Moscow subway station looking absolutely beautiful. Unlike the filthy and dangerous New York City subway.

There is more to this. A half century ago or more we went from real infrastructure to human infrastructure. A massive transition of revenue. Government, monopoly and union Employees in many areas saw salary increases with benefits if they did not have it already. Social programs were instituted and shot up like a rocket. Schools and local public transportation were/are so expensive that regional and state taxes were instituted and sent to cities from semi-rural and rural areas. Cities survive on regional, state and federal taxes now. You want to fix it. Freeze all social programs and all employees affected for at least 4 years. Perhaps longer. Money will pour in, and renovations of areas needed will happen as fast as they can. This is truth. It will not happen until there is no choice.
None of it is true, but keep spouting the usual right-wing gibberish talking points.

Do you know how much revenue NYC and other Lib cities make? How much do they give back to the Fed which in turn sends it down to poorer states like Alabama or Georgia - Republican-run cities?

Let me give you another example. My state of NJ. It has the largest negative net federal funding of -$2,368 per resident, indicating that it sends more money to the federal government in taxes than it receives back in aid.

And yes, NJ is run by Dems. Put that in your right-wing MAGA pipe and smoke it.

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Communism is no longer a thing in Russia. It’s now the Russian Federation.

Meanwhile, in a New York City subway ..

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

No graffiti above , Clean wonderful neighborhoods.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

I went and watched a soccer game in Moscow, at the end of the game, the home team lost 3-0 and the fans were going down into the subway and throwing coins down the stairs... you can make things look great by limited the scope and make others look bad by limiting the scope.

Sure, we can admire another country’s subway system. No problem.

But where do we go from there? Every time Dems bring up infrastructure bills in Congress, it is turned down by Republicans as too expensive. Damned if they will pay more in taxes. And yet, you idiots want a beautiful, clean well-functioning infrastructure.

You think that happens by magic?

Heck, do a search on Tucker Carlson and his views on any infrastructure bills.

So, sure, if you have a totalitarian government you can just wave a magic wand and get it done but not so much in a Democracy. Pesky things - a Democracy.

Maybe we should just give Biden dictatorial powers. He can clean up our subways mighty quick. Is that what you want?
Just think of the nice things we could have if we only spent the money we give the Ukraine and Israel for their wars on American infrastructure instead

^That’s what America used to look like beautiful, luxurious, mysterious, perhaps. That’s what we had in the 1940s 50s.

This is a liberal Democrat thing to do. Recognize the beauty of other cultures. Right that’s what liberalism is all about. Dare I say the word multiculturalism. Of course the anti-Russians stooges who scream “Putin lover” at every chance are totally brain dead.

This is the truth there are no screaming drug addicts on the Russian subway. In the subway station itself looks absolutely beautiful, filled with old paintings and wonderful architecture. We can learn from this in America.

Boston subway

But if we go into the American past and look at the society that our grandparents created, we could be very proud of our black and white grandparents.

From the New York Transit Museum Archives, a 1949 film about daily subway operations.

Well there you have it those are the facts staring us in the face every day the degradation of America today brought to us by radical feminist , radical LGBT BLM people. We need to go back to our traditions.

Demographics...

Just think of the nice things we could have if we only spent the money we give the Ukraine and Israel for their wars on American infrastructure instead
Sure but why stop there? How nice it would have been if your orange fuhrer had not committed those crimes. We would have saved so much in court fees.

Heck with the money spent on bringing the orange douchebag to justice, we could have ourselves an entire new brand-spanking subway system. AmIright?

Boston subway

Russia is awesome. You should move there, right away.

Boston subway

Do you support Putin?

I have endured Los Angeles. While we're at it, New York, Portland, Seattle and Houston to name a few. But nowhere hurts as much as San Francisco. When I see what has become of Baghdad by the Bay, the jewel of California it causes real pain.
Have you ever been to Russia? The worst of any American city is better than Russia.

Have you ever been to Russia? The worst of any American city is better than Russia.
From everyone I have heard from, even those who don't like Russia, it is clean and well kept. There are some drunks or druggie but nowhere near the scale of America. Like every habitation of humans there is crime but not on the store emptying scale of an American city. Not one person that has been to Russia or came from Russia has reported Russians using the sidewalk as toilets.

They'll just take Tucker's and Putin's word for it. As they do with everything else.
Trolling/no substance

Anytime fax are brought forth concerning the economy, Democrats pushing race nonsense. You guys never respond with any posts of substance. It’s only

“Your wrong”

“Putin lover”

Or a personal attack. Goes for pretty much every Biden supporter in this thread.

Sure, we can admire another country’s subway system. No problem.

But where do we go from there? Every time Dems bring up infrastructure bills in Congress, it is turned down by Republicans as too expensive. Damned if they will pay more in taxes. And yet, you idiots want a beautiful, clean well-functioning infrastructure.

You think that happens by magic?

Heck, do a search on Tucker Carlson and his views on any infrastructure bills.

So, sure, if you have a totalitarian government you can just wave a magic wand and get it done but not so much in a Democracy. Pesky things - a Democracy.

Maybe we should just give Biden dictatorial powers. He can clean up our subways mighty quick. Is that what you want?
I’m not a Republican.

Part of the problem is not just Republicans turning down those bills perhaps. And I’m wondering if these bills you’re talking about include some kind of left-wing policies as well, which is terrible for the country.

But the abomination of a culture we have in America. Just look up the research on attack on subway trains. Look them up on YouTube. Seems like it’s almost exclusively done by blacks

Most mass school shootings are committed by young white people, so the cultural problem goes both ways. We did not have these crime issues in the American past. Because our grandparents built a better society.

Ukraine is an authoritarian country as well and don’t you support Ukraine or no? Ukraine has a state ran media It has canceled presidential elections. And it suppresses freedom of religion.

The United States is already allied with authoritarian countries all throughout Africa and South America. So we should still work with Russia by the way.

Looks like you’re kind of going off on a tangent with asking people “if they want a dictatorship.” That’s not going to solve the issue. People are literally shitting on mass transit systems in America. You saw it in the video. That’s a cultural problem, sir.

Plus other countries in Europe that are not dictatorship don’t have this issue a violence and filth on their mass transit systems.. So you’re response is easily rebutted… recognize that radical feminism, and BLM politics is an absolute disaster for America. Once You can do that you will find the solutions.

I'll take LA over Russia any day. Unlike you, I've been to both places.
I’ve been to Bangkok and other places in Thailand and I’m in Cambodia now. There are no safety concerns here. And there’s more poverty here.

America has a cultural problem. And the radical left-wing will claim that blacks and minorities commit crimes because they’re poor. That is a horrific reasoning. That’s why there’s tons and tons of shootings in Chicago. People commit a crime and their let out the next day. Or people feel that they can commit really violent crimes and they’re entitled to do so. That cultural degradation does not exist here in Southeast Asia.

in major cities in America like Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York City there’s all sorts of violent crime issues. Especially if you are a young single woman you gotta worry about being spit on or harassed on the subway. That kind of nonsense is unheard of on mass transit systems in Bangkok.

We American patriots want our country back. From the filth that BLM Democrat and neoconservatives have created. Americans are tired of seeing graffiti all over the place of major cities. We’re tired of BLM race division. Tired of high prices and astronomical loan rates. Stop giving our money to foreign countries for their wars and use those hundreds of billions of dollars to rebuild American cities and have a better transportation system.

All we have to do is respect American traditions, and do what our grandparents did and we will have a better country

Trolling/no substance

Anytime fax are brought forth concerning the economy, Democrats pushing race nonsense. You guys never respond with any posts of substance. It’s only

“Your wrong”

“Putin lover”

Or a personal attack. Goes for pretty much every Biden supporter in this thread.
What a whiner.

You don't know my politics. The fact that I think you people are in a cult is not about politics.

People are going to disagree with you. Man up and get over it.

Kinda the way Blacks thought Pre War France ( Paris) was a better place than the US , we can imagine Urban Russian Cities as a better place than Camden New Jersey or Chicago Or North Long Beach

Forum List

Back