MSM Reporters Give Hillary Standing Ovation After She Jokes About Email Server & Takes No Questions

We are so screwed with the Lamestream lapdogs of a media

They should be shining their shoes for them too, throwing rose peddles or something

Maybe they stood in appreciation that she didn't resort to shrieking like a banji.

Hillary is so not right for this country I can not take her seriously. Yet there are many that do. Apparently because she a woman that makes here more qualified then any man.

Maybe they stood in appreciation that she didn't resort to shrieking like a banji.

Hillary is so not right for this country I can not take her seriously. Yet there are many that do. Apparently because she a woman that makes here more qualified then any man.

Her base of voters aren't the brightest. they kicked her to the curb for that community agitator, YET here she is again. power hunger corrupted to the core she'll "forgive" them for stepping on her FOR THE MAN. She forgave her serial adulterer so she'll do anything for power

Her base of voters aren't the brightest. they kicked her to the curb for that community agitator, YET here she is again. power hunger corrupted to the core she'll "forgive" them for stepping on her FOR THE MAN. She forgave her serial adulterer so she'll do anything for power

The media better watch out if she becomes president. I hear she's into paybacks.

The media better watch out if she becomes president. I hear she's into paybacks.

yes, I heard about someone she had an affair with that suddenly died under suspicious circumstances.

yes, I heard about someone she had an affair with that suddenly died under suspicious circumstances.
At her age what do you expect?

Any idea who she was? Or was it the donkey?

Forum List

Back