racism in America

Charlottesville was a media creation. If it wasn't for the media touting the event in advance with millions of free publicity, very few would have even known about it. James Alex Fields would have remained in his mother's basement in Maumee. CNN really needs to take responsibility .
The demographic that showed up for the white power rally donā€™t watch CNN.

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

you libs continue to make fools of yourselves with this kind of crap.

How did the white supremacist groups get the message to Mr. Fields, who wasn't a member and was living in his mum's Maumee basement?

so lets see now, black power rallies where property is destroyed and innocent people are attacked are ok, but any white group that gathers peacefully is bad?

Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. Itā€™s disgusting that people canā€™t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.

"Three years ago today, white supremacists descended on Charlottesville with torches in hand and hate in their hearts. Our president said they were "very fine people."
It was clear then, and it's clear now: We are in a battle for the soul of our nation, and we must win."
ā€” Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) August 12, 2020

Isn't this superb for a thread on Democrat mendacity?

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides... I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name... So you know what, it's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally -- but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and White nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with helmets and with baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

How did the white supremacist groups get the message to Mr. Fields, who wasn't a member and was living in his mum's Maumee basement?
Internet. Reddit. 4chan. Facebook. Twitter.

The alt right exists and flourishes through internet subculture. Itā€™s incredibly powerful.

Gather peacefully? A man drove his car into a crowd of people killing one and wounding dozens others.

Also, BLM =/= black power. Itā€™s disgusting that people canā€™t see a difference between black people wanting equality and white people demanding supremacy.

Fields wasn't a dues pays white supremacist at all. Wasn't part of the group- he was watching CNN in his mum's basement.

Black people have equality, thanks to the Republican, and white people aren't demanding supremacy.

But don't worry.....you get to keep your gold star from government school......you dunce.

Internet. Reddit. 4chan. Facebook. Twitter.

The alt right exists and flourishes through internet subculture. Itā€™s incredibly powerful.

6. The NYTimes was crushed when Mueller pulled the rug out from under themā€¦..but they found a new lie to trumpet from their headlines.

ā€œAt the meeting, Baquetā€™s announcement evoked the following comment from one of the Timesā€™ staffers: ā€œHello, I have another question about racism. Iā€™m wondering to what extent you think that the fact of racism and white supremacy being sort of the foundation of this country should play into our reporting. Just because it feels to me like it should be a starting point, you know?
Like these conversations about what is racist, what isnā€™t racist. I just feel like racism is in everything. It should be considered in our science reporting, in our culture reporting, in our national reporting. And so, to me, itā€™s less about the individual instances of racism, and sort of how weā€™re thinking about racism and white supremacy as the foundation of all of the systems in the country.ā€

ā€¦ that is just what the Timesā€™ editors proceeded to do: Indict as racist and white supremacist the most tolerant and inclusive nation in the world.

Forum List

Back