Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

So far as im concerned CPS doesn't take kuds away from enough families. If you can't or won't take proper care of your kids..... DON'T HAVE THEM!!!!!!
can't agree more.

like say you kill someone's cat because you think they might have called cps about you. you probably shouldn't be allowed to have children, since you're an irrational violent person.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.

He is cheering on murder- and so are you.

That Mom is not only a murderer- but she just guaranteed that she will never- ever- be the mother to her kids again.

If there is any other family- she has plunged the entire family into a nightmare.

She is not only a murderer- but a horrible, horrible mother.

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.
So you admit that you weren't man enough to confront a woman to her face and instead snuck around like a pimply weak kid after dark and killed a cat that did nothing to you???
What a sissy you are...

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.

And then killed some other government worker in revenge?

And left your kids without a father?

Great example there.

Yes it did happen in the heat of the moment. The kind of rage a parent experiences when government thugs perform a sanctioned kidnapping on their children does not wane quickly.
i don't think many people would argue that showing up at a government building and waiting for a cps agent would constitute a crime of passion.

also you don't sound sane. cps shows up at your door so you kill someone's cat? you are fucked up.

You wouldn't know, you're not a parent and you've never felt the rage when somebody threatens to have your children removed. You have never walked in my moccasins. She's lucky she just lost a cat.
you don't know if i'm a parent or not.
one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.
Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

my son.
i can feel sympathy for someone losing custody of their children to cps - not a lot though because they were most likely mistreating that child to begin with.
i certainly don't feel sympathy for someone that loses their kids and decides to commit cold blooded murder over it.

I'm not your son, skid mark, and your supercilious tone is dismissed with prejudice. You've never felt the threat of somebody taking your children, I have. And as far as you speculating on how many cases involve genuine abuse or neglect, you have no fucking clue. Our children weren't neglected or abused in any way, and yet CPS shows up at our door because somebody didn't like the fact we run a clothing optional home and decided to make outlandish allegations to get somebody to show up to investigate. We're just average Americans and this shit happened to us.

Yes, it was quickly determined that we weren't doing anything illegal or inappropriate and I credit CPS for that. But I'll never forget the feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach when the possibility of losing my children seemed very real. And because I don't think anyone who makes up false allegations to get CPS to respond, I killed that woman's cat. She's a predator, but hopefully she'll think twice before doing this to anyone else. But that's a measure of the fear I felt, something you, not being a parent, couldn't possibly understand.

CPS arrests parents of 11 year old playing in his front yard waiting for parents to return

11-Year-Old Boy Played in His Yard. CPS Took Him Felony Charge for Parents. - Hit Run Reason.com

And you think the proper response would have been for the parents to murder the CPS agents?

I think it's unfortunate that children are removed from homes for specious reasons putting parents in a very dark place where they feel there's no other choice.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?
Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.

CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc

CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Complete and utter horseshit! No one makes money on removing children from parents. I was a CPS investigator and the last thing that we ever wanted to do was to take the kids and only did so when there was no other recourse. And most are not adopted, they are returned home or placed with relatives. You should not post stuff that you have no fucking clue about.
Ah a former baby kidnapper in our midst....lovely.

Like I said, You have no idea what you are talking about. CPS does not just take kids for no reason and there is always judicial over site. We must go into court and get an order, if not before the fact immediately afterwards. There are also child placement review boards that are overseen by a judge. Case manages must present their case for removal and a plan to reunite the child with the family which is always the first plan. I also sat on a board as the agency's liaison and had to defend our actions in the case of removal. I'm here to tell you that these boards are touch sons of bitches and do not approve placements easily.

No tell us about your experience in the field and how you know so fucking much. You can't just make these accusations without being able to back it up.

i don't think many people would argue that showing up at a government building and waiting for a cps agent would constitute a crime of passion.

also you don't sound sane. cps shows up at your door so you kill someone's cat? you are fucked up.

You wouldn't know, you're not a parent and you've never felt the rage when somebody threatens to have your children removed. You have never walked in my moccasins. She's lucky she just lost a cat.
one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.
Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

my son.
i can feel sympathy for someone losing custody of their children to cps - not a lot though because they were most likely mistreating that child to begin with.
i certainly don't feel sympathy for someone that loses their kids and decides to commit cold blooded murder over it.

I'm not your son, skid mark, and your supercilious tone is dismissed with prejudice. You've never felt the threat of somebody taking your children, I have. And as far as you speculating on how many cases involve genuine abuse or neglect, you have no fucking clue. Our children weren't neglected or abused in any way, and yet CPS shows up at our door because somebody didn't like the fact we run a clothing optional home and decided to make outlandish allegations to get somebody to show up to investigate. We're just average Americans and this shit happened to us.

Yes, it was quickly determined that we weren't doing anything illegal or inappropriate and I credit CPS for that. But I'll never forget the feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach when the possibility of losing my children seemed very real. And because I don't think anyone who makes up false allegations to get CPS to respond, I killed that woman's cat. She's a predator, but hopefully she'll think twice before doing this to anyone else. But that's a measure of the fear I felt, something you, not being a parent, couldn't possibly understand.
So like the woman in the story, you have no impulse control and resorted to murdering cats because of your hurt feelings...and you consider yourself intelligent???

They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.

It also pisses me off that anyone can make an "anonymous" call to CPS and make shit up and they show up at your door. That happened to my family and for a stupid reason. The tipster, and we know who it was, had to exaggerate and straight out lie to get somebody to show up. It's amazing how quickly and easily the government can get right into your home and your life based on a whim. I understand the murderous rage when my children are threatened to be taken out of my home. I killed that woman's cat and made sure she knew it even though she couldn't prove it.

So you are a cat killing asshole.

And if she killed one of your kids in revenge for killing her cat?

Would she have been 'justified' since you killed her cat?

Child Protective Services exists for a reason- there are assholes out there who are just fucked up parents- they beat their kids- they torture their kids- they abuse their kids- they don't feed their kids.

You don't want CPS to investigate when someone makes a complaint. You would prefer that the abuse goes on in someone else's home, rather than have CPS show up at your door and investigate.

And frankly- since you have demonstrated your inclination towards violence- perhaps your neighbor was on to something.

They say most serial killers start off by torturing and killing small animals.

my son.

I'm not your son, skid mark, and your supercilious tone is dismissed with prejudice. You've never felt the threat of somebody taking your children, I have.
and i never will
And as far as you speculating on how many cases involve genuine abuse or neglect, you have no fucking clue. Our children weren't neglected or abused in any way, and yet CPS shows up at our door because somebody didn't like the fact we run a clothing optional home and decided to make outlandish allegations to get somebody to show up to investigate. We're just average Americans and this shit happened to us.

the picture was of my son... you are dense, aren't you?
you killed someone's cat because you think they turned you in to cps... you're a criminal.

Great example there.

We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.

Great example there.

We don't know enough about this case, in spite of my attempt to find other sources. What was the reason the girl was removed? Parents who know they fucked up with their children are rarely surprised or enraged when their children are taken from them. This woman felt such a sense of injustice that she gunned down a CPS worker. It makes me think this is one of many cases where a child who was not genuinely neglected or abused was removed from the home anyway.
you felt such a sense of injustice when cps asked some questions that you killed someone's pet.

some people are just violent assholes.

CPS arrests parents of 11 year old playing in his front yard waiting for parents to return

11-Year-Old Boy Played in His Yard. CPS Took Him Felony Charge for Parents. - Hit Run Reason.com

And you think the proper response would have been for the parents to murder the CPS agents?

I think it's unfortunate that children are removed from homes for specious reasons putting parents in a very dark place where they feel there's no other choice.

There is always another choice besides murdering someone- and ensuring that your will never be a parent to your children again.

There is always another choice besides a revenge killing of someone's pet.

That you think murder is the only solution is rather sick.

EARLY SIGNS OF SERIAL KILLERS

Another common indicator of possible serial killing behavior is killing animals. They may provoke, torture, or even kill cats, dogs, and other animals. Even after seeing the results of their actions, the person will show no form of regret or remorse.

Crime Library Early Signs of Serial Killers Crime Museum

Maybe there's more to your story than you are letting on....

So you are a cat killing asshole.

And if she killed one of your kids in revenge for killing her cat?

Would she have been 'justified' since you killed her cat?

Child Protective Services exists for a reason- there are assholes out there who are just fucked up parents- they beat their kids- they torture their kids- they abuse their kids- they don't feed their kids.

You don't want CPS to investigate when someone makes a complaint. You would prefer that the abuse goes on in someone else's home, rather than have CPS show up at your door and investigate.

And frankly- since you have demonstrated your inclination towards violence- perhaps your neighbor was on to something.

They say most serial killers start off by torturing and killing small animals.
San Francisco Bay View Part One She was homeless so cops and Child Protective Services took her kids then imprisoned them on toxic Treasure Island

n 1999, San Francisco cops pounded on Liz Washington’s door and burst in with their hands on their guns. “It was like they were going to be in a shoot-out,” said Liz. Flourishing an unreadable paper that she could not identify as a warrant, they snatched her three children, literally grabbing her nursing infant from her arms. This brutal act began the chain of events that ended with the family’s long imprisonment on Treasure Island

Liz and her four children are ill with severe breathing problems she believes are caused by mold and asbestos in the walls of the subsidized former Navy townhouse they rent from The John Stewart Co.

She has furthermore concluded that 15 years of drinking polluted water flowing through 70-year-old island pipes into her kitchen and bathroom taps resulted in her entire family’s stomach and digestive complaints. Her two sons suffer severe gastrointestinal problems that have required multiple hospitalizations and noninvasive surgical de-compactions.

In an interesting trifecta, since arriving on the island, her formerly healthy family developed signs of hypothyroidism, which can be traced to contact with a group of chemicals called polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). During the Navy’s 70-year occupation of Treasure Island, this seagoing arm of the U.S. military employed capacitors, electric motors and transformers broadly in its infrastructure and vehicles. Low flashpoint PCBs, with their excellent insulation and coolant properties, were wrapped around wires and mixed into building material.

The history of the human race can be writ large with the sentence: “What do we do with this stuff when we’re done with it?” The Navy was no exception. Without fully grasping the toxic properties of PCBs, the Navy tossed these poisonous materials into burn pits located in soil on a place they called The Old Bunker Area (now Site 12), where ammunition had been stored.

Incinerating them rendered these toxins even more lethal. Then, from the 1950s to the ‘70s, the Navy constructed family housing on top of what was essentially a toxic dump.

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc

Complete and utter horseshit! No one makes money on removing children from parents. I was a CPS investigator and the last thing that we ever wanted to do was to take the kids and only did so when there was no other recourse. And most are not adopted, they are returned home or placed with relatives. You should not post stuff that you have no fucking clue about.

You should read further. I read at least 3 articles on this event. That particular CPS decided to change their policy to focus on the welfare of the child instead of reunion with their family, a step further to unrestrained discretion in removing children permanently from a home for all offenses real or imagined.

Your another one who does not know what you're talking about. See my post # 50. And I'll tell you another thing. The focus is ALWAYS on the welfare of the child ALWAYS. Hopefully the best interest of the child will be served by returning the child home. If it is not than other plans have to be made. There is no "unrestrained discretion" Maybe YOU would like to share the source of your knowledge and experience with this issue.

Forum List

Back