MSM shows how low they will go with the Elizabeth Thomas kidnapping

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Flipping through news channels this morning I see HLN show a video inside of the cabin where the teacher and 15 year old slept at least one night. They talked about how authorities found "coconut oil and KY Jelly" used in their sexual relations.
WTF?
This young girl has to move forward in her young life which will be now next to impossible thanks to the media still plastering her image after she is discovered. They will showcase the trial, all trying desperately to catch an image of her entering a courthouse...so they can plaster that all over the screen.
This is disgusting. They had absolutely no reason to talk about sex items found in the cabin except to sensationalize themselves.
The sick asshole is caught, his life is ruined.
Let's try not to ruin hers.

pretty white girl in danger sells newspapers... what can you do?
You can choose to not pay attention to their garbage. I quit watching msm "news" and don't miss it a bit.
I personally can but that wont do much... I haven't watched FOX news for years but they dont seem to miss my viewership
I'm sure nobody misses you ever but my point is that if you watch the programs they stay on the air.

Forum List

Back