Mother Nature is Tearing Down trump's Big Beautiful Wall

If you don't want open borders then why pay 15 billion for a wall that falls apart creating open borders?

I would think you would want a wall that actually WORKS.

So you actually want a wall that creates the open borders you say you don't want.
see post # 3

If you don't want open borders then why pay 15 billion for a wall that falls apart creating open borders?

So you actually want a wall that creates the open borders you say you don't want.

In the tweet people are commenting that the panels are commonly opened in areas during flooding. You can see in the picture the panels have been removed from the hinges and can easily be put back in place...

I don't want a wall. I want the MFers shot if they are caught.

In the tweet people are commenting that the panels are commonly opened in areas during flooding. You can see in the picture the panels have been removed from the hinges and can easily be put back in place...
Of course you have to have a government that would want to put the panels back in place, as we know this Admin loves Kung Flu diseased people crossing the border to infect those who already had the jab...

This is what happens when all environmental laws and basic science is ignore to waste money on a political prop.

Mother Nature usually has the last word when stupid humans ignore basic science.

That’s not a picture of President Trump’s wall. But it is a picture of part of a wall constructed before Trump took office that Biden refuses to maintain which will let Covid infested illegals and Taliban through.

I wonder if the OP even understands the concept that structures require maintenance?

Any structure is vulnerable to weather. The Wall is no different and it WILL require upkeep and maintenance. Even repair when damaged by flood.

If illegals (they are not immigrants, immigrants obey the laws of the country they wish to migrate to) manage to get into the US through this section of the wall, that is 100% on Joe Biden for not allocating the proper maintenance.

This is what happens when all environmental laws and basic science is ignore to waste money on a political prop.

Mother Nature usually has the last word when stupid humans ignore basic science.

With the massive social welfare state we have the nation is done. Its just when the amount of people coming in overwhelm the total system.

You think Mother Nature took that fence apart and set the panels to the side?
I think human-traffickers unbolted them.
BTW, that's not part of Trump's wall construction. That's the old fence.

This is what Trump's wall construction looks like:

dfgf.jpg

Dana7360 you fkd up--at least that $$$ is going to Americans and not people that hate America --BIG difference

You are pathetic.

You scream about open borders then try to use lame lies to justify building a wall that falls down, doesn't work and creates an open border.

You don't care about open borders beyond using it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with you.

You have no real beliefs or convictions. Just hate.

All the so called outrage about open borders is nothing but a lie.

If you wanted a wall and closed borders, you would be upset that trump wasted 15 billion on a wall that's falling down.

A well built completed wall could have helped tremendously in slowing the stampede of illegal border crossings. Ask any border patrol agent.

When you have an entire major political party that actually works to encourage the flood of third-worlders, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that America is doomed to a future of destitute. All's one has to do is look to the south and see one failed nation after another to see what's in this country's future.

Forum List

Back