Mueller Is Coming for Trump

Also Mueller's work will be concluded by Christmas because preliminary investigations are showing there just isn't much there.
Mueller is in the first inning of a 9 inning game and you're already predicting the outcome. Funny.
really? hmmm how would you know? Are you getting a special play by play on a station no one else has? too funny. You all crack me up on how important you think you are.

BTW, I'd throw out the WaPo, cause they are useless.
fact: Mueller's investigation is still in its infancy.
How come YOU don't know that.
He's still hiring lawyers to go thru the mountain of evidence that has already been accumulated.
And then you try to make this about me?
Lmao.
I see this cloud of corruption hanging over the White House has you spooked and confused.
so you got nothing as I figured.

Go easy on the Trump-snowflakes. They're having a tough time dealing with reality. They were promised a fascist/stalinist utopia, and it seemed so close, but now it's all slipping through their tiny little authoritarian fingers.

Remember how all of 'em screamed hysterically that Trump wasn't under investigation ... right up until Trump tweeted he was under investigation? Again, reality, not their strong point. Nor do they care that Trump keeps tossing 'em under the bus, over and over. Trump-snowflakes clearly enjoy that kind of humiliation. After all, if they had a backbone, they'd be liberals.

Go easy on the Trump-snowflakes. They're having a tough time dealing with reality. They were promised a fascist/stalinist utopia, and it seemed so close, but now it's all slipping through their tiny little authoritarian fingers.

Remember how all of 'em screamed hysterically that Trump wasn't under investigation ... right up until Trump tweeted he was under investigation? Again, reality, not their strong point. Nor do they care that Trump keeps tossing 'em under the bus, over and over. Trump-snowflakes clearly enjoy that kind of humiliation. After all, if they had a backbone, they'd be liberals.
funny, you certainly fall short of what whining actually looks like until you write something in here. you show daily your butt hurt scars. How's that prep H working? not well I see.

Last edited:
Almost everything the left says about Trump is simply a lie.
Im still laughing at your blind SUPER BLIND loyalty.
Did you see that lunatic Alex Jones last night on Meghn Kelly's show?
Did you hear the ties he has to your crazy president?
Millions did if you didn't.

Donald Trump: "I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!”

If any dipshit claims Trump is not being investigated, just show the idiot Trump's own words.

Mueller's team consists of:
- Big Democrat Donors

- 1 Lawyer who defended Hillary in FOIA Violation case

- A Clinton Foundation Lawyer

- 1 lawyer who is notorious for hiding evidence, who hid evidence in tbe Enron case which resulted in 4 innocent people wrongly going to jail for a time, and who was rebuked by the USSC (in a 9-0 finding against his case) for hising evidence.

ZERO Credibility...100% Stacked Deck...100% 'Witch Hunt'

You should have nothing to worry about then

The team was picked by Republicans

View attachment 134198
The Big Orange Head is in no danger. He has plenty of scapegoats that will go under the bus long before the prosecutors reach him. Jared-the-patsy will be one of the first to go. But, Ivanka will still have daddy to comfort her.

It's the typical response of someone who doesn't give a fuck about the truth, as long as they feel like they're winning.

Has a smidgen of proof been offered up? Anything, anything at all?

You're being played
Since when does any prosecutor tell the public before their investigation is over, what they have....?

NEVER!

This is just normal procedure and protocol.....

Gossip and speculations and ALLEDGED leaks mean nothing....You have to wait till the Justice dept fat lady sings, to know the real end result.
We already know what the end result of this failed witch hunt is going to be.
Bernie Sanders said it best when speaking about the Democrat Party.

"The Democrat Party IS A Failed Party with Failed Leadership and Failed Policies that are headed for Future Of Failure!"

Ouch, that stings, doesn't it? Thrown under the bus by one of your most prominent figures.

You and your party should not have put all of your Eggs in a Failed Basket Of Lies.
So much for "The Leftist Inquisition." People are fighthing back when you expected them to lay down for you and your violent storm trooper intimidation and propaganda tactics.

You painted yourself in to a corner making false accusation after accusation of "Russian Collusion" in the "HOPES" of dragging a Failed and Corrupt candidate across the finish line. And once you failed to rig the election like you rigged your primary, you decided to stick with a Failed and False Narrative in the "HOPES" of Impeaching a President that had not even been sworn in to office.

The worst part of the whole thing was that your party KNEW....KNEW that there was NO HACKING of the DNC SERVER by Russia, and KNEW there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION....but they decided to "TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN" through desperate treasonous acts, Espionage, Wire Tapping, Unmasking, Leaking of Classified Information, and COLLUSION with THE MEDIA.

In Your ATTEMPTS to plunge a DAGGER in to the heart of Lady Liberty and The President, you have inflicted a mortal wound upon yourself.
Your Party will be slaughtered in 2018. It is being split in half by Bernie Sanders and his followers. In 20 years, The Democrat Party will be NO More because of this FOLLY and Comedy of Errors!

And I can't say you didn't deserve it, because you decided to Divide The Country with Lies, instead of Honestly Help To Govern It!
Oh Jebus, if you actually believe the crud and lies you've spouted, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, comrade! :lol:

...well there is one thing Trump deserves credit for. He has made the Left even more crazy than they normally are, and they normally are really fucking CRAZY!!!

I don't suffer fools gladly.
I know.. your points about them always kicking their own asses is hilarious.
Just like he didn't obstruct justice after admitting he did live on national TV.
We all know where they get their craziness from.

I don't suffer fools gladly.
I know.. your points about them always kicking their own asses is hilarious.
Just like he didn't obstruct justice after admitting he did live on national TV.
We all know where they get their craziness from.
:itsok:

Donald Trump: "I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!”

If any dipshit claims Trump is not being investigated, just show the idiot Trump's own words.

- Big Democrat Donors

- 1 lawyer who is notorious for hiding evidence, who hid evidence in tbe Enron case which resulted in 4 innocent people wrongly going to jail for a time, and who was rebuked by the USSC (in a 9-0 finding against his case) for hising evidence.

View attachment 134198
The Big Orange Head is in no danger. He has plenty of scapegoats that will go under the bus long before the prosecutors reach him. Jared-the-patsy will be one of the first to go. But, Ivanka will still have daddy to comfort her.

It's the typical response of someone who doesn't give a fuck about the truth, as long as they feel like they're winning.

You're being played
Since when does any prosecutor tell the public before their investigation is over, what they have....?

NEVER!

Gossip and speculations and ALLEDGED leaks mean nothing....You have to wait till the Justice dept fat lady sings, to know the real end result.

"The Democrat Party IS A Failed Party with Failed Leadership and Failed Policies that are headed for Future Of Failure!"

Ouch, that stings, doesn't it? Thrown under the bus by one of your most prominent figures.

You and your party should not have put all of your Eggs in a Failed Basket Of Lies.
So much for "The Leftist Inquisition." People are fighthing back when you expected them to lay down for you and your violent storm trooper intimidation and propaganda tactics.

You painted yourself in to a corner making false accusation after accusation of "Russian Collusion" in the "HOPES" of dragging a Failed and Corrupt candidate across the finish line. And once you failed to rig the election like you rigged your primary, you decided to stick with a Failed and False Narrative in the "HOPES" of Impeaching a President that had not even been sworn in to office.

The worst part of the whole thing was that your party KNEW....KNEW that there was NO HACKING of the DNC SERVER by Russia, and KNEW there was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION....but they decided to "TRY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN" through desperate treasonous acts, Espionage, Wire Tapping, Unmasking, Leaking of Classified Information, and COLLUSION with THE MEDIA.

In Your ATTEMPTS to plunge a DAGGER in to the heart of Lady Liberty and The President, you have inflicted a mortal wound upon yourself.
Your Party will be slaughtered in 2018. It is being split in half by Bernie Sanders and his followers. In 20 years, The Democrat Party will be NO More because of this FOLLY and Comedy of Errors!

And I can't say you didn't deserve it, because you decided to Divide The Country with Lies, instead of Honestly Help To Govern It!
Oh Jebus, if you actually believe the crud and lies you've spouted, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, comrade! :lol:

...well there is one thing Trump deserves credit for. He has made the Left even more crazy than they normally are, and they normally are really fucking CRAZY!!!
That is his best quality.

He did two things I wanted him to do. Stop the most corrupt lying skank in the history of politics from being elected, and nominated a conservative judge to replace Scalia on SCOTUS.
Everything else he does to make Libtards crazy is a bonus.

IMG_0133.JPG

- Big Democrat Donors

View attachment 134198

You're being played

NEVER!

As your whiny little bitch keeps pumping out one crazy tweet after another crying, sobbing endlessly how persecuted he is.
Behavior unfit a president.

- Big Democrat Donors

View attachment 134198

You're being played

NEVER!

He did two things I wanted him to do. Stop the most corrupt lying skank in the history of politics from being elected, and nominated a conservative judge to replace Scalia on SCOTUS.
Corrupt lying skank?
You keep forgetting you voted for the biggest liar in history of politics. Hillary was a novice compared to him. 626 lies and counting since Jan 20. And he's already gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt president ever.
Why won't he release his tax returns? What's he hiding?

Trump’s Constantly Changing Lies Are Making Life Impossible for His Defenders

- Big Democrat Donors

View attachment 134198

NEVER!

Corrupt lying skank?
You keep forgetting you voted for the biggest liar in history of politics. Hillary was a novice compared to him. 626 lies and counting since Jan 20. And he's already gaining on Reagan as the most corrupt president ever.

IMG_0327.JPG
Clearly Liberals are fine with wasting our tax dollars.
Coming from the hypocrite who cheered when the GOP spent millions on a semen stain.
And you still want to talk about wasting tax payers dollars?

- Big Democrat Donors

View attachment 134198

Corrupt lying skank?

Your best post ever- blank. Lol

Corrupt lying skank?

Your best post ever- blank. Lol
you aren't the brightest bulb in the pack I see.

Geez, After 18 months of 24-7 surveillance on Trump and his campaign team.
10 months of Investigations about Nothing Burgers, and piles of testimony by 4 different Investigative Groups.

And even The Former Partisan FBI HEAD "Scandal Cover Up Artist" that was "Out to get Trump" was willing to go so far to leak classified intel to WAPO to influence The Investigation and have an Independent Counsel appointed, was FORCED TO ADMIT UNDER OATH THE PRESIDENT WAS NEVER UNDER INVESTIGATION, you'd think that someone somewhere could pull a FAKE RABBIT OUT OF A FAKE HAT and make someone believe it.

But they can't even find FAKE EVIDENCE, to even make a decision to investigate The President for Fake Crimes.

Forum List

Back