‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

NYC no longer needs entrepreneurial real estate developers shaping the City, the Illegal Aliens will fill the void

This ruling WILL GUT THE NYC REAL ESTATE MARKET. They have no idea how bad it is going to get. As one guy stated, “it’s like being convicted of murder and no one is dead”

Wow, a celebrity billionaire doesn't like it that he can't lie to his banker and get away with it.

Every real estate developer in the world should probably be arrested for bribery and corruption. It's a fact of life in the real estate development business. I worked in the business for years which is why I would never vote for ANYONE who works in real estate development. Even guys I would otherwise consider to be honest businessmen, have knowingly paid bribes, because nothing would get built otherwise.

The world of banking and finance is not a "buyer beware" kind of business. Trump's disclaimer is complete bullshit and carries no legal validity whatsoever.

No, it won't. They went after Trump because Trump acted like a DICK. Had he not, they'd have left him alone. It just happens he was guilty, makes it easier.

That same belief was common when slavery was abolished. Everybody was doing it,
Hahaha..... You have no idea what you're dealing with. Getting rid of slavery was child's Play compared to the system you're up against right now with this ruling.

The banks and the real estate industry in New York state absolutely dwarf the court system as far as power and authority.

This isn't a defense of anybody or a political position This is just a hard, cold reality that is about to be discovered by a lot of shocked people.

Every real estate developer in the world should probably be arrested for bribery and corruption.

Ok..... You might have a point but the fact still stands that you're taking on a giant ( not Trump) of immeasurable proportions and that giant is going to win.

No, it won't. They went after Trump because Trump acted like a DICK. Had he not, they'd have left him alone. It just happens he was guilty, makes it easier.
It will start an avalanche of past tax recovery that will be completely unsustainable to the New York economy. It's a precedent..... Totally unrelated to the names involved.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It will start an avalanche of past tax recovery that will be completely unsustainable to the New York economy. It's a precedent..... Totally unrelated to the names involved.

Not really. They might just not want to go after a lot of people for it. I assume it's been a crime for a long time.

I really thought the banks application you filled out was simply a formality, I didn't even fill it out, except for my name, SS# and address. Then I wrote see attached financial statements...which were created by the accounting firm I used.

Somehow, I just don't see any one of the Trumps sitting down and filling out a paper financial statement that the bank handed them.

You know the anyone loaning money, is going to require both personal and business financial statements from a certified accounting firm. And, they might want them for 6-12 months back.

Nothing unusual about how these loans happened
Or illegal
Simply political

Trump got grabbed

Every real estate developer in the world should probably be arrested for bribery and corruption.

Ok..... You might have a point but the fact still stands that you're taking on a giant ( not Trump) of immeasurable proportions and that giant is going to win.
No, Biden should that make a small part in his campaign to tackle the homeless crisis.

Awwwwww! Bankster & Wall St. "Swamp" creatures are concerned because their practices may be under scrutiny because by their own admission they've been committing fraud for decades just like Trump, his family & his mob outfit did? If they're doing nothing wrong then why are they crying over Trump?

My heart bleeeeeeeeeds for them.

Last edited:
Wow, a celebrity billionaire doesn't like it that he can't lie to his banker and get away with it.

Every real estate developer in the world should probably be arrested for bribery and corruption. It's a fact of life in the real estate development business. I worked in the business for years which is why I would never vote for ANYONE who works in real estate development. Even guys I would otherwise consider to be honest businessmen, have knowingly paid bribes, because nothing would get built otherwise.

The world of banking and finance is not a "buyer beware" kind of business. Trump's disclaimer is complete bullshit and carries no legal validity whatsoever.
This is an unfortunate truth of the industry and the banking surrounding it. New York State is not going to be able to change the condition of the industry with a single court case. This will take something along the order of a Dodd-frank sweeping national legislation and I'm not even sure that would work.

This is an unfortunate truth of the industry and the banking surrounding it. New York State is not going to be able to change the condition of the industry with a single court case. This will take something along the order of a Dodd-frank sweeping national legislation and I'm not even sure that would work.

Dodd-Frank is a part of the problem.

Forum List

Back