MTG responds to the Dem who was defending himself with a pen.

It must be a political paradise for politicians like this who will never have to actually do anything for their voters except shit on things.

What, specifically, has Biden done in 50 years in government.

List his accomplishments:

1)
He beat Trump. If that's all he ever did it's enough.
You know he didn't
Of course he did. The only other alternative is the democrats are such ingenious vote riggers that even the smartest republicans can't figure out exactly how they did it. If democrats are just that much smarter than republicans we are better off with them in office anyway.
It's easy. They passed unconstitutional laws stopping signature checks, extending voting dates and times in specific areas, turned a blind eye to fake addresses, and didn't ask for I.D.
Now you are bringing facts. Lefties hate that shit.

It's easy. They passed unconstitutional laws stopping signature checks, extending voting dates and times in specific areas, turned a blind eye to fake addresses, and didn't ask for I.D.
And judges all stonewalled every single Trump law suit and appeal without one single exception or comment.
Pretty amazing, huh? Not ONE SINGLE judge stepped out of line. What are the odds of that?

It must be a political paradise for politicians like this who will never have to actually do anything for their voters except shit on things.

1)
You know he didn't

Ewe are correct, he SCHLONGED tRump!
MAGA

A truck driver was one of many whistle blowers who testified under oath about his 1st-hand witnessing of election fraud. He testified how he was paid to drive a load of completed ballots from NY to PA.

During the gearing Democrats literally called him and other witnesses liars...I, like many others, watched the despicable behavior of these Democrats who berated and attempted to assassinate the character if US citizens who came forward to testify under oath and who signed legal affidavits regarding what they witnessed, under threat of criminal charges if they lied.

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA
Go back to your doctor. You need new meds.

He was figurehead for the cabal the subverted American election law, anyway.
Snoozin' Joe wasn't exactly a ball of fire during the campaign.
You can look at Joe's ratings for his televised appearances and extrapolate how popular he is.
About as popular as a turd in a punch bowl.

And yet far more popular than tRump. 7,000,000 more votes popular than tRump. That's called getting SCHLONGED!!!!
MAGA

Taking food from the tables of Veterans families is the kind of lowlife scumbaggery you can expect from leftists.
The secular godless party rules. They must keep moving left or it will pass them. People and groups are used as needed and then thrown away as to grease the wheels for the new agendas.

And judges all stonewalled every single Trump law suit and appeal without one single exception or comment.
Pretty amazing, huh? Not ONE SINGLE judge stepped out of line. What are the odds of that?

The comment was the belly laughing they were doing at the cases being presented to them.
MAGA

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA

From a cultist that believes the election was stolen!!
I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA

MAGA
2+2=4

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA

MAGA
2+2=4

ROTFLMFAO, not in tRumptard world!!!!
MAGA

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA

MAGA
2+2=4

MAGA
2+2=4

A truck driver was one of many whistle blowers who testified under oath about his 1st-hand witnessing of election fraud. He testified how he was paid to drive a load of completed ballots from NY to PA.

During the gearing Democrats literally called him and other witnesses liars...I, like many others, watched the despicable behavior of these Democrats who berated and attempted to assassinate the character if US citizens who came forward to testify under oath and who signed legal affidavits regarding what they witnessed, under threat of criminal charges if they lied.
As far as I know not one single affidavit was ever officially challenged by democrats.

1)
You know he didn't

MAGA

MAGA
2+2=4

MAGA
2+2=4

How about 81,000,000 to 74,000,000? Those are great numbers!! The greatest numbers ever in fact!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back