Most Democrats Want Anybody Other Than Biden in '24

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
It's pretty bad when a sitting president is looking at loosing his own primary.

An overwhelming number of Democrats do not want President Joe Biden to be the party's national nominee in 2024, a new poll found.

Only 29% of Democrats chose Biden to be their ’24 nominee, new I&I/TIPP poll results said.

Tying for second among Democrat respondents were Vice President Kamala Harris and "not sure."

I think Trump, assuming he is the Republican nominee has a very good chance of beating Biden. Both have baggage, but Biden's is most recent and the economy is bad and getting worse. Not to mention Biden's apparent dementia problems.

I think the Dems will have a better chance of winning against Trump if Biden is primaried out. I don't know who that candidate would be, but there should be plenty better than Biden.

I would rather see DeSantis as the republican nominee than Trump., but I really doubt DeSantis will run for president in 2024 if Trump throws his hat in the ring.

I think Trump, assuming he is the Republican nominee has a very good chance of beating Biden. Both have baggage, but Biden's is most recent and the economy is bad and getting worse. Not to mention Biden's apparent dementia problems.

I think the Dems will have a better chance of winning against Trump if Biden is primaried out. I don't know who that candidate would be, but there should be plenty better than Biden.

I would rather see DeSantis as the republican nominee than Trump., but I really doubt DeSantis will run for president in 2024 if Trump throws his hat in the ring.

If the democrats were smart, they'd run Tulsi Gabbard. But she's not much of a party loyalist. Although she was loyal enough to try to fix the party. But they, like the GOP, don't think they need fixin.

If the democrats were smart, they'd run Tulsi Gabbard. But she's not much of a party loyalist. Although she was loyal enough to try to fix the party. But they, like the GOP, don't think they need fixin.
I don't see her wining the nomination. Hillary Clinton has already branded her a Russian asset.

An overwhelming number of Democrats do not want President Joe Biden to be the party's national nominee in 2024, a new poll found.

Only 29% of Democrats chose Biden to be their ’24 nominee, new I&I/TIPP poll results said.

Tying for second among Democrat respondents were Vice President Kamala Harris and "not sure."
Same for the actual votes in 2020 where Biden got maybe 55 to 60 million votes

And how many of those democrats say they'd prefer Trump to Biden in 24? Zero or none?

And how many of those democrats say they'd prefer Trump to Biden in 24? Zero or none?
And this shows their cognitive dissonance. To them, admitting that Trump was a more effective President is even worse that keeping Biden in office for another four years.

Really? So you are saying democrats would rather have $6.00 gasoline rather than $2.50?
Democrats would rather have 20% inflation?
They'd rather have high crime, wide open borders with millions flooding in, and war looming on every shore?

I think a lot of democrats, having now heard the truth about Biden's family hidden from them before, having seen through much of the fake news and false claims about Trump, and having seen what a total liar, crook and incompetent disastrous Biden has been, would be all too happy to go back to Trump and a few mean tweets, which are now revealing themselves as having been true, and a normal life again free of wokeness, marxism and the left's totalitarian aspirations.

I am sure that Biden will have Harris as the running mate, that will ruin her chances of getting the Presidency in 2024 or forever for that matter.

I am sure that Biden will have Harris as the running mate, that will ruin her chances of getting the Presidency in 2024 or forever for that matter.

She's ruining her chances of ever becoming president by her lack of doing anything about anything. She's the Sarah Palin of the democratic party.

Obviously they're not going to say it out loud. But there's no way moderate democrats still support Biden after the gas price hike, inflation, the border situation and all the other bad decisions that's came from Biden's white house.
Only die hard party loyalist would stand for a president with that kind of record in his first year.
The only saving grace of this and his party is to start giving away a bunch of money. Which is what got us into the inflation problem to start with. Or at least helped with it.

Biden sucks. Everyone except party loyalist would agree.

She's ruining her chances of ever becoming president by her lack of doing anything about anything. She's the Sarah Palin of the democratic party.
Perhaps, but there is a higher probability that she will be the next president than anyone else in the world because she is VP and Biden.......well need I say more?

Perhaps, but there is a higher probability that she will be the next president than anyone else in the world because she is VP and Biden.......well need I say more?

She's going to have to do something right for a change. The moderate democrats are getting a bit tired of these kind of people.

Forum List

Back