What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moveon using Kids again To Promote Liberal Agenda

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njn-g8qcqOE]Contract for the American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are just trying to speak to conservatives on their level.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score

uscitizen

Reaction score
Time to bring out the conservative childrens camps and such again?

OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score
Notice the lack of substance from the liberal whack jobs....Nothing new

OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

:eek: The horror of it all:cuckoo:

your children can experience a week-long seminar on our nation's guiding principles. Children ages 8-12 will be introduced to core principles such as "America is good," and the more important value, "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."
Sacrilege! Heresy! Apostasy! How DARE conservatives teach kids about politics! Only the left is allowed to do that!

Right, USMB lefties?

R

rdean

Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Look at Sarah Palin and her "sacred Child Syndrome".

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

OP
Jroc

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Reaction score
Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Look at Sarah Palin and her "sacred Child Syndrome".

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

You idiot we spend more on education than any other country in the world. Money doesn't equate to a good education get off your talking points

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List