MSNBC News Bimbo Chris Jansing Calmly Informs Arizona AG Brnovich He is Full of it Regarding Evidence of Election Fraud

All they had to do was prove it in a court of LAW. They failed over and over.

Now they’ve just flown off into fantasy land. It’s easier than admitting they were wrong.

And that was all OJ's prosecutors had to do as well but they failed. Of course, virtually EVERYONE knew he was guilty. Shocker, but the courts do not always work as they should.

And that was all OJ's prosecutors had to do as well but they failed. Of course, virtually EVERYONE knew he was guilty. Shocker, but the courts do not always work as they should.
65+ times.

And Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all disagree with you.

Sure. Sure.

Mac1958

So Mac, you believe there’s not one thing funny about our election process as of late? Really? Everything is absolutely perfect right?

65+ times.

And Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General, and the GQP's very own handpicked Cyber Ninjas all disagree with you.

Sure. Sure.
We are on the precipice of legalizing adults to phukin children legally and you spout this.

Below article says it all.

"Now the gaslighting begins. Maricopa County itself apologized for 30% Maricopa precincts, all Republican-leaning, having vote-counting tabulator problems which prevented thousands people from properly casting a vote. Many who found hours-long lines were told to go to other voting centers where they found exactly the same thing. Ensuring they were screwed six ways to Sunday, a judge refused to extend voting hours, usually a routinely granted injunction in such circumstances.

Of the 70 out of 223 voting centers published by Maricopa County as being affected, none were Democrat-leaning. Yet Deep State fake news bimbo Chris Jansing at Pravda-MSNBC takes it upon herself to inject, in a supposed news report, that objectors to the Maricopa County certification of Katie Hobbs as the winner over Kari Lake were “without evidence.” Repeatedly.

This merits treatment of the so-called report as an in-kind donation to the Democratic Party and the Hobbs campaign. It is basic journalism – now lost in the US – that you keep your stupid opinion to yourself when reporting the who, what, where and why.

A reporter is not a law enforcement body with the means to determine the existence of “evidence,” especially when real law enforcement – the AZ Attorney General – has found enough preliminary evidence of wrongdoing that he has opened an investigation. citing “potential statutory violations”. [ PDF of official letter from AZ Attorney General to Maricopa County] "

Below: MSNBC reporter Chris Jansing calmly implies Arizona Attorney General Brnovich is full of it

Who cares what some far left commentator has to say about the Arizona election?

Mac1958

So Mac, you believe there’s not one thing funny about our election process as of late? Really? Everything is absolutely perfect right?
Nothing is perfect, particularly when people are involved. You are consumed by shallow, binary thinking. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

All I've asked is that you people prove this stuff in a court of law. You've tried 65+ times. So far, nothing. Prove it, and I'm in. Easy peasy.

I'm too far up in your head.

65+ times.

Sure. Sure.
We are on the precipice of legalizing adults to phukin children legally and you spout this.
What in the world does your post have to do with mine?

You people are now completely lost in your own world of paranoia, misinformation and fantasy. That's not my fault.

A little help for MSNBC here.

prejudgment: an opinion about a situation or a person that is formed before knowing or considering all of the facts

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — On Tuesday, Nov. 29, an Arizona judge dismissed an election contest filed by Arizona attorney general candidate Abraham Hamadeh (R). On Nov. 22, Hamadeh (a known election denier) and the Republican National Committee sued Kris Mayes (the Democratic candidate for Arizona attorney general), Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) and the county recorders and boards of supervisors for all 15 Arizona counties challenging the results of the 2022 election for Arizona attorney general. While the Republicans stated in their complaint that they were not “alleging any fraud, manipulation or other intentional wrongdoing that would impugn the outcomes of the November 8, 2022 general election,” they alleged that the election was “afflicted with certain errors and inaccuracies” and that the “cumulative effect of these mistakes” cost Hamadeh the attorney general race. The Arizona attorney general race is headed to a mandatory recount after Hamadeh lost to Mayes by 510 votes.

Today, an Arizona state court dismissed Hamadeh’s election contest, finding that it “is premature under the election contest statute.” As the judge points out, under Arizona law “there can be no election contest until after the canvass and declaration of results because, until then, no one is ‘declared elected.’ It is undisputed that the canvass and declaration of results for the November 2022 election have not occurred.” However, the judge left open the possibility that Hamadeh can file a new “election contest after the canvass and declaration of election results have occurred,” which he clarified “does not mean Plaintiffs must wait to file suit until after a recount.”

Next.

All I've asked is that you people prove this stuff in a court of law. You've tried 65+ times. So far, nothing. Prove it, and I'm in. Easy peasy.

Ok cool. I will stop worrying about it. Now, stop your belly-aching about the supposed wrong-doings of Trump. We spent 30+million investing a fake collusion story that yielded nothing. He is constituently under investigation by those trying to find ANYTHING to get him on. Still, nothing. Why do you and your kind insist on continuing the witchunt? At one point do you just give up? My guess is once he is complely out of politics and no longer a threat to the abhorrently corrupt left.

Did you believe that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? That was proven to be false. Do you believe that given that the pictures and emails on the laptop are most certainly real, that we should do a deep dive into Hunter’s ties to China and the Ukraine and exactly who the “big guy” is? If the left-wing DOJ decides to dismiss it, does that mean there is nothing there?

Nothing is perfect, particularly when people are involved. You are consumed by shallow, binary thinking. I'm not like you. Thank goodness.

I'm too far up in your head.
You flatter yourself way too much.

So, I would love to see a judge actually hear a case, but alas not to happen with a corrupted system we have.

Maybe that’ll change, but not in my lifetime…

Ok cool. I will stop worrying about it. Now, stop your belly-aching about the supposed wrong-doings of Trump. We spent 30+million investing a fake collusion story that yielded nothing. He is constituently under investigation by those trying to find ANYTHING to get him on. Still, nothing. Why do you and your kind insist on continuing the witchunt? At one point do you just give up? My guess is once he is complely out of politics and no longer a threat to the abhorrently corrupt left.

Did you believe that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? That was proven to be false. Do you believe that given that the pictures and emails on the laptop are most certainly real, that we should do a deep dive into Hunter’s ties to China and the Ukraine and exactly who the “big guy” is? If the left-wing DOJ decides to dismiss it, does that mean there is nothing there?
My standards are clear and apply across the board. Here they are:
  • If you suspect something, investigate.
  • If you find something, prosecute.
  • If they're found guilty, nail them good.
  • If someone helped them, nail them too.
  • If they're found innocent, tough shit.
I don't care if the last name is Trump, Biden, Clinton or anyone else. I'm consistent. I don't have a tribe to protect and lie for.

Easy peasy.

So, I would love to see a judge actually hear a case, but alas not to happen with a corrupted system we have.

You flatter me with your leg-humping. You'll notice that I don't constantly jump into your conversations and hump yours.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit. I don't care.

Last edited:
65+ times.

Sure. Sure.
There is only one Eternal Verity in America, and that's "the last thing that fell out of Grifty's face"...

The same RINO crooks in Maricopa that enabled the theft in 2020 were left in charge but the Repubs there somehow thought it would turn out differently.
Those corrupt RINOs new the jig was up if the Repubs won because they would investigate the 2020 fraud.
Cool story but AZ "forensic audit" by right-wing nutters looked for "stolen" for months and months and months. Found nothing.

Does that somehow count? Or will you keep repeating same bs no matter what?

To get there, you must first present CREDIBLE, not RISIBLE, evidence.

Forum List

Back