most munich shooting victims are muslim

radical islamist dont use tie. its haram .its christan cross symbol.

munich shooter with tie

userupload_2013_8980262251469299147.1116.jpg
It's called part of the school uniform.

Black September Organization
(Redirected from Black September (group))
Black September Organization
منظمة أيلول الأسود
Dates of operation September 1970 – September 1973
Notable attacks Munich massacre (see List of Black September attacks)
Status Inactive
The Black September Organization (BSO) (Arabic: منظمة أيلول الأسود‎‎, Munaẓẓamat Aylūl al-aswad) was a Palestinian terrorist organization[1]founded in 1970. It was responsible for the kidnapping and murder of eleven Israeli athletes and officials, and the fatal shooting of a West German policeman, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, their most publicized event. These events led to the creation of permanent, professional, and military-trained counter-terrorism forces of major European countries, like GSG9 and GIGN, and the reorganization and specialization of already standing units like the Special Air Service of the UK.

The first victim to be named on Saturday was Zabergja Dijamant, a 21-year-old from Kosovo.
Religions in Kosovo
Islam 95.60% Christianity 3.69% other 0.71%
 Three of the dead were from Kosovo, three were Turkish and one was Greek, their respective government officials said.

turk and kozovian are muslim
i think greek was mistake because greek face is like turks

Ok, so it was an epic fail by a muslim terrorist. Whats your point?

racist insult against turk muslim

Ok so he was a radical islamist thst didnt like turks. Whats your point?

It was the Germans who shot the film who called the terrorist a Turk - they thought he was Turkish. People have been using this footage as evidence that the Iranian was anti immigration - but he didn't say anything of the sort - he never mentioned Turks.

german police say shooter may have just converted to christ insanity
Maizière said the use of David as a first name may suggest the killer had converted to Christianity from Islam.

Gunman was 18-year-old German of Iranian descent. ... Interior minister: some evidence gnat shooter had converted to Christianity

Munich officials: Gunman was obsessed with mass killings but had no ties to ISIS

• Sonboly had been bullied at school, had mental health issues and the shooting did not appear to have been politically motivated, police said.
  • Officers searched the flat where he lived with his parents and found nothing to suggest links to terror groups, but seized materials about mass killings including the German translation of a book whose English title is “Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters”.
Munich shooting: gunman researched school killing sprees before rampage – as it happened
His first name was Ali.

The first victim to be named on Saturday was Zabergja Dijamant, a 21-year-old from Kosovo.
Religions in Kosovo
 Three of the dead were from Kosovo, three were Turkish and one was Greek, their respective government officials said.

It was the Germans who shot the film who called the terrorist a Turk - they thought he was Turkish. People have been using this footage as evidence that the Iranian was anti immigration - but he didn't say anything of the sort - he never mentioned Turks.

he never mentioned Turks.

source ?

Religions in Kosovo

he never mentioned Turks.

source ?

The transcript has been posted over and over, by tards who apparently didn't even read who said what. Lol. It's been posted on the big thread about this 'incident' - over and over.

munich shooter with tie

why he changed his name to david ?
Yesterday it was reported to be his middle name, after Ali. Maybe he used it to 'fit in'. Who knows? But anyway, as you no doubt know, David is revered as a messenger prophet in Islam. Perhaps he simply Westernised it?
Also, I wonder why he had a Turkish flag as the backdrop to his Facebook page? Curiouser and curiouser. BTW, is Soboly an Iraniam surname? I read somewhere it is an old tribal name common to Turkey and Syria?

Last edited:
Maizière said the use of David as a first name may suggest the killer had converted to Christianity from Islam.

Gunman was 18-year-old German of Iranian descent. ... Interior minister: some evidence gnat shooter had converted to Christianity

Munich officials: Gunman was obsessed with mass killings but had no ties to ISIS

• Sonboly had been bullied at school, had mental health issues and the shooting did not appear to have been politically motivated, police said.
  • Officers searched the flat where he lived with his parents and found nothing to suggest links to terror groups, but seized materials about mass killings including the German translation of a book whose English title is “Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters”.
Munich shooting: gunman researched school killing sprees before rampage – as it happened
His first name was Ali.
Of course it is.

Mohammed was quite keen on David:

Bukhara Hadith:

Volume 2, Book 21, Number 231:

Narrated Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As:

Allah's Apostle told me, "The most beloved prayer to Allah is that of David and the most beloved fasts to Allah are those of David. He used to sleep for half of the night and then pray for one third of the night and again sleep for its sixth part and used to fast on alternate days."

" Interior minister: some evidence gnat shooter had converted to Christianity"

"Maizière said the use of David as a first name may suggest the killer had converted to Christianity from Islam. But his parents said he was not a practicing member of any religion, German media reported."

I watched 5 minutes of Fox News and they have determined that he was not an islamic jihadist terrorist.

munich shooter with tie

Yesterday it was reported to be his middle name, after Ali. Maybe he used it to 'fit in'. Who knows? But anyway, as you no doubt know, David is revered as a messenger prophet in Islam. Perhaps he simply Westernised it?
Also, I wonder why he had a Turkish flag as the backdrop to his Facebook page? Curiouser and curiouser. BTW, is Soboly an Iraniam surname? I read somewhere it is an old tribal name common to Turkey and Syria?

we have persian name for david = davood

ali soboli = علی سنبلی
ن= n

sonbol(سنبل have two .. in persian = this flower name
sonbol%201.jpg

and symbol

Last edited:

munich shooter with tie

Maybe you Are right
I know guy. His family was sonboli too. He was univercity manager in miyane city
And miyane city is in azerbaijan province
Azerbaijani speak turk

munich shooter with tie

we have persian name for david = davood

ali soboli = علی سنبلی
ن= n

sonbol(سنبل have two .. in persian = this flower name
sonbol%201.jpg

and symbol
I missed the n out of his name somehow in my earlier post. Anyway, although Sonboly can be spelled various ways in English, in Arabic it is apparently ? always thus: سنبلي

why killer had this picture in his whatsup profile ?
4880653_217.jpg
THE Columbine shooters, the Oklahoma city bombers, the NAZIS that assassinated Alan Burg. What bothers me more is the fact we enable illegal aliens or muslim death cults or the BLM movement because some how, we are fighting evil and oppression. Excuse me? Being anti white, anti cop fits in here HOW again? The media spews this drek out, but they want to "stop" a backlash. They fooled me. They are all about anti christian White Cop whatever. The media presumes they are speaking for America, but they are just speaking for whom ever can pay their bills.

Forum List

Back