Movie Sound Tracts

I like a lot of different style of movie music, and good jazz often suits me. Here is a David Shire one, Marlowes Theme done originally for the 1975 movie Farewell My Lovely, redone for the 1981 Movie Body Heat. Yes, I am a noir film fan also.

vocal-tract-side-view-layers-basic-labels_orig.jpg

Did you mean: Soundtracks?

I like a lot of different style of movie music, and good jazz often suits me. Here is a David Shire one, Marlowes Theme done originally for the 1975 movie Farewell My Lovely, redone for the 1981 Movie Body Heat. Yes, I am a noir film fan also.

It would seem we have a lot in common. I'm a film buff, my taste in music is eclectic, and I'm a fan of film noir, speaking of which, Henry Mancini's score for A Tough of Evil:

It would seem we have a lot in common. I'm a film buff, my taste in music is eclectic, and I'm a fan of film noir, speaking of which, Henry Mancini's score for A Tough of Evil:

That is a good one. Mancini was great! My favorite Jazz noir theme score of his is probably Peter Gunn.

Nice brass.

The music from this scene always moves me. From the slow intro to the main theme.

How about the Strauss composition of 1896, Thus Sprach Zarathustra. Op 30 used as the iconic theme to 2001 Space Odyssey?

Forum List

Back