"Mr. Credibility" Is Back!

Pure Psychopath.

Should let him play the part of the dude who was skinning women in a re-make of Basic Instinct.

I wonder who is actually writing all these recent books?

Ex-FBI Agent in Russia Inquiry Says Trump Is a National Security Threat
Well, I don't know about your credibility. Your opinions are your opinions, no better or worse than many. I did read your link, because I wanted to know what "all these recent books" were and who was writing them, but all I found was that Peter Strzok wrote one. Who cares about Strzok? Unless Billy, you are part of the publishing or promoting of the book, in which case, OK, I'll try to get around to reading after available on Kindle, at some point in the future, when I get around to it, as I have nothing of note against you and would not want to insult a commercial writing project you are associated with. Doesn't necessarily speak to your credibility, but the linked article did not have a book list or author's list, but looked to be a publicity article for Strzok's book. OK. I read the link. Good luck with the book.

Well, I don't know about your credibility. Your opinions are your opinions, no better or worse than many. I did read your link, because I wanted to know what "all these recent books" were and who was writing them

Everyone from Comey to Trump's wacky niece has written an "Orange Man Bad" book. Keep up with current events.

hope he likes prison
rimjhggg.jpg

Well, I don't know about your credibility. Your opinions are your opinions, no better or worse than many. I did read your link, because I wanted to know what "all these recent books" were and who was writing them

Everyone from Comey to Trump's wacky niece has written an "Orange Man Bad" book. Keep up with current events.
Apparently neither of us were unaware, lots of books are out on why people (many of which know him personally or worked closely with him) disapprove of donnie. So, OK. There is a new one. Er, uh, thanks for the thread?

Forum List

Back