Move over Covid here comes the Nipah Virus

And when you are upon your dying bed, don't you dare call on Jesus name you denier, but lucky for you that if you do realize at the end of your life that you were wrong, he is merciful, and even then he would forgive you because he knew you before you became a leftist with little to no conscious left.

Firstly, don't threaten me with your filthy lying prediction I will end in difficulty. There is no evidence of it and you have none either. How arrogant of you godbotherers to know the destination and punishments of others when you dont know yourself. Who do you Jesus junkies think you are? You don't have access to anything celestial to call upon any more than me. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

No one is carrying disease you dunce, and just know this, that you've been suckered big time by the leftist demoncrats.

It's nothing to do with democrats fool. Approximately 90 % of hospitalizations are unvaccinated recalcitrant fools like you. Half of them are republicans.
So you're ignorant stat doesn't add up.
Why must all the fools be democrats when nothing points to it.

The unvaccinated are the most likely to catch the virus and transmit it to others. Only a fool would ignore that. And the godbotherers who think God will protect them. Btw , most of those republicans in hospitals are godbotherers. Of tb er 675000 already dead, approximately half we're Jesus junkies like you.
Where was your God when they needed him?

Then again maybe you are one that is just one of many in the leftist camp who hate this country,
Why would I hate the country? Why does any leftist hate the country more the a repig? That makes no sense. Those republicans that trashed the capitol are the ones who hate America. Attempting to destroy democracy? With gods approval maybe?
You never gave that much thought.

it's tradition's, it's religion's,
Believe what you like but at least get evidence a God exists. That's where you co your to make a fool of yourself.

it's law's,

Who was disobeying the law at the capitol?

it's constitution,

Something written years ago when no technology existed by old men with no education but to you it is still current and paramount. Don't make me vomit.

and the flag that it all lives beneath the flag etc.

What has the flag ever done for America? Politicians send people to war not flags.
It might represent something to you but to me it represents a failed country rotten with racism and division, bigotry and hate never seen before. Just line you are displaying now.

Like I said denier, get ready because you'll find out when it's your time, and lucky for you he's a merciful God, and that he knew you before you were born.

Not judging or threatening you (don't have too), because you'll have to find out for yourself in life, and hopefully it won't be to late before you croak.

This thread is proof that religion will trump scientific discourse, and that the catholic-CIA puppet trafficking genuflectors across the Mexican border is a case-in-point. Along with other diseases, media fascism is now in progress as medical knowledge is being denied at the National Library of Medicine. What this means for this thread is that when one sees denial of access, someone may have gotten too close to the truth, such as a Nipah-like virus coming from the same copper mine as SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative. Because an ebola-like virus, Mengla, is not far from the copper mine, today’s report on ebola remaining in survivors and reactivating years later, is concerning. Hitler too, knew what book-burnings could accomplish.

Nipah Virus????

nNgl-N2lUPXhF5YWXVfV9JGeGY9Q-or2vPpRywyIvh0.jpg

Sequence analysis shows no deliberate human manipulations in SARS-CoV-2, even in those loci where they should have been manipulated for increased affinity to human ACE2 receptors.
As we now know from Sorensen, Susrud and Dalgleish, it's the un-natural electrical charge on the spike in general that has military potential.

Forum List

Back