Mother of 2 dies after brazen Humboldt Park shooting that killed boyfriend: ‘They spent years together, they made a family together’

Wow. What would you expect though from a town filled with thugs?

What did the couple do, dare to drive into their "neighborhood"?

This was an execution, as violent as you'd see in any developing country.

Because the shooters were not Proud Boys or Covington high school students, it doesn't even register as news to verified liberals
That's a lie, white victimhood don't sell.

Chicago is the 31st most dangerous city in the country. How about talking about Indianapolis,it's in the 10-15. Or perhaps Gary.

We can pick just about any city run by people like you, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be a filthy, dangerous, violent shithole. Because you people WANT it that way.

Because the shooters were not Proud Boys or Covington high school students, it doesn't even register as news to verified liberals

Why do you insist that no one cares?

Because no one does. Well, no one in a position of power that is. Just another engineered murder that the mob can cackle about.

How do you benefit by claiming no one cares?

I don't benefit at all. I am stating a fact. That useless bitch Lightfoot has enabled these violent crimes. She's doing nothing to prevent them so she clearly doesn't give a shit.
How does the Mayor prevent crime from happening?
I guess by cracking down on crime? :dunno:
Tell us what the plain is for cracking down on crime.

Because no one does. Well, no one in a position of power that is. Just another engineered murder that the mob can cackle about.

I don't benefit at all. I am stating a fact. That useless bitch Lightfoot has enabled these violent crimes. She's doing nothing to prevent them so she clearly doesn't give a shit.
I guess by cracking down on crime? :dunno:
Tell us what the plain is for cracking down on crime.

Bad guy commits a crime. He goes to prison. Bad guy commits a crime with a gun, he goes to prison FOREVER.

How about that.

Chicago is the 31st most dangerous city in the country. How about talking about Indianapolis,it's in the 10-15. Or perhaps Gary.

We can pick just about any city run by people like you, and it's pretty much guaranteed to be a filthy, dangerous, violent shithole. Because you people WANT it that way.
No you can't because every city has a city council and the mayor is only 1 vote.

This country is the way it is because it has been run by people like you. Because you people WANT it this way. You want white racial preferences to be maintaned because you know that without the, you cannot make it.

No you can't because every city has a city council and the mayor is only 1 vote.

This country is the way it is because it has been run by people like you. Because you people WANT it this way. You want white racial preferences to be maintaned because you know that without the, you cannot make it.

You are so full of shit. No thinking person wants anybody to kill anybody. Your gangsta rap culture does.

You asshats revel in violence.

How about by supporting the police and not attacking them........siding with the enemies of law and order and the democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep returning violent, repeat gun offenders back onto the streets...the very criminals doing all of the shooting, yet they keep letting them out..

Wow. What would you expect though from a town filled with thugs?

What did the couple do, dare to drive into their "neighborhood"?

Pretty close.

They were coming from a Puerto Rican festival and flying a puerto rican flag on their car.

That was the death penalty for 2 young people with young children.

And Lightfoot is only giving it attention because this was all on video. It's an outright execution which she'll yammer about until this blows over and then go back to pissing on the police.

The city is full of literal animals. I stay the hell out of it as much as possible.

How about by supporting the police and not attacking them........siding with the enemies of law and order and the democrat party judges and prosecutors who keep returning violent, repeat gun offenders back onto the streets...the very criminals doing all of the shooting, yet they keep letting them out..
How about the police treat EVERYONE EQUALLY under the Law. Now that's a noble thought, nobody has a problem when the police arrest criminals or defend themselves against criminals. The problems come in when the folks who are PAID to uphold the Law, break the freaking Law and folks like yuu don't have a problem with that, as long as, the folks on the receiving end are minorities.

How about the police treat EVERYONE EQUALLY under the Law. Now that's a noble thought, nobody has a problem when the police arrest criminals or defend themselves against criminals. The problems come in when the folks who are PAID to uphold the Law, break the freaking Law and folks like yuu don't have a problem with that, as long as, the folks on the receiving end are minorities.

Pure bullshit. Only a buffoon like you could come up with such ridiculous crap.
I am on record here saying bad cops need to be prosecuted.

On the other hand, nary a peep from you about the gang violence in Chicago and elsewhere.

On the other hand, nary a peep from you about the gang violence in Chicago and elsewhere.
Looks like the ass clowns are up early.

You would know. How about addressing the issue. There are bad cops everywhere. How does that justify a mob murdering a father and mother?

You would know. How about addressing the issue. There are bad cops everywhere. How does that justify a mob murdering a father and mother?
First of all idiot I said that the folks who committed this crime need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the LAW. GOT IT.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

First of all idiot I said that the folks who committed this crime need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the LAW. GOT IT.

Yet you also support letting violent criminals go who are arrested for gun crimes.

Huh....

Yet you also support letting violent criminals go who are arrested for gun crimes.

Huh....
WTF are you talking about, fool.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You are so full of shit. No thinking person wants anybody to kill anybody. Your gangsta rap culture does.

You asshats revel in violence.
400 years of whiteness in America shows us the exact opposite is true. If whitey doesn't get his way, violence. Then pretend it didn't happen. Like 1-6. That's why whites lead the nation in violent crime every year then try justifying it by divding the number of crimes by racial population then multiplying it by 100,000 instead of facing the truth that the totals show.

Hey white racists,

You guys talk about blacks and gangs, but have you white folks got rid of the Mafia?

I mean when, you start talking about thugs...

Because they're the ones supplying the black gangs with guns and drugs.

Forum List

Back