Mueller is taking too long???......Here's the REALITY

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The average length of an independent, special counsel's investigation is about 2 years, 4 months, plus.....
Mueller was appointed in May 2017 and has already indicted TWO and convicted another TWO.

So, right wing, Trump cultists.......do your own simple arithmetic.

screen%20shot%202017-06-15%20at%2085947%20am.png

The average length of an independent, special counsel's investigation is about 2 years, 4 months, plus.....
Mueller was appointed in May 2017 and has already indicted TWO and convicted another TWO.

So, right wing, Trump cultists.......do your own simple arithmetic.

screen%20shot%202017-06-15%20at%2085947%20am.png

How many of those had more than a years worth of FBI investigations compiled before they commenced?

I laughed at the thread title...

As if a bed wetter has serious grasp of reality....

LOL...

I hope some of the prayers that hitlery and Soros and other serious globalist sociopaths were indicted for the shit they've done. I have no expectation it will happen., but it's worth a prayer. There are so many people that transcend party alliances who have policy agendas that are harmful to our sovereignty. Globalist assholes need to be expatriated or thrown in prison. They hate Trump, that much is clear so my support for him is far higher than I ever thought it could be..

• Banned
You right wing, Trump cultists will grow to HATE what 2018 has in store for you ....lol

Last edited:
  • Banned
Here's an interesting tidbit.....

Mueller filed a Statement of Offense against Flynn. The statement is not a document that Mueller is required to file. Why, then, did he file it?

Well, Flynn knows who within the Trump camp directed him to collude with the Russians spies, and is prepared to testify about them, according to the plea agreement. ...............unlike Papadopoulos, who has already pleaded guilty and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s team, Flynn was a high-level member of Trump’s team who was involved in the campaign for a long period of time. Flynn cannot be dismissed as a low-level volunteer. Flynn likely knows about any coordination between the campaign and Russia to interfere in the election, efforts to obtain information about Hillary Clinton, and any assistance in Russia’s cyber efforts to influence the election, such as the hacking and releasing of emails and the use of social media to influence voters. He likely will sit down with Mueller’s team for lengthy debriefing sessions if he has not done so already.

The plea agreement permits Flynn to plead guilty to a single count of making false statements, a relatively minor crime with a calculated sentencing guidelines range of zero to six months in prison. This document signals to other subjects of the investigation that they, too, might be able to get a good deal if they cooperate with Mueller.

The Statement of Offense is not a document that Mueller is required to file. Why, then, did he file it? In part, no doubt, he wants to lock Flynn into what he will testify to if necessary at any trial. But if locking in Flynn’s statement was Mueller’s goal, he could do that by having Flynn testify under oath and in private before the grand jury. So why make it public?

The “senior member” and “very senior member” of the transition team mentioned in the documents know who they are. Including this language in a public document sends a message to them that if they want to cooperate, now is the time, and perhaps, they, too, can get a good deal.

After Michael Flynn, Robert Mueller’s Next Targets Are in This Document

• Banned
It takes a long time when you are looking for a non-existent crime.

Would you say the exact same thing when it comes to the 17 month Benghazi investigation???.................I mean, otherwise you'd come off as a fucking hypocrite, don't you think??? (or do you think?)

I say keep it going......it's not going to find anything...and it gives you guys hope....it's so cute...and it distracts the media and left....I'm all for it.

Did Bush try to cover up the attacks?

Go fuck yourself.........Yeah, Clinton "covered up" the attack on Benghazi.....

You're too much of an idiot to be involved in posting....Bye, bye.....

The average length of a special counsel's investigation is about 2 years and 4 months when the investigation involves the White House.

Mueller was appointed last May and picked up the investigation that began before the 2016 election (something that the FBI never divulged during the election cycle.)

My humble opinion is that Mueller will have something to offer both the DOJ (and possibly, Congress) in late summer of this year......perhaps just in time for voters to mull over midterms' candidates' positions.

Trump's advisers probably know that this "sword of Damocles" is hanging over the president's head, and if the heat is further felt by Kushner and Don Jr. the call to fire Mueller and stall the special counsel's report, will increase.

Bear in mind that firing Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller would have little impact on the investigation, except to stall it for a while......

Forum List

Back