Moses Pageant (American Dream)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a fun network/media themed modernism vignette about American dreams and the intrigue of confluence (and dolls) in this age of Facebook and Hollywood, inspired by the film American Me. Thanks for reading,

====

Two armies of peoples confluenced in the modern era of media and networks, in the Age of Facebook and NASDAQ. One faction or clan was the Duke clan, fans of the Blue Devils, led by Isaac Satan, an Algerian-American Catholic proselytizing cheerleader of American daydreams.

giant13.jpg

The other clan was the Wake Forest clan, fans of the Demon Deacons, led by the popular socialite Kurt Welles, owner of America's largest ranch in Texas. The Blue Devils were Democrats, but Russell's Demon Deacons were mostly Republicans.

giant14.jpg

ISAAC: I like Providence, because Brown University calls the unusual city home and because it feels like a daydream.

giant4.jpg

KURT: I like Wasington, because the residential area highlights why the city and capital is a symbol of traffic diadems.

giant5.jpg

No one really cares about these clan differences during the Christmas season, when all that's important is the march of Santas in color and pomp showcasing humanity's love of charity and toys and gifts in America!

giant6.jpg

ISAAC: America's all about diagonals.
KURT: Nah, America's all about dollars.

giant7.jpg

In the ancient world, great clans of differing vision fought each other, like the Greeks and Spartans, and we've come a long way from this older time of territorial propaganda, right?

giant8.jpg

This is the era of broadcast international sports and the Olympics, and people worry how terrorism colors globalization and sportsmanship. This is very complex.

giant9.jpg

PALESTINE: We wish the Koran to be elevated as the text of global finance.
ISRAEL: We seek America to defend the Jews' claim to international dogma.

giant12.jpg

ISAAC: I appreciate American films about daredevils.
KURT: I prefer American films about politics.

giant10.jpg

Isaac's Blue Devils were invested in NASDAQ and video-games, while Kurt's Demon Deacons were invested in outdoor polo and the Kentucky Derby. Where would these two modern American clans intersect in this age of aesthetics-gauged media and social networking? What do you think?

giant11.jpg

ISAAC: Let's call peace at a drive-in movie theater outdoors.
KURT: The Coronavirus has impacted the way we conceive of outdoor daydreams.

giant15.jpg

"Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves and the only way they could do this is by not voting" (FDR).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back