Most mass shooters are black

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
A city engineer killed 12 people in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

Mass shootings are often national news and prompt warnings about the dangers white men pose to the country.

However the media once again is spinning and putting out fake news.............Most Mass Shooters Are Black - American Renaissance

Now Skeeter Bubba Earl Ray Jr , just because people in this country have guns and blacks are poor, don't mean their slave diabetes and innate slavmaster training causes epileptic shooting spasms.

It's called percentages. I as a white guy living with lots of white people are more likely to die from another white person than from a black guy that is 1% of the local population.

It's called percentages. I as a white guy living with lots of white people are more likely to die from another white person than from a black guy that is 1% of the local population.

You are wrong....first of all blacks compose approx. l2 percent of the total pop.

Secondly blacks committ over half of all violent crime...thus your odds are slightly better of getting killed by a black guy.

Despite making up just 12% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

Last edited:

You are wrong....first of all blacks compose approx. l2 percent of the total pop.

Secondly blacks committ over half of all violent crime...thus your odds are slightly better of getting killed by a black guy.

Beta boy doesnt dare get out of his safe space

If there are no blacks where I live then there is a great chance I will never be killed by a black..Gheesh!

I bet you say that to all the cucks you know...

A city engineer killed 12 people in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

Mass shootings are often national news and prompt warnings about the dangers white men pose to the country.

However the media once again is spinning and putting out fake news.............Most Mass Shooters Are Black - American Renaissance

Racist much?

I bet you say that to all the cucks you know...

I don't hang with cucks like you...you talk a game but it's just that...a game.

There is just a little problem with your racist post. Most mass shootings by blacks are drug and gang related and involves black on black crime. Most white perpetrators target racial and religious minorities, and therefore constitute terrorism. or other white people for real or imagined grievances

If there are no blacks where I live then there is a great chance I will never be killed by a black..Gheesh!

In your case if you stay where you live on the South Side of the Hill deep in hillbilly country then under the law of 'probability' you would most likely be correct.

However....the odds remain the same...slightly in favor of a black killing you than a white guy.

Difference Between Probability and Odds - DifferenceBetween.com

In your case if you stay where you live on the South Side of the Hill deep in hillbilly country then under the law of 'probability' you would most likely be correct.

However....the odds remain the same...slightly in favor of a black killing you than a white guy.

Difference Between Probability and Odds - DifferenceBetween.com
Hardly so but hardly worth showing you the relative ease of how to calculate the random chance of violence to even occur..Even when I grew up in a big city with lots of dim bad negroes you be scared of...

There is just a little problem with your racist post. Most mass shootings by blacks are drug and gang related and involves black on black crime. Most white perpetrators target racial and religious minorities, and therefore constitute terrorism. or other white people for real or imagined grievances
But they be black!

Run!

Nice of you to share your opinion despite the fact you have no statistics to support your opinion...as in...opinions are like assholes...everyone has one. hehheh

But they be black!

Run!

Is that why you live in a area wid no negroes? You ran there in fear?

But they be black!

Run!

No I don't like whites...They are assholes like you.. and the the land prices and tax rate was a steal....

Now Skeeter Bubba Earl Ray Jr , just because people in this country have guns and blacks are poor, don't mean their slave diabetes and innate slavmaster training causes epileptic shooting spasms.

Hey sambo your english is improving...almost coherent. hehheh

A city engineer killed 12

But they be black!

Run!

No I don't like whites...They are assholes like you.. and the the land prices and tax rate was a steal....

in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

But they be black!

Run!

No I don't like whites...They are assholes like you.. and the the land prices and tax rate was a steal....[/QUOte

That is called drawing a conclusion based on a small sample size, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation. aka...a fallacious argument.

Anyhow....obviously riddled wid white guilt ..........the belief, often subconscious, among white liberals that being white is, in and of itself, a great transgression against the rest of the world for which one must spend their life making atonement. It is often exemplified by embracing the cultures and philosophies of various other ethnic groups while neglecting one's own roots.

Last edited:
A city engineer killed 12
in Virginia Beach last weekend. DeWayne Craddock resigned from his job Friday morning and then shot up his workplace, killing his boss and other co-workers before the police killed him. His motive is unknown.

But they be black!

Run!

No I don't like whites...They are assholes like you.. and the the land prices and tax rate was a steal....[/QUOte

That is called drawing a conclusion based on a small sample size, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation. aka...a fallacious argument.

Anyhow....obviously riddled wid white guilt ..........the belief, often subconscious, among white liberals that being white is, in and of itself, a great transgression against the rest of the world for which one must spend their life making atonement. It is often exemplified by embracing the cultures and philosophies of various other ethnic groups while neglecting one's own roots.

10 Terrifying Small-Town Serial Killers

Forum List

Back