Most likely she will not win

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

but I hope she can make a respectable showing. Drive the demrats nuts, then again as we have seen over this past summer they are nuts already.

but I hope she can make a respectable showing. Drive the demrats nuts, then again as we have seen over this past summer they are nuts already.

~~~~~~
Undoubtedly Kim Klacik has a steep hill to climb, but you never can tell in Baltimore.

If she loses, its Baltimore's loss

If she loses, its Baltimore's loss
Of course, but Baltimore loves to lose. Just look at their history over the last 50 years.

Good for her. She won't win, but good for her.

I listened to her on the Timcast IRL podcast. She said "Republicans are never going to win Baltimore unless they get in there and chip away a little at a time".
Yeah the pubs have given up alot of things in the past, and that's why I love Trump so much, he's like nah....we're going after these deep blue districts, we are going to appeal to blacks, republicans never even tried....they had good policies, but didnt want to waste time

Forum List

Back