Mother of 5-Year-Old Transgender Girl Fights Texas School District Over Bathroom Access

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Mother of 5-Year-Old Transgender Girl Fights Texas School District Over Bathroom Access

The mother of a 5-year-old transgender girl in Pearland, Texas, is continuing her fight against the Pearland Independent School District to allow her daughter to use the girls' bathroom.

Kimberly Shappley -- mom of soon-to-be kindergartner, Kai Shappley -- said her fight against the school district started in May. The district allows students to use gender-neutral bathrooms, found in some areas of the school, but the mom says that isn't enough.

"I went to the campus and approached the school district to try and work with them," she told ABC News today. "I wanted to make sure Kai wouldn't be discriminated against and be able to use the girl's bathroom, but it soon became very apparent that the superintendent has a very strong, prejudiced stance against the LGBTQ community."

Coincidentally, later that month, the Obama administration issued a directive to schools saying that transgender students should be able to use bathrooms that match their gender identity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is never going to stop. It is only going to get worse as we can see.

What's a "transgender girl"? I only know of two genders: male and female. We determine them by what's between their legs and their internal reproductive organs. Are you talking about some type of birth defect? Or are we discussing some child who is being indulged in his delusions because his mother secretly wanted a daughter?

1. The woman does not have a daughter. She has a son.

2. The woman is performing mental child abuse for the world to see. The boy should be removed from her custody before she starts to drug him with what the WHO has declared are "class 1 carcinogens" (puberty suppressing hormones) in anticipation of her urging him to have his penis and testicles amputated.

3. This freak show has run its course. It's time for authorities to step in to protect the children they swore to protect when they took their oaths of duty.

Funny that the OP didn't detail this part of the story...

Though Shappley said she found the words and actions of the superintendent and the school "hurtful," she said she would be the first to admit she "used to be one of them."

"I am a devout and conservative Christian and an ordained minister," she said and explained that she tried to force Kai into being a boy when she was a toddler.

"I knew my kid was different before the age of 2," Shappley said. "My child was very feminine, flamboyant and dramatic. No matter how I tried to punish, reshape or discipline her, she continued being very feminine."

By the age of 3, Kai began "adamantly saying and verbalizing she was a girl."

Shappley said a turning point for her came, though, when Kai -- who was called Joseph back then -- began "consistently praying for Joseph to go to heaven."

"Kai was begging the Lord to let her die," she said. "My child would pray and ask the Lord to let Joseph go to heaven and be with Jesus."​

Though Shappley said she found the words and actions of the superintendent and the school "hurtful," she said she would be the first to admit she "used to be one of them."

"I am a devout and conservative Christian and an ordained minister," she said and explained that she tried to force Kai into being a boy when she was a toddler.

"I knew my kid was different before the age of 2," Shappley said. "My child was very feminine, flamboyant and dramatic. No matter how I tried to punish, reshape or discipline her, she continued being very feminine."

Shappley said a turning point for her came, though, when Kai -- who was called Joseph back then -- began "consistently praying for Joseph to go to heaven."

"Kai was begging the Lord to let her die," she said. "My child would pray and ask the Lord to let Joseph go to heaven and be with Jesus."​
What does that have anything to do with anything?

Nothing?

Oh, nothing.

If a 5 year old was to kill someone, should they be tried as adult?

That "someone" was herself, genius.

That "someone" was herself, genius.

So a five year old has the mental capacity to understand such a complex decision when it comes to gender? If you say so, then your answer to my question about a 5 year old being tried as an adult would have to be yes. Otherwise, you're not concerned about anything except a deviant agenda and using 5 year olds to do it.

What does that have anything to do with anything?

Nothing?

Oh, nothing.

Apparently, Seawytch thinks a 5 year old has the mental capacity to understand such complex decision. Wonder if any that do would agree to having 5 year old people tried as adults. If a 5 year old can understand the complexities of gender identification, they can understand the complexities of murder, armed robber, etc.

Sounds to me like the mother wanted a girl, got a boy, and will do anything to make herself feel better.

Why do we have different bathrooms for boys and girls again? Honest question. Women and girls use stalls to pee/poop. Without exception. Are we unable to handle this business together? Is it going to provoke sexual stimulation? Do we distrust boys and men SO much that they cannot handle being in a semi-private room with any girl or woman?

What a stupid debate. Let this girl go potty where she pleases. Of all the dumb places to take a stand.

Why do we have different bathrooms for boys and girls again? Honest question. Women and girls use stalls to pee/poop. Without exception. Are we unable to handle this business together? Is it going to provoke sexual stimulation? Do we distrust boys and men SO much that they cannot handle being in a semi-private room with any girl or woman?

What a stupid debate. Let this girl go potty where she pleases. Of all the dumb places to take a stand.
It is the democrats and their evil base through their evil propaganda pushers seeing and using and exploiting any and all opportunities to create victims where there are no victims.

All a part of the nefarious plans of destroying the country they hate with the divide and conquer strategy. That is all this is. Their sheep are always too happy to fall right in line like the possessed pieces of shit they all are.

That is all this is. The media hypes it. The morons jump on the bandwagon, and the further they are able to drive the dagger into the heart of the American ideal.

Right out of the marxist/mao play book. Doing away with Americas "olds."

slide_19.jpg

Understand what ALL of this is about. The red guard in China, the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot, the Brown Shirts under hitler, the Bolsheviks under Lenin. Now look at the groups rising under these left wingers. New Black Panthers, Blacklvesmatter, on and on and on.

All violent protests are left wing controlled and created. Watch them now say how the "Tea Party" is on the same line as those left wing groups I mentioned.

The Tea Party wants to preserve our customs and the free market that has made our country the greatest in the world. A claim that makes every pathetic left wing piece of arrogant hypocritical shit cringe.

Know what this is all about. If you think this is about bathrooms, then you are being deceived. It is not about that at all.

There is no possible way a five year old has the thought process to think this way. This is nothing short of child abuse

To the mother her son is a girl. To five year old girls he is a boy in a dress and will be treated accordingly.

It is the democrats and their evil base through their evil propaganda pushers seeing and using and exploiting any and all opportunities to create victims where there are no victims.

All a part of the nefarious plans of destroying the country they hate with the divide and conquer strategy. That is all this is. Their sheep are always too happy to fall right in line like the possessed pieces of shit they all are.

That is all this is. The media hypes it. The morons jump on the bandwagon, and the further they are able to drive the dagger into the heart of the American ideal.

Right out of the marxist/mao play book. Doing away with Americas "olds."

slide_19.jpg

Understand what ALL of this is about. The red guard in China, the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot, the Brown Shirts under hitler, the Bolsheviks under Lenin. Now look at the groups rising under these left wingers. New Black Panthers, Blacklvesmatter, on and on and on.

All violent protests are left wing controlled and created. Watch them now say how the "Tea Party" is on the same line as those left wing groups I mentioned.

The Tea Party wants to preserve our customs and the free market that has made our country the greatest in the world. A claim that makes every pathetic left wing piece of arrogant hypocritical shit cringe.

Know what this is all about. If you think this is about bathrooms, then you are being deceived. It is not about that at all.
I guess it was a Marxist conspiracy to disregard the "olds" who believed in slavery? Lol @ you

Forum List

Back