Moscow - pootin´s state TV is discussing the DEATH PENALTY for 2 Americans, Alexander John-Robert Drueke & Andy Tai Ngoc Huynh, captured by Muscovite

Those are war crimes too. Not as serious as murder of course. But still quite definitely war crimes. Has any such thing happened?
Surely you did not hear of those. How come with your free press and freedom of speech. Is Sky News supposed to be objective and unbiased?

Last edited:
The Hague, Geneva or the UN for the matter are nothing.
Wrong. The International Criminal Court has assumed jurisdiction over war crimes committed in Ukraine.

These mercenaries were captured in Russian territory and will be judged by Russian rule.
Soldiers are not mercenaries. And anyone who mistreats POWs will face prosecution for it.

And no, Ukraine is not Russian territory.

Surely you did not hear of those.
Correct. I have not heard of those. That is why I asked.

How come with your free press and freedom of speech.
Beats me. I am still not sure what you are referring to.

Is Sky News supposed to be objective and unbiased?
I think Sky is a UK news source.

UK news is hit and miss. Channel 4 News is good. The BBC is utter crap with a history of deliberate lies. I don't know which category Sky fits into.

We have our own news sources here in the US.

Wrong. The International Criminal Court has assumed jurisdiction over war crimes committed in Ukraine.

Soldiers are not mercenaries. And anyone who mistreats POWs will face prosecution for it.

And no, Ukraine is not Russian territory.
Your Globalist Institution got nothing on Russia. These are Mercenaries and as such not entitled to POW status, hence the execution. No one cares what you consider Russian terretory, as these areas are being administered by Russian officials.

Your Globalist Institution got nothing on Russia.
An international arrest warrant will follow these Russian war criminals for the rest of their lives.

People are still hunting down Nazis even today. It will be the same with Russians who commit war crimes.

These are Mercenaries and as such not entitled to POW status, hence the execution.
Wrong. They are lawful soldiers and POWs.

Anyone who murders them will be hunted for the rest of their lives, just like the Nazis are being hunted for the rest of their lives.

Correct. I have not heard of those. That is why I asked.

Beats me. I am still not sure what you are referring to.
Seeing how your head is stuffed with asserted cold war era crap I know you'll discard that as Soviet Russian propaganda so I won't even try to refer you to any of that.
We have our own news sources here in the US.
There are some decent people still left in America whom I believe but I'm sure again they are not the ones whom you are listening to.

An international arrest warrant will follow these Russian war criminals for the rest of their lives.

People are still hunting down Nazis even today. It will be the same with Russians who commit war crimes.

Wrong. They are lawful soldiers and POWs.

Anyone who murders them will be hunted for the rest of their lives, just like the Nazis are being hunted for the rest of their lives.
Hunted by whom exactly? If you are in Russia, you will be judged by Russian rule.

UN can come directly and get them if they dare.

Hunted by whom exactly?
War criminals are hunted by the entire world.

If you are in Russia, you will be judged by Russian rule.
UN can come directly and get them if they dare.
Hiding in Russia for the rest of their lives means at a minimum never being able to visit the civilized world.

It also requires depending on Russia to never hand them over for justice in the future.

Good luck with that.

War criminals are hunted by the entire world.

Hiding in Russia for the rest of their lives means at a minimum never being able to visit the civilized world.

It also requires depending on Russia to never hand them over for justice in the future.

Good luck with that.
Most of them wont visit the West anyway. Russia, Central asian countries, China, Turkey and the rest of the world do not care about your globalist institutions.

Most of them wont visit the West anyway. Russia, Central asian countries, China, Turkey and the rest of the world do not care about your globalist institutions.
That is incorrect. The rest of the world does care about the rule of law.

True though that Russia has no regard for the law. But that is why the world is putting them down like the rabid dog that they are. An entire generation of Russians is being slaughtered in Ukraine right now.

The day will come when Russia is no longer a lawless regime. And then all the Russian war criminals will be handed over to face justice for their crimes.

True though that Russia has no regard for the law. But that is why the world is putting them down like the rabid dog that they are. An entire generation of Russians is being slaughtered in Ukraine right now.

The day will come when Russia is no longer a lawless regime. And then all the Russian war criminals will be handed over to face justice for their crimes.
Will you ever shut up with this American holiness crap? All the evil in the world comes from America. I believe that you saw a Spiderman save a girl from some, what do you have there in your arsenal of movie creeps, say Freddy Krueger, and made a conclusion: America good, Russia bad. One thing I don't understand though, if Krueger was German, why is Russia bad?

Last edited:
I guess the post is intended to scare and outrage Americans enough to commit to sacrificing 50,000 Troops in the defense of a corrupt country. Face it, Brandon can barely tell what day it is much less plan a war and the Ukies are going to lose. The sooner they capitulate, the more lives they can save.

I guess the post is intended to scare and outrage Americans enough to commit to sacrificing 50,000 Troops in the defense of a corrupt country.
What post are you talking about?

No one is planning to commit American soldiers to this war.

The plan is to give Ukraine the weapons that they need to continue massacring Russian soldiers.

Face it, Brandon can barely tell what day it is much less plan a war and the Ukies are going to lose.
Ukraine has already repelled Russia's attempt to conquer them, with massive losses on Russia's part.

The sooner they capitulate, the more lives they can save.
Saving lives is not the goal.

The goal is to slaughter an entire generation of Russian youth with endless war.

Im not sure if you are aware, but Ukraine sbest soldiers are dying and the new ones they throw at Russia are tired middle aged men or young men and women with no experience. They lost the entire Luhanks Oblast and will soon loose the other Oblast as we speak.

You claim that Russians are being slaughtered using un confirmed or inflated numbers when its actually Ukrainians who are dying in the war en masse.

As for the International law? The world did not care about actually human right violations by the US, Turkey, UK, Germany, France etc, so what makes you think they will react any different with Russia?

You just stick to your dying unipolar world order while Russia and China create a new one.

What post are you talking about?

No one is planning to commit American soldiers to this war.

The plan is to give Ukraine the weapons that they need to continue massacring Russian soldiers.

Ukraine has already repelled Russia's attempt to conquer them, with massive losses on Russia's part.

Saving lives is not the goal.

The goal is to slaughter an entire generation of Russian youth with endless war.
Litwit's original post.

Forum List

Back