Zone1 Mostly Rules Are Meant to be Followed, but Are There Times When There Should be Exceptions?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As I just finished saying on another thread, I usually stick to the rules, but sometimes I'll break them if it means helping out my online friends on here. What do you guys think? Mods, I would like your opinion too.

As I just finished saying on another thread, I usually stick to the rules, but sometimes I'll break them if it means helping out my online friends on here. What do you guys think? Mods, I would like your opinion too.

I was thinking of one of those drama movies where a woman is being stalked by some creep, and she keeps going to the cops asking for help, and some lazy lardass cop with donut crumbs on his tie says, "Well ma'm, he hasn't really broken any laws so we can't really do anything." Of course, later on she is almost killed, and the cops show up a day late and a dollar short after it all went down.

That's what mods do here. They let certain individuals destroy threads, disrupt and derail conversations, engage in provocations, and like the lazy lardass cop say they can't do anything.

Its a bunch of horseshit.

I think you are a good man, and your POV is right on.

Thanks, but as Mikey already pointed out, I'm a she. :)

LOL. I am sorry. Damned avatars.

One of my worst habits is that I look at avatars and somehow think they represent the person, gender and all.

Names too. FJB just sounds like a name a guy would use. LOL

This forum should have little gender icons under the avatars.

LOL. I am sorry. Damned avatars.

One of my worst habits is that I look at avatars and somehow think they represent the person, gender and all.

Names too. FJB just sounds like a name a guy would use. LOL

This forum should have little gender icons under the avatars.

Ikr? And that's okay I have that same issue too, but you thought I was a guy because I had a pumpkin avatar? Well, it could be worse,.. you could have thought that I was a pumpkin.

Ikr? And that's okay I have that same issue too, but you thought I was a guy because I had a pumpkin avatar? Well, it could be worse,.. you could have thought that I was a pumpkin.

I don't know, the name, the avatar, it just seemed guy-ish. LOL.

I don't know, the name, the avatar, it just seemed guy-ish. LOL.

I didn't know pumpkins had a gender. What do you do? Go turning over every pumpkin you see to see if it's a guy or a girl? :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't know pumpkins had a gender. What do you do? Go turning over every pumpkin you see to see if it's a guy or a girl? :auiqs.jpg:
All the pumpkins I see around Halloween all have a creepy evil grin so they must be men.

I was thinking of one of those drama movies where a woman is being stalked by some creep, and she keeps going to the cops asking for help, and some lazy lardass cop with donut crumbs on his tie says, "Well ma'm, he hasn't really broken any laws so we can't really do anything." Of course, later on she is almost killed, and the cops show up a day late and a dollar short after it all went down.

That's what mods do here. They let certain individuals destroy threads, disrupt and derail conversations, engage in provocations, and like the lazy lardass cop say they can't do anything.

Its a bunch of horseshit.

I think you are a good man, and your POV is right on.
Sock meet puppet

Go by the rules, you never go wrong.

Forum List

Back