MSNBC Notes that Trump Rallies Are Way More Popular than the Party of INFANTICIDE!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Town Hall ^ | 1/31/2020 | Cortney O'Brien

Posted on 2/2/2020, 3:05:32 PM by Signalman

President Trump keeps bringing in the crowds. MSNBC's Katy Tur was on site for Trump's' most recent rally at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa Thursday night, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Just a few days out from the Iowa Caucus, and voters appear to be fired up about re-electing the president.

"7,000 people inside that arena, we couldn't even get in it was so packed ... That is in stark contrast to what we're seeing from the Democrats so far in Iowa."

Link to video:

America Rising on Twitter

-----------

The party of INFANTICIDE hasn't picked an American side of a problem yet!!!!

giphy.gif

There is no telling of the truth when it comes to the bad orange man, Comrade Katy. To the reeducation camp with you.

President Trump keeps bringing in the crowds. MSNBC's Katy Tur was on site for Trump's' most recent rally at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa Thursday night, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Just a few days out from the Iowa Caucus, and voters appear to be fired up about re-electing the president.

"7,000 people inside that arena, we couldn't even get in it was so packed ... That is in stark contrast to what we're seeing from the Democrats so far in Iowa."

Link to video:

-----------

There is no telling of the truth when it comes to the bad orange man, Comrade Katy. To the reeducation camp with you.

I went to two big rallies in 2016, and what I'm seeing now looks even bigger. They are all sold out, with thousands turned away that they always have a big screen outside for those unable to get in, they just know too many people will show up.

And yet the Left keeps trying to tell me that Trump didn't win the popular vote! How is that? How is it that Hillary won that?

I just don't get those mathematics.

51418641.jpg

Link to video:

-----------

I went to two big rallies in 2016, and what I'm seeing now looks even bigger. They are all sold out, with thousands turned away that they always have a big screen outside for those unable to get in, they just know too many people will show up.

And yet the Left keeps trying to tell me that Trump didn't win the popular vote! How is that? How is it that Hillary won that?

View attachment 304151

Half of those people were there to ask Hillary for directions to the chips isle.

Link to video:

-----------

View attachment 304151
The mathematics is easy. Californicatia gives the democrats the same number of electoral votes regardless of winning by 50% +1 vote or by 99% of the vote.

MSNBC's Katy Tur was on site for Trump's' most recent rally at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa Thursday night, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Just a few days out from the Iowa Caucus, and voters appear to be fired up about re-electing the president.

Katie Turd is that asexual rodent that turned Keith Olberfuhrer from bi-curious to card-carrying c*ck smoker. They were married for a weekend and that's all it took for Keithy to swear off of gash forever. LOL

Link to video:

-----------

giphy.gif

Katy Tur has more thoughts:

MSNBC Suggests FBI Should Track Young White Men Online, Radicalize Them, Provide Resources for Creating Explosives, Then Arrest Them

Forum List

Back