MSNBC guest says it is impossible for black people to succeed

Thats the official racist opinion right?

No, the black American community opinion. But the vast majority of us do hate white conservatives.

Understandable, but it is a mixed community. I would be curious as to any remarks you care to make in reference to the Black community calling anyone from outside the collective opinion UNCLE TOM. That also describes you. Some of your proficiencies give you away.

I don't use the term "uncle tom" and anyone who does is an unread coon who parrots instead of learns.

No. Herman Cain is a self-hating coon. She was saying it in a polite way.

Take a look in the mirror, pal. If you stripped away all the hate and bitterness you have towards white people, as well as blacks who step outside of your little box of acceptable parameters, then you wouldn't recognize yourself. How pitiful that you embrace so much negativity and allow it to define your character.

I'm not bitter or negative in my hatred of whites, I positively hate white people.

In some white people hate you too.:evil: I'm tired of seeing my people; white people, bending over backwards for you ungrateful bastards.

Last edited:
No. Herman Cain is a self-hating coon. She was saying it in a polite way.

Take a look in the mirror, pal. If you stripped away all the hate and bitterness you have towards white people, as well as blacks who step outside of your little box of acceptable parameters, then you wouldn't recognize yourself. How pitiful that you embrace so much negativity and allow it to define your character.

I'm not bitter or negative in my hatred of whites, I positively hate white people.

And the ones who would spend time hating you in return are pleased as punch that they have such a profound impact on your thinking and can elicit such emotion in you...so congrats on giving them another victory.:thup:

No, the black American community opinion. But the vast majority of us do hate white conservatives.

Understandable, but it is a mixed community. I would be curious as to any remarks you care to make in reference to the Black community calling anyone from outside the collective opinion UNCLE TOM. That also describes you. Some of your proficiencies give you away.

I don't use the term "uncle tom" and anyone who does is an unread coon who parrots instead of learns.

Ok off topic my bad.

What the hell does cracker mean?

In some white people hate you too.:evil: I'm tired of seeing my people, white people, bending over backwards for you ungrateful bastards.

White people should hate me and bending over backwards is all your people are good for.

In some white people hate you too.:evil: I'm tired of seeing my people, white people, bending over backwards for you ungrateful bastards.

White people should hate me and bending over backwards is all your people are good for.

Haha you've just revealed your fantasies to control white people...all the while they're actually controlling YOU.:lol:

Haha you've just revealed your fantasies to control white people...all the while they're actually controlling YOU.:lol:

No, shit. In yet within 90 percent of the "black world"(Africa, hati, ect) they crap in there own water supplies and beg for our aid. But yet we're(whites) the ones that supposedly have to bow to negroids within our own countries. WTF are we doing?:eek:

What are we good at? Farming, creating, and outside of bowing to you bastards. we used to be good at common sense.

Last edited:

And the ones who would spend time hating you in return are pleased as punch that they have such a profound impact on your thinking and can elicit such emotion in you...so congrats on giving them another victory.:thup:

Except my hatred of whites isn't based on anything a white person did to me.

I guess death is a form of control.

Hatred is hatred, no matter what you make of it.

It's good to give people another crutch to lean on.That way they have a built in excuse to not have to try to get ahead in life.Just waiting around and filling in government forms so they can start to get their assistance because good ol whitey is keeping em down so why bother...

They don't care what it's based on...just so long as you continue to succumb to it.

It's good to give people another crutch to lean on.That way they have a built in excuse to not have to try to get ahead in life.Just waiting around and filling in government forms so they can start to get their assistance because good ol whitey is keeping em down so why bother...

You referring to yourself?

They don't care what it's based on...just so long as you continue to succumb to it.

Right, because my life has been such a failure.:cuckoo:

I like how you people assume things about blacks. Haha.

You referring to yourself?

No I'm the white guy who you said was hated by the black folk... :razz:

Right, because my life has been such a failure.:cuckoo:

I like how you people assume things about blacks. Haha.

I don't have to assume anything...you're the one who brags on your obsessive hatred of white people. If that's what keeps you warm at night, then stay toasty.:D

Forum List

Back