MTG responds to the Dem who was defending himself with a pen.

Why do Trump cultists think think that whitewashing violent treason is a _good _ thing?

Americans think MTG and the Trump cult are scum, and that's one reasons why.
like all of the BLM riots in seven cities? hmmmmmmmm your moral meter just went off.

They were helping the police hold the door aganist her supporters isn't the flex she thinks it is. :lol:
They fixed that by murdering an unarmed woman.

Do not be jumping through broken windows you are not allowed to jump through...or break!!!
MAGA
get in the cop's squad car and one won't die as well. and yet, riots occurred. why?

Yup, and yet was handcuffed, with his hands behind his back. With a man kneeling on his neck and to more on his back and legs for about 9 and 1/2 minutes. 2 and 1/2 of which he was un responsive. Not really even close to the same scenario. Oh ya George was unarmed as well.
MAGA

It must be a political paradise for politicians like this who will never have to actually do anything for their voters except shit on things.

What, specifically, has Biden done in 50 years in government.

List his accomplishments:

1)
He beat Trump. If that's all he ever did it's enough.
You know he didn't

Ewe are correct, he SCHLONGED tRump!
MAGA
Go back to your doctor. You need new meds.

From a cultist that believes the election was stolen!!
I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA
2+2=4

ROTFLMFAO, not in tRumptard world!!!!
MAGA
2+2=4

How about 81,000,000 to 74,000,000? Those are great numbers!! The greatest numbers ever in fact!!!
MAGA

Well done, ColonelAngus, you triggered ^^^ this lefty with the 2+2=4 effect! LOL

Lefties. 2+2=4.
Righttards 74,000,000 < 81,000,000

I hope you find your safe space, snowflake.

I have, the fat Orange God/King has been SCHLONGED and dispatched. That is all that the world needed sister!!!
MAGA

Oh, that's right. You "elected" an old, racist, rich white guy. Congrats.

LOL

No we voted the fat Orange Idiot out!!!
MAGA

Lefties. 2+2=4.

I have, the fat Orange God/King has been SCHLONGED and dispatched. That is all that the world needed sister!!!
MAGA

LOL

MAGA

Yes, and replaced him with a racist, rich, old white man. Congratulations, I'll bet you're proud of that. Rich old white men make good presidents, don't they?

Lefties. 2+2=4.

MAGA

LOL

MAGA

Yes, and replaced him with a racist, rich, old white man. Congratulations, I'll bet you're proud of that. Rich old white men make good presidents, don't they?

Ewe elected tRump. Apparently ewe believe rich, old, fat, stupid POS make great presidents. To bad most of the country disagreed with ewe. Find your safe space yet Marvin Milktoast?
MAGA

They were helping the police hold the door aganist her supporters isn't the flex she thinks it is. :lol:
They fixed that by murdering an unarmed woman.

Do not be jumping through broken windows you are not allowed to jump through...or break!!!
MAGA
get in the cop's squad car and one won't die as well. and yet, riots occurred. why?

Yup, and yet was handcuffed, with his hands behind his back. With a man kneeling on his neck and to more on his back and legs for about 9 and 1/2 minutes. 2 and 1/2 of which he was un responsive. Not really even close to the same scenario. Oh ya George was unarmed as well.
MAGA
Yep, hand cuffed why?

Lefties. 2+2=4.

MAGA

LOL

MAGA

Ewe elected tRump. Apparently ewe believe rich, old, fat, stupid POS make great presidents. To bad most of the country disagreed with ewe. Find your safe space yet Marvin Milktoast?
MAGA
They didn’t. It’s why your side had to cheat

Forum List

Back