Mr Trump will be on SNL

Hopefully he'll take his own life over this

I think the majority of Americans would be more pleased if sloe joe would do that.

As in..............America would greatly benefit......many are praying that Lord God Almighty strikes down that spawn of Satan before he does more harm to America.

The liberals cannot laugh at themselves.
giphy.gif
hillaryNod-496.gif

Wasn't it funny when dick Cheney had an accident? SNL and trump would be hilarious.

Cheney was hunting birds NOT making a movie.

1. Because Trump is newsworthy.

2. Because conservatives don't get their news from late night comedy sketch shows and phony talk show hosts.
So SNL is a news show??

Do you understand why we mock you morons like we do?

It's ok to admit that there are no popular conservative comedy shows.....and it's even more ok to admit why

So SNL is a news show??

Do you understand why we mock you morons like we do?

It's ok to admit that there are no popular conservative comedy shows.....and it's even more ok to admit why

SNL is a news show to the left. So is "The View", but they have lower-quality comedy writers.

Now do you understand why we mock you morons?

Cheney was hunting birds NOT making a movie.

Right and Cheney didn't kill anyone.

SNL is a news show to the left.

Now do you understand why we mock you morons?
No, it isn't......

But I understand why you must continue to make up goofy shit to deflect from the fact you can't answer a simple question...

Why won't Trump appear on all of the popular conservative comedy shows?? There has to be tons of them....

No, it isn't......

But I understand why you must continue to make up goofy shit to deflect from the fact you can't answer a simple question...

Why won't Trump appear on all of the popular conservative comedy shows?? There has to be tons of them....

Because unlike you Democrats, we tend to take governing seriously. All one has to do is look at those Democrat ass clowns in there now.

Forum List

Back