mothers criticize blm

5K more than covers ashes in a plastic bag in a cardboard box.
What's the problem? :dunno:

Biden and the Gov't at the least will pick up the tab.

Bill maher attacked them over Hamas.

The Zionist leftist alliance for treason against America is coming apart....

Bill maher attacked them over Hamas.

The Zionist leftist alliance for treason against America is coming apart....

Maher is only about ratings.
Why else do you think he talks out of both sides of his mouth?
He's a political shapeshifter.

The "Moms" just want the money too
Actually many of them want their sons to get popped by the popo so they can get $$$$ on gofundme.
That's sick, you hateful, lying fuck.
Everything BLM does is for the $$$$. Ask Cullors--four mansions and btw, it's been nice. Twenty-seven million for a common thug that ODd. Wise up lady, the world isn't all as Mary Poppins as you'd like to believe.

The criticism of BLM is vast, substantial and from a majority of right-thinking people.

The problem is it counts for absolutely zero whilst the mainstream media, Governments, big businesses and industry continue to pander to them and embrace/promote them.

It's a battle the normal folk can't win while the big entities above call the shots and create then control the narrative. It's disgusting but it's typical elitist behaviour.

The criticism of BLM is vast, substantial and from a majority of right-thinking people.

The problem is it counts for absolutely zero whilst the mainstream media, Governments, big businesses and industry continue to pander to them and embrace/promote them.

It's a battle the normal folk can't win while the big entities above call the shots and create then control the narrative. It's disgusting but it's typical elitist behaviour.
Reading the latest, seems BLM will implode by itself, following the departure of one of the Marxist co-founders, along with various chapters upset over lack of funding by its heads where some chapters received a lot more and others nothing.

Although lacking a similarity in agenda, this almost seems like a repeat with the implosion of the short-lived Tea Party movement...mix in enough bad it can outweigh the good.

Sounds to me as if the criticisms of BLM aren't as "vast and substantial" as all that if mainstream media, Governments, big businesses and industry all think differently. In our country, every one of those entities are dependent on the goodwill of their customers--you know, people.

You can fluff up your importance all you want, but when the rest of the world thinks you're all wet? You might be wrong.

Sounds to me as if the criticisms of BLM aren't as "vast and substantial" as all that if mainstream media, Governments, big businesses and industry all think differently. In our country, every one of those entities are dependent on the goodwill of their customers--you know, people.

You can fluff up your importance all you want, but when the rest of the world thinks you're all wet? You might be wrong.
Since when were the Governments, mainstream media etc ever in touch with the feel of your average person?

I'll give you a clue (as you obviously need help) the answer is never.

Since when were the Governments, mainstream media etc ever in touch with the feel of your average person?

I'll give you a clue (as you obviously need help) the answer is never.
The governments are placed there by voters and the MSM lives and dies by subscribers/clicks. Do you really think the NYT and Fox don't keep their viewers/readers in mind as they choose their stories and how they are presented? They ALL keep their customers in mind.

It's true the core career employees in the government departments aren't elected, but their bosses are, come every election.

The power of the purse is strong. If every person that disagrees with BLM started boycotting these moneyed interests, it would not take long before they changed their tune.

The power of the purse is strong. If every person that disagrees with BLM started boycotting these moneyed interests, it would not take long before they changed their tune.
Totally agree. Money talks.

However, all the elite sectors mentioned, it's better for them to probably just annoy a large percentage of the population with their continued woke/BLM voodoo knowing that we still need our sports packages, news, smart phones, laptops, favourite food and drinks in our bellies so we'll continue to hand over our money reluctantly (sometimes even in protest) while the other side of the coin and them risking having licences removed, even more of their businesses looted, burned to the ground and boycotted aggressively (with help from other elite sectors, within this same environment that we're talking about) is a far bigger problem and one route they won't go down.

Essentially, they can still do the same business but have about half the population pissed off or do half the business and still have half (the other half) of the population pissed off.

I have not bought a newspaper in years. I loathe to even click on their website to read a story therefore giving them as much as a click from me.

I was watching SKY News the other night for the first time in years (there was a problem with the WiFi in my house for 4/5 days so switched on the TV when I rarely watch TV) and they kept referring to this black, anti-white racist, BLM, race baiter who got shot in the head (5 black guys btw LOL) as an "equality and human rights campaigner"

Switched the TV off and said that's enough for me. I knew there was a reason I don't watch TV.

Forum List

Back