Moveon using Kids again To Promote Liberal Agenda

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njn-g8qcqOE]Contract for the American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

:eek: The horror of it all:cuckoo:

your children can experience a week-long seminar on our nation's guiding principles. Children ages 8-12 will be introduced to core principles such as "America is good," and the more important value, "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."
Sacrilege! Heresy! Apostasy! How DARE conservatives teach kids about politics! Only the left is allowed to do that!

Right, USMB lefties?

Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Look at Sarah Palin and her "sacred Child Syndrome".

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Look at Sarah Palin and her "sacred Child Syndrome".

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

You idiot we spend more on education than any other country in the world. Money doesn't equate to a good education get off your talking points

Forum List

Back