Mosul: Another 'Mission Accomplished'...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
When will our nightmare in Iraq end? 14yrs, massive horrific carnage, untold $Trillions squandered. Even after this so-called 'Victory' in Mosul, US Generals have been quick to vow that we aren't leaving anytime soon. But it is time to leave Iraq. Enough is enough. Americans need to step up and begin pressuring their Government to end its Perpetual War Agenda.

Last edited:
or-37264.jpg

The left is all a flutter Mosul was liberated using Obama's "policy"....cripes we liberated an entire continent during WWII in about the same time

Last edited:
The left is all a flutter Mosul was liberated using Obama's "policy"....cripes we liberated in an entire continent during WWII in about the same time

Mosul is nothing to celebrate. US Taxpayers will be paying the tab to rebuild that totally decimated city. This incomprehensible disaster just drags on & on. When are Americans gonna have enough of Permanent War?

The left is all a flutter Mosul was liberated using Obama's "policy"....cripes we liberated in an entire continent during WWII in about the same time

Mosul is nothing to celebrate. US Taxpayers will be paying the tab to rebuild that totally decimated city. This incomprehensible disaster just drags on & on. When are Americans gonna have enough of Permanent War?

Gawd I knew you'd start harping on war....war is fact, war has happened since the beginning and will probably be the ending. Stop whining

Jeremiah 49:23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Jer 49:24-27 Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. 25 How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy! 26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD of hosts. 27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus.

Gawd I knew you'd start harping on war....war is fact, war has happened since the beginning and will probably be the ending. Stop whining

No, this state of Permanent War can end. The American People just need to start demanding it. They need to realize that all these wars aren't benefiting them at all. They're only benefiting a few Elites.

Of course they aint going anywhere yet. Hell they were going at it in Mosul yesterday. Lol

And who's gonna get the bill for rebuilding that decimated city?... US Taxpayers.

Time to get the hell outta there.

Of course they aint going anywhere yet. Hell they were going at it in Mosul yesterday. Lol

And who's gonna get the bill for rebuilding that decimated city?... US Taxpayers.

The Left wants Globalism so let THE UN pay for it.

They are still fighting in Damascus and pretty much all over Syria. So this thing is not over by a stretch. It is progress though, so lets hope that continues.

The whining accusation is a bitch comment at this point. Grow a pair and stick to the content.

You're right about war. It's going to happen. But we should not be going around the world on false pretenses starting it. The Iraq war is disgraceful in many ways. We didn't raise taxes to pay for it, and now the few trillion price tag is being falsely but not surprisingly attributed to Obama. Same with afghanistan with a few trillion more. They didn't even do anything to us. They had a stabilizing effect in the region and we tipped it. We were lied to in the first place to go. Disgraceful. 100k+ civilians died there and the vacuum of power and chaos in the region helped create isis.

That's a war we shouldn't have been in. And arguably the same for Afghanistan. If we are to go to war there better be good reason aka ourselves or our ally directly in harm's way, it better be the right target, and we better be prepared to pay for it, for the fallout, and for our boys when they come back. Same goes for Republican or democrat in power.

Isis, is a worthy target. If Ukraine was a stronger ally, Russia's invasion would be enough for military action. North Korea currently is about worthy I think of being a target if they continue threats and missle launches towards us or close allies and their neighbors over there don't step in.

The whining accusation is a bitch comment at this point. Grow a pair and stick to the content.

You're right about war. It's going to happen. But we should not be going around the world on false pretenses starting it. The Iraq war is disgraceful in many ways. We didn't raise taxes to pay for it, and now the few trillion price tag is being falsely but not surprisingly attributed to Obama. Same with afghanistan with a few trillion more. They didn't even do anything to us. They had a stabilizing effect in the region and we tipped it. We were lied to in the first place to go. Disgraceful. 100k+ civilians died there and the vacuum of power and chaos in the region helped create isis.

That's a war we shouldn't have been in. And arguably the same for Afghanistan. If we are to go to war there better be good reason aka ourselves or our ally directly in harm's way, it better be the right target, and we better be prepared to pay for it, for the fallout, and for our boys when they come back. Same goes for Republican or democrat in power.

Isis, is a worthy target. If Ukraine was a stronger ally, Russia's invasion would be enough for military action. North Korea currently is about worthy I think of being a target if they continue threats and missle launches towards us or close allies and their neighbors over there don't step in.

Who the fuck are you

The Left wants Globalism so let THE UN pay for it.

They are still fighting in Damascus and pretty much all over Syria. So this thing is not over by a stretch. It is progress though, so lets hope that continues.

I don't see 'Progress.' I just see an incredibly costly quagmire.

Forum List

Back