Moscow : "Ukraine has no right to exist, history, heritage, culture, heroism of Ukrainians - FAKE, Moscow WONT stop until it destroys Ukraine and its

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow : "Ukraine has no right to exist, history, heritage, culture, heroism of Ukrainians - fake, Moscow WONT stop until it destroys Ukraine and its leaders."

link

SO MY qestion to Moscow useful idiots, ivans and paid trolls . why do you think that "Ukraine has no history, heritage, culture and heroism of Ukrainians ARE FAKES?

g32sj10ikg651.jpg

Moscow : "Ukraine has no right to exist, history, heritage, culture, heroism of Ukrainians - fake, Moscow WONT stop until it destroys Ukraine and its leaders."

link

SO MY qestion to Moscow useful idiots, ivans and paid trolls . why do you think that "Ukraine has no history, heritage, culture and heroism of Ukrainians ARE FAKES?

View attachment 626361
How many propaganda threads must you start for a bowl of borscht?

link

View attachment 626361
This is awful. They are trying to erase the Ukrainians saying they have no right to exist.

This is awful. They are trying to erase the Ukrainians saying they have no right to exist.
Time to stop being timid with these Barbarians. Give the Ukrainians what they need, Tanks and Fighters before The Hordemen succeed in cutting off the South and East. 90% of Ukraine's power production comes from those regions.

Neville Chamberlain would agree ... The Ukraine has been a part of the Russian Empire for centuries ...

Stalin's genocide of the ethnic Ukrainians was successful ... even the history of such a people is gone ... what we have in The Ukraine today are ethnic Russians ...

If the United States broke apart ... would we let Mexico take Texas and kill all the gringos? ...

Forum List

Back