MTG responds to the Dem who was defending himself with a pen.

Lefties. 2+2=4.
Righttards 74,000,000 < 81,000,000

I hope you find your safe space, snowflake.

I have, the fat Orange God/King has been SCHLONGED and dispatched. That is all that the world needed sister!!!
MAGA

Oh, that's right. You "elected" an old, racist, rich white guy. Congrats.

LOL

No we voted the fat Orange Idiot out!!!
MAGA

Yes, and replaced him with a racist, rich, old white man. Congratulations, I'll bet you're proud of that. Rich old white men make good presidents, don't they?

Ewe elected tRump. Apparently ewe believe rich, old, fat, stupid POS make great presidents. To bad most of the country disagreed with ewe. Find your safe space yet Marvin Milktoast?
MAGA

You seem ashamed you support a rich, old, racist white guy for president. LOL

They were helping the police hold the door aganist her supporters isn't the flex she thinks it is. :lol:
They fixed that by murdering an unarmed woman.

Do not be jumping through broken windows you are not allowed to jump through...or break!!!
MAGA
get in the cop's squad car and one won't die as well. and yet, riots occurred. why?

Yup, and yet was handcuffed, with his hands behind his back. With a man kneeling on his neck and to more on his back and legs for about 9 and 1/2 minutes. 2 and 1/2 of which he was un responsive. Not really even close to the same scenario. Oh ya George was unarmed as well.
MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

I get it he broke the law. Passing a fake 20 and trying to overturn a democratic election, ya not in the same universe.
MAGA

Lefties. 2+2=4.

I have, the fat Orange God/King has been SCHLONGED and dispatched. That is all that the world needed sister!!!
MAGA

LOL

MAGA

Yes, and replaced him with a racist, rich, old white man. Congratulations, I'll bet you're proud of that. Rich old white men make good presidents, don't they?

Ewe elected tRump. Apparently ewe believe rich, old, fat, stupid POS make great presidents. To bad most of the country disagreed with ewe. Find your safe space yet Marvin Milktoast?
MAGA
They didn’t. It’s why your side had to cheat

Quick, get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow. They are floundering badly without it.
MAGA

Lefties. 2+2=4.

MAGA

LOL

MAGA

MAGA

You seem ashamed you support a rich, old, racist white guy for president. LOL

Compared to a fat Orange Idiot, not at all.
MAGA

They were helping the police hold the door aganist her supporters isn't the flex she thinks it is. :lol:

Do not be jumping through broken windows you are not allowed to jump through...or break!!!
MAGA
get in the cop's squad car and one won't die as well. and yet, riots occurred. why?

Yup, and yet was handcuffed, with his hands behind his back. With a man kneeling on his neck and to more on his back and legs for about 9 and 1/2 minutes. 2 and 1/2 of which he was un responsive. Not really even close to the same scenario. Oh ya George was unarmed as well.
MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

I get it he broke the law. Passing a fake 20 and trying to overturn a democratic election, ya not in the same universe.
MAGA
You are right, Floyd was not murdered, Babbitt was.

MAGA

MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

MAGA
same shit. did something and a cop involved. doesn't matter any other items. get in car and live. it's really quite a concept.

MAGA

MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

MAGA

Not what the courts in Minnesota said!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

MAGA
same shit. did something and a cop involved. doesn't matter any other items. get in car and live. it's really quite a concept.

Don't try to overturn the gubnit and live!!!
MAGA

This asshole wants veterans who attended the protest to lose their benefits.

View attachment 486988
No surprised....Dems have always looked for reasons to screw Vets out of their benefits.

I wish more people paid attention to how the Dems screw Vets. What the Govt giveth, the Govt can take away. Vets, who actually earned their benefits via working for the US Govt, are at risk to simply have those benefits taken away, and the whim and will of some Dems in Washington.

Imagine what they'll do to the rest of the nation if they succeed in making everyone dependent on Govt

Quick, get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow. They are floundering badly without it.
MAGA
it is in Arizona, right now. shhhhhh don't tell no one, you wouldn't understand.
It is also in NH. It is also in any state that is audited next. GA. MI. WI. PA.

ROTFLMFAO, wanna bet?
MAGA
No. I'll just wait.

Ewe do that, oh hold your breath as well.
MAGA

MAGA
it is in Arizona, right now. shhhhhh don't tell no one, you wouldn't understand.
It is also in NH. It is also in any state that is audited next. GA. MI. WI. PA.

ROTFLMFAO, wanna bet?
MAGA
No. I'll just wait.

Ewe do that, oh hold your breath as well.
MAGA
Democrats are the ones holding their breath and bowels.

During the gearing Democrats literally called him and other witnesses liars...
Yeah, and?
I, like many others, watched the despicable behavior of these Democrats who berated and attempted to assassinate the character if US citizens who came forward to testify under oath and who signed legal affidavits regarding what they witnessed, under threat of criminal charges if they lied.
Liars have no character to assassinate.

MAGA

MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

MAGA

Not what the courts in Minnesota said!!!
MAGA
They didn’t want to be dead

Forum List

Back