MSNBC Reporting - REPUBs Take The House!!!

Go turn on your TV!

MSNBC is reporting Dem - 213 Repub - 222

Good news indeed. We need two years of gridlock.

Pretty weak showing as far as midterms go, but good enough I guess

The MSM has been trying to take the wind out of our sails. And spread their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Holding back on updated numbers (AZ has been at 66% since last night).

BIG DAY for Trump-Endorsed Candidates that Fake News Media Will Not Report – 9 Losses and 174 Wins So Far!

According to the fake news, former President Donald Trump did not see the victory he had thought his endorsement would create on election night. But that is not accurate. Trump already has tallied more clear wins than defeats.

The day before the midterm elections, former President Donald Trump released his “inspiring” list of endorsed candidates.

Great, but....meanwhile here in P.A. we are FUCKED for at least another 4 years.
I couldn't believe it, especially after everything that was learned about the policies that this guy Fetterman is for.

Then you have the health issue. I mean is Pennsylvania voter's that damned crazy that they would elect such a guy as Fetterman????? Undoubtedly they are, and that is a sad situation...

I feel your pain.

Maybe a recall could be in the future, especially if he sticks with his criminal release ideas, and God forbid innocent people get hurt or worse killed.

He'll be another one that will possibly be dealing with Alzheimer's as a result of the stroke. For his sake we hope not, but it seems that after a stroke (all depending on the severity), it could bring about the on set of Alzheimer's or dementia afterwards.

Go turn on your TV!

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
same on their website

I admit it wasn't the red wave I expected...but if we take the house and senate...I'll accept that win :D

I am glad they took the House, do not really care about the Senate. We will now have gridlock for 2 years, the best thing for the country.

Go turn on your TV!

Now if we take the senate I will give this election an A-

And it's entirely possible for us to take the senate!

And kari lake is making an amazing comeback...she is only down 0.2% now.
I don't trust MSNBC for anything being correct. I hope it's true! And, I hope we get the Senate because I think Biden is going to try and stack the Supreme Court.
I

Forum List

Back