MTG: Had Steve Bannon And I Organized Jan 6th, We Would Have Won And We Would Have Been Armed

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
How patriotic and truthfully proud and bold she is. It's obvious that if there would’ve been an attempt to overthrow the Capitol then patriotic MAGA folks would’ve been armed to the max, yet they weren’t. Nevertheless, Marjorie Taylor Greene is right on all points she said at the Young Republican Gala Saturday night.

Last edited:
Well no. Do you see quotation marks around my words?

No, you don't.

Is English your first language, slugger?
In other words, you admit to lying to the USMB forum, again.

Are you upset that I busted you lying again, bitchboy?

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you stupidly tell yourself? Nobody else here believes your stupid lies. You're only lying to yourself, you stupid ass dumb fucking idiot. (SADFI)

Last edited:
In other words, you admit to lying to the USMB forum, again.

Are you upset that I busted you lying again, bitchboy?

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you stupidly tell yourself?
Your interpretation is incorrect. There were no quotes in my post. So you're lying. It's right there on the screen.

But I'm glad to see you trying so hard. I triggered you, big time.

Tough shit. You people are what you are.

Your interpretation is incorrect. There were no quotes in my post. So you're lying. It's right there on the screen.

But I'm glad to see you trying so hard. I triggered you, big time.

Tough shit. You people are what you are.
I never said or in any way implied that there were quotation marks around your words, you stupid assed dumb fucking idiot.

You're a moronic SADFI. A retarded mouth breather.

Last edited:
Are Dems so dumb that they really interpret MTG's words that way? This is why you can't just take what you see in the media at face value. If they aren't outright lying, they are deliberately pretending to not understand how English works.

My question is this: Suppose - and I'm only saying "suppose" here, look that word up - there is another questionable election and Trump supporters don't trust the results. If they decide to have an actual insurrection, who do you imagaine will stop them?

An Affirmative Action police Lieutenant with a sidearm can summarily execute a peaceful protester, sure. But remember that Trump supporters cling to guns and religion. Many are veterans. Many are preppers, who you stopped ridiculing during the COVID driven supply chain disruptions. They would be well armed, well fed, well-trained, and well-motivated.

Who will face them down and defeat them, you? The new trans-friendly military? The FBI, who is good at assaulting parents, and sniping pregnant women? Counting on local police to kill their neighbors?

You should be very happy that there has not been a real insurrection. Keep pushing for banana republic fake election here in the U.S. and you may see why.

Are Dems so dumb that they really interpret MTG's words that way? This is why you can't just take what you see in the media at face value. If they aren't outright lying, they are deliberately pretending to not understand how English works.

My question is this: Suppose - and I'm only saying "suppose" here, look that word up - there is another questionable election and Trump supporters don't trust the results.

That's every time they lose.

If they decide to have an actual insurrection, who do you imagaine will stop them?

An Affirmative Action police Lieutenant with a sidearm can summarily execute a peaceful protester, sure. But remember that Trump supporters cling to guns and religion. Many are veterans. Many are preppers, who you stopped ridiculing during the COVID driven supply chain disruptions. They would be well armed, well fed, well-trained, and well-motivated.

Who will face them down and defeat them, you? The new trans-friendly military? The FBI, who is good at assaulting parents, and sniping pregnant women? Counting on local police to kill their neighbors?

You should be very happy that there has not been a real insurrection. Keep pushing for banana republic fake election here in the U.S. and you may see why.

We saw them crying in court.

Forum List

Back