Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

So you are a cat killing asshole.

And if she killed one of your kids in revenge for killing her cat?

Would she have been 'justified' since you killed her cat?

Child Protective Services exists for a reason- there are assholes out there who are just fucked up parents- they beat their kids- they torture their kids- they abuse their kids- they don't feed their kids.

You don't want CPS to investigate when someone makes a complaint. You would prefer that the abuse goes on in someone else's home, rather than have CPS show up at your door and investigate.

And frankly- since you have demonstrated your inclination towards violence- perhaps your neighbor was on to something.

They say most serial killers start off by torturing and killing small animals.
San Francisco Bay View Part One She was homeless so cops and Child Protective Services took her kids then imprisoned them on toxic Treasure Island

n 1999, San Francisco cops pounded on Liz Washington’s door and burst in with their hands on their guns. “It was like they were going to be in a shoot-out,” said Liz. Flourishing an unreadable paper that she could not identify as a warrant, they snatched her three children, literally grabbing her nursing infant from her arms. This brutal act began the chain of events that ended with the family’s long imprisonment on Treasure Island

Liz and her four children are ill with severe breathing problems she believes are caused by mold and asbestos in the walls of the subsidized former Navy townhouse they rent from The John Stewart Co.

She has furthermore concluded that 15 years of drinking polluted water flowing through 70-year-old island pipes into her kitchen and bathroom taps resulted in her entire family’s stomach and digestive complaints. Her two sons suffer severe gastrointestinal problems that have required multiple hospitalizations and noninvasive surgical de-compactions.

In an interesting trifecta, since arriving on the island, her formerly healthy family developed signs of hypothyroidism, which can be traced to contact with a group of chemicals called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). During the Navy’s 70-year occupation of Treasure Island, this seagoing arm of the U.S. military employed capacitors, electric motors and transformers broadly in its infrastructure and vehicles. Low flashpoint PCBs, with their excellent insulation and coolant properties, were wrapped around wires and mixed into building material.

The history of the human race can be writ large with the sentence: “What do we do with this stuff when we’re done with it?” The Navy was no exception. Without fully grasping the toxic properties of PCBs, the Navy tossed these poisonous materials into burn pits located in soil on a place they called The Old Bunker Area (now Site 12), where ammunition had been stored.

Incinerating them rendered these toxins even more lethal. Then, from the 1950s to the ‘70s, the Navy constructed family housing on top of what was essentially a toxic dump.
what do you think that proves?

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.

And then killed some other government worker in revenge?

And left your kids without a father?

Great example there.

We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.

Parents who are fucking with their kids often have a rage and violence problem- pretty common for asshole parents to feel like they 'own' their kids- and the government has no right to take them away- and of course they don't consider burning their kids with cigarettes abuse- its just 'parental discipline'.

Like I said- this 'mother' and I use that term loosely- killed someone else- someone else's daughter- and left her own kids without a mother.

I am betting we are going to find out she has a history of violent behavior- and probably mental illness.

You wouldn't know, you're not a parent and you've never felt the rage when somebody threatens to have your children removed. You have never walked in my moccasins. She's lucky she just lost a cat.
you don't know if i'm a parent or not.
one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.
Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

my son.
i can feel sympathy for someone losing custody of their children to cps - not a lot though because they were most likely mistreating that child to begin with.
i certainly don't feel sympathy for someone that loses their kids and decides to commit cold blooded murder over it.

I'm not your son, skid mark, and your supercilious tone is dismissed with prejudice. You've never felt the threat of somebody taking your children, I have.
and i never will
And as far as you speculating on how many cases involve genuine abuse or neglect, you have no fucking clue. Our children weren't neglected or abused in any way, and yet CPS shows up at our door because somebody didn't like the fact we run a clothing optional home and decided to make outlandish allegations to get somebody to show up to investigate. We're just average Americans and this shit happened to us.

Yes, it was quickly determined that we weren't doing anything illegal or inappropriate and I credit CPS for that. But I'll never forget the feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach when the possibility of losing my children seemed very real. And because I don't think anyone who makes up false allegations to get CPS to respond, I killed that woman's cat. She's a predator, but hopefully she'll think twice before doing this to anyone else. But that's a measure of the fear I felt, something you, not being a parent, couldn't possibly understand.
the picture was of my son... you are dense, aren't you?
you killed someone's cat because you think they turned you in to cps... you're a criminal.
I'm a father. What would you do if somebody hurt your son? You really don't know. Most parents say they would kill the SOB and bury them where the body will never be found...are they criminals too? Threats to one's children invokes primitive protective instincts that aren't bound by law...that's why this happened.

one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.
Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

my son.
i can feel sympathy for someone losing custody of their children to cps - not a lot though because they were most likely mistreating that child to begin with.
i certainly don't feel sympathy for someone that loses their kids and decides to commit cold blooded murder over it.

I'm not your son, skid mark, and your supercilious tone is dismissed with prejudice. You've never felt the threat of somebody taking your children, I have.
and i never will
And as far as you speculating on how many cases involve genuine abuse or neglect, you have no fucking clue. Our children weren't neglected or abused in any way, and yet CPS shows up at our door because somebody didn't like the fact we run a clothing optional home and decided to make outlandish allegations to get somebody to show up to investigate. We're just average Americans and this shit happened to us.

Yes, it was quickly determined that we weren't doing anything illegal or inappropriate and I credit CPS for that. But I'll never forget the feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach when the possibility of losing my children seemed very real. And because I don't think anyone who makes up false allegations to get CPS to respond, I killed that woman's cat. She's a predator, but hopefully she'll think twice before doing this to anyone else. But that's a measure of the fear I felt, something you, not being a parent, couldn't possibly understand.
you killed someone's cat because you think they turned you in to cps... you're a criminal.
I'm a father. What would you do if somebody hurt your son? You really don't know. Most parents say they would kill the SOB and bury them where the body will never be found...are they criminals too? Threats to one's children invokes primitive protective instincts that aren't bound by law...that's why this happened.
so her kids were harmed? nope. just removed from the home.
i'd go to the ends of the earth for my son. i would not murder someone, ever.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.

Great example there.

We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.

Parents who are fucking with their kids often have a rage and violence problem- pretty common for asshole parents to feel like they 'own' their kids- and the government has no right to take them away- and of course they don't consider burning their kids with cigarettes abuse- its just 'parental discipline'.

Like I said- this 'mother' and I use that term loosely- killed someone else- someone else's daughter- and left her own kids without a mother.

I am betting we are going to find out she has a history of violent behavior- and probably mental illness.

I don't think we're going to find out anything. Every source I looked up on this left a lot of blanks. And you're wrong about parents being outraged at CPS intervention when they know they are hurting their children. They are usually racked with guilt and it becomes a wake up call to change their ways so they can get their kids back. That's not what happened here...what happened is an act of righteous rage more commonly associated with a deep sense of injustice. Just what was so terrible that this girl was removed? You assume it was justified, I assume otherwise based on my own personal experience.

my son.

and i never will

You would not kill to protect your son? Where did you borrow that picture from anyway? This isn't adding up.

my son.

and i never will

You would not kill to protect your son? Where did you borrow that picture from anyway? This isn't adding up.
Stop trying to deflect you ignorant asshole...

my son.

and i never will

i said murder.
i 'borrowed' it from my hard drive. i have more if you want.

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

Great example there.

You're still spewing bovine excrement directly out of your pie hole. How many neglected and abused children have you removed from parents? You think that because they are really harming the child they are not going to be upset? That is just fucking stupid

They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

So you are a cat killing asshole.

And if she killed one of your kids in revenge for killing her cat?

Would she have been 'justified' since you killed her cat?

Child Protective Services exists for a reason- there are assholes out there who are just fucked up parents- they beat their kids- they torture their kids- they abuse their kids- they don't feed their kids.

You don't want CPS to investigate when someone makes a complaint. You would prefer that the abuse goes on in someone else's home, rather than have CPS show up at your door and investigate.

And frankly- since you have demonstrated your inclination towards violence- perhaps your neighbor was on to something.

They say most serial killers start off by torturing and killing small animals.
San Francisco Bay View Part One She was homeless so cops and Child Protective Services took her kids then imprisoned them on toxic Treasure Island

n 1999, San Francisco cops pounded on Liz Washington’s door and burst in with their hands on their guns. “It was like they were going to be in a shoot-out,” said Liz. Flourishing an unreadable paper that she could not identify as a warrant, they snatched her three children, literally grabbing her nursing infant from her arms. This brutal act began the chain of events that ended with the family’s long imprisonment on Treasure Island

Liz and her four children are ill with severe breathing problems she believes are caused by mold and asbestos in the walls of the subsidized former Navy townhouse they rent from The John Stewart Co.

She has furthermore concluded that 15 years of drinking polluted water flowing through 70-year-old island pipes into her kitchen and bathroom taps resulted in her entire family’s stomach and digestive complaints. Her two sons suffer severe gastrointestinal problems that have required multiple hospitalizations and noninvasive surgical de-compactions.

In an interesting trifecta, since arriving on the island, her formerly healthy family developed signs of hypothyroidism, which can be traced to contact with a group of chemicals called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). During the Navy’s 70-year occupation of Treasure Island, this seagoing arm of the U.S. military employed capacitors, electric motors and transformers broadly in its infrastructure and vehicles. Low flashpoint PCBs, with their excellent insulation and coolant properties, were wrapped around wires and mixed into building material.

The history of the human race can be writ large with the sentence: “What do we do with this stuff when we’re done with it?” The Navy was no exception. Without fully grasping the toxic properties of PCBs, the Navy tossed these poisonous materials into burn pits located in soil on a place they called The Old Bunker Area (now Site 12), where ammunition had been stored.

Incinerating them rendered these toxins even more lethal. Then, from the 1950s to the ‘70s, the Navy constructed family housing on top of what was essentially a toxic dump.

Parents Accused Of Burning Child With Cigarettes www.wsbtv.com

ATLANTA —

A Cherokee County couple has been arrested after police say they burned their child with cigarettes.
Police say Mandy Hartman and Nicholas Phillips intentionally burned their child. They have been charged with cruelty to children.

Their 16-month-old child is now in state protective custody. Officials say the couple suffered numerous cigarette burns.

The child’s injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

Great example there.

I don't think we're going to find out anything. Every source I looked up on this left a lot of blanks. And you're wrong about parents being outraged at CPS intervention when they know they are hurting their children. They are usually racked with guilt and it becomes a wake up call to change their ways so they can get their kids back. That's not what happened here...what happened is an act of righteous rage more commonly associated with a deep sense of injustice. Just what was so terrible that this girl was removed? You assume it was justified, I assume otherwise based on my own personal experience.
I'll ask you again and will keep asking until I get answer. HOW the fuck do you know how parents react when their child is removed? What is your experience and expertise? Until you can explain that, your words are nothing more than an appeal to ignorance-"it's true because I said it's true and you should just believe it."

Great example there.

You're still spewing bovine excrement directly out of your pie hole. How many neglected and abused children have you removed from parents? You think that because they are really harming the child they are not going to be upset? That is just fucking stupid

You're part of the problem this thread addresses. How many children have you removed because they were allowed to walk to the store alone or because they snuck a little booze from a visiting uncle? More than you'll admit here, that's for sure. I had one of you fucks show up at my door because sometimes we don't wear clothes in the house. I'm sure that I'm just like a lot of your victims now that CPS has expanded well beyond genuine cases of abuse or neglect where immediate intervention is required.

my son.

and i never will

I wouldn't kill someone's cat in revenge.

I wouldn't permanently lose my son by murdering someone in revenge.

I wouldn't kill some random government worker- someone's daughter- in revenge for being investigated by CPS.

Great example there.

You're part of the problem this thread addresses. How many children have you removed because they were allowed to walk to the store alone or because they snuck a little booze from a visiting uncle? More than you'll admit here, that's for sure. I had one of you fucks show up at my door because sometimes we don't wear clothes in the house. I'm sure that I'm just like a lot of your victims now that CPS has expanded well beyond genuine cases of abuse or neglect where immediate intervention is required.

You sure they didn't show up regarding reports that you are killing neighborhood pets?

Great example there.

I'll ask you again and will keep asking until I get answer. HOW the fuck do you know how parents react when their child is removed? What is your experience and expertise? Until you can explain that, your words are nothing more than an appeal to ignorance-"it's true because I said it's true and you should just believe it."

Two things. I don't believe a thing you say, you are one of the CPS jack booted thugs this thread intends to expose. Two, I have more than a strong grasp of human psychology. Murderous rage like this is preceded by a deep sense of injustice, when children are ripped out of a parent's arms and not for their own safety.

Great example there.

You sure they didn't show up regarding reports that you are killing neighborhood pets?

The cat was killed afterward. Follow the time line.

You would not kill to protect your son?

Foe me it would depend on the situation. I see dar roo many families where the kids ahould be taken but aren't to blame CPS for taking kids without specific proof of wrongdoing. Like letting kids beyond utter infancy run around naked.

You are exactly the kind of person my neighbor was, abusing the CPS anonymous tip system because you don't like how somebody is raising their children.

Great example there.

The cat was killed afterward. Follow the time line.

Ah........and when the woman kills someone in your family for revenge for her cat being killed- will that be justified?

Forum List

Back