Movie Sound Tracts

Here is an unsentimental turn of direction. Bluegrass in cinema. I have often thought of bluegrass as jazz for the country music set. Here are a couple movie greats of this genre. One I used to do a passable job with from the movie Deliverance back in my picking days and another that came alone long after I got busy and laid it down from the movie Oh God, Where Art Thou.

String intruments are nice,long as don't do too much tuning,lol. Hubby plays guitar,keyboard.

String intruments are nice,long as don't do too much tuning,lol. Hubby plays guitar,keyboard.
I started with a few years of piano as a kid, the acoustic guitar late teens and 20s, some 5 sting dulcimer (Gregorian scale sucked). My mother made me take piano lessons, though I preferred playing baseball. She liked and had the dulcimer made, though she never played it, she liked me to do old Christian hymns, but it irritated her when I drifted more toward Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven" which is really interesting on the dulcimer. I flirted briefly with trumpet when my twins were in band. I have an ear or did before 20 years of tanks, mortar, demolition and machine gun ranges. I have always been able to pick up an instrument and quickly be able to make a joyful noise, but mostly a hack.

I started with a few years of piano as a kid, the acoustic guitar late teens and 20s, some 5 sting dulcimer (Gregorian scale sucked). My mother made me take piano lessons, though I preferred playing baseball. She liked and had the dulcimer made, though she never played it, she liked me to do old Christian hymns, but it irritated her when I drifted more toward Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven" which is really interesting on the dulcimer. I flirted briefly with trumpet when my twins were in band. I have an ear or did before 20 years of tanks, mortar, demolition and machine gun ranges. I have always been able to pick up an instrument and quickly be able to make a joyful noise, but mostly a hack.

My mother was a great pianist. She loved and played all kinds of music. I like both piano and guitar.
Your lucky you were taught music early. Wish I could play an musical instrument.

My mother was a great pianist. She loved and played all kinds of music. I like both piano and guitar.
Your lucky you were taught music early. Wish I could play an musical instrument.
Surprised your mother didn't make you. You must have been a rebellious kid. Mine made me, though she didn't play, but it gave me an interest in a lot of different types. She liked the classical and of course church music, but didn't like when I drifted into boogie woogie. Go figure.

Surprised your mother didn't make you. You must have been a rebellious kid. Mine made me, though she didn't play, but it gave me an interest in a lot of different types. She liked the classical and of course church music, but didn't like when I drifted into boogie woogie. Go figure.

My mother was a kind person but not religious although she did beleive.
She would go from Straus to Jerry Lee in an instant and often did,lol. She played since 6 and taught piano.

My mother was a kind person but not religious although she did beleive.
She would go from Straus to Jerry Lee in an instant and often did,lol. She played since 6 and taught piano.

She had good tastes and that was a great movie!

She had good tastes and that was a great movie!
We arelooking for a good movie ,we watch a movie a couple times a month. We like true stories and non violant , have any suggestions? Last one was Still Mine

We arelooking for a good movie ,we watch a movie a couple times a month. We like true stories and non violant , have any suggestions? Last one was Still Mine
Hidden Figures, but I am sure you have seen it.

Forum List

Back