Moscow Mitch: His Week is Getting Off to a Very Bad Start!

The stage was set a long time ago. Any result other than conviction is automatically assumed to be a cover up. So what do you think is still covered up that the House failed to find, and don't you think you'd better let Pelosi know you have evidence she needs?

Oh, the house made a slam dunk case, even with the witnesses they had.... But Trump is trying to hide people who might shed more light on this.

Innocent people call witnesses to confirm their innocence. Guilty people try to hide witnesses.

What's funny is you morons claiming a coverup, but you could find no crime. So the dems had to pull nonsense out of their asses.

Again, the same people who claimed a blow job was an impeachable offense think that trying to use government funds to rig an election is just fine.

Slam dunk that they are incompetent twits is the only case they made.

Slam dunk that they are incompetent twits is the only case they made.

We've sent people to prison for less evidence than there is against Trump.

Yes, innocent people are convicted by corrupt DA's all of the time. The Dems have shown the world that they are no better than that piece of poo mike nifong.

The stage was set a long time ago. Any result other than conviction is automatically assumed to be a cover up. So what do you think is still covered up that the House failed to find, and don't you think you'd better let Pelosi know you have evidence she needs?

Oh, the house made a slam dunk case, even with the witnesses they had.... But Trump is trying to hide people who might shed more light on this.

Innocent people call witnesses to confirm their innocence. Guilty people try to hide witnesses.

What's funny is you morons claiming a coverup, but you could find no crime. So the dems had to pull nonsense out of their asses.

Again, the same people who claimed a blow job was an impeachable offense think that trying to use government funds to rig an election is just fine.

So your basic complaint is that the House didn't do its job in calling witnesses, but because you have to spin it as anyone but a democrat's fault, you claim it's a cover-up. It's not the Senate's job to make up for the House's incompetence.

hat's not how the Constitution reads. The Senate can run the trial any way they want to.

Sure they could... but engaging in a cover up doesn't really help. It will obviously be a cover up.

The GOA just announced the crime. What they are looking at is the intent. And the intent is even worse. So don't go on and on about no crime. There is enough there to at least call for impeachment even if it doesn't result in removal from office.

Yeah, the GAO has a history of being wrong. Many, many times their opinions have been proven wrong in Court.

This is another in the long line of them being in error.

Ah, another Orange alternate reality. Don't you think there has been enough evidence of this to suggest that maybe what Rump cooked up with his merry band of criminals wasn't on the up and up? It just keeps piling up.

hat's not how the Constitution reads. The Senate can run the trial any way they want to.

Sure they could... but engaging in a cover up doesn't really help. It will obviously be a cover up.

The GOA just announced the crime. What they are looking at is the intent. And the intent is even worse. So don't go on and on about no crime. There is enough there to at least call for impeachment even if it doesn't result in removal from office.

Yeah, the GAO has a history of being wrong. Many, many times their opinions have been proven wrong in Court.

Ah, another Orange alternate reality. Don't you think there has been enough evidence of this to suggest that maybe what Rump cooked up with his merry band of criminals wasn't on the up and up? It just keeps piling up.

No, there has been zero evidence presented to suggest any criminal activity from Trump.

Shitloads about hunter and his dad though
Real evidence of their criminality. I thought no one is above the law....unless they happen to be from your side...right mr. Political whore...

No, there has been zero evidence presented to suggest any criminal activity from Trump.

Real evidence of their criminality. I thought no one is above the law....unless they happen to be from your side...right mr. Political whore...

I can see it now.

Prosecutor: Your client has been found with the smoking gun in his hand
Defender: 2nd Amendment says he has the right to have a gun and it's over 21.
Prosecutor: Your client was standing over the body with the barrel pointed at the victim.
Defender: He was pointing out that there was a dead body there
Prosecutor: Your Client is Guilty as sin
Defender: What about Hillary and Biden
Judge: Case dismissed due to lack of evidence.

Yah, works for you but not the rest of us.And it's getting harder and harder for the Republican Senators to swallow as well. In the Senate, it won't be a 2/3rds vote but it's going to be over 50%. he keeps his job but he loses the support of Congress. It's getting too expensive to keep giving him the free rides. This ride is going to cost him in support. He has already lost the ability to threaten politicians in supporting him. And I am not impressed by his trade deals of late. Nothing is going to change no matter how much BS he spreads. The damage has already been done years ago and the agreements don't go far enough since it let's the industries off the hook and tries to put the blame on the Nations. In 1956, we had laws and the balls to send those same companies to prison or at least heavily fine them or break them up. So no more free rides.

I can see it now.

Prosecutor: Your client was standing over the body with the barrel pointed at the victim.

Yah, works for you but not the rest of us.And it's getting harder and harder for the Republican Senators to swallow as well. In the Senate, it won't be a 2/3rds vote but it's going to be over 50%. he keeps his job but he loses the support of Congress. It's getting too expensive to keep giving him the free rides. This ride is going to cost him in support. He has already lost the ability to threaten politicians in supporting him. And I am not impressed by his trade deals of late. Nothing is going to change no matter how much BS he spreads. The damage has already been done years ago and the agreements don't go far enough since it let's the industries off the hook and tries to put the blame on the Nations. In 1956, we had laws and the balls to send those same companies to prison or at least heavily fine them or break them up. So no more free rides.

I love your ridiculously thought out non sequitur's. Got anything pertinent to the OP or are you just going to continue to blow smoke out your butt?

I can see it now.

I love your ridiculously thought out non sequitur's. Got anything pertinent to the OP or are you just going to continue to blow smoke out your butt?

You must have your nose a place you shouldn't have to notice.

I can see it now.

If you are going to insult someone, at least do it in English.

Last edited:

I can see it now.

If you are going to insult someone, at least do it is English.

Do you want me to provide Tea and Biscuits?

I can see it now.

I prefer scones you philistine!

First we have this:

Mitch McConnell hit with formal ethics complaint over Trump impeachment: Statements ‘directly contradict his oath of impartiality’

The advocacy group Public Citizen on Monday filed a formal ethics complaint against Senate Majority Mitch McConnell, accusing the powerful Republican of betraying his oath of office by signaling overt bias in favor of President Donald Trump even before his looming impeachment trial begins.

And then:

McConnell afraid GOP doesn’t have enough votes to dismiss impeachment charges against Trump

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was once confident he could get rid of the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump. As more information becomes available, however, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

A CNN report explained Monday that despite Trump’s urging, forcing senators to vote against a fair trial would put Republicans up for reelection in danger of losing their seats.

Turtle McConnel is circling the drain and seems to be headed for a legacy as the worst and most partisan majority leader in the history of the Senate

Gosh, that means he can partner with the biggest of owl-shit to occupy the speaker of the house's seat as the two jerks of the century.

A proper trial is calling witnesses and finding out what happened.

Yeah, the Dems really fucked that up, eh?

Trump refused to let witnesses testify...

Now he doesn't have a choice, unless McConnel buries the evidence.

I know this confuses you. The House is like a grand jury. They ONLY have to provide enough evidence to prove that charges are warranted. The Senate is the actual trial. That's where we get all the witnesses.

He didn't have the final say.

You dicks can't figure that out ?

Yet ?

Really.

Are you that fucking stupid ?

Piling up ?

You need a magnifying glass to find it.

I can see it now.

I prefer scones you philistine!

I'm a Neanderthal. Get it right. Ugh beat you with rock.......

Piling up ?

You need a magnifying glass to find it.

hate to break to to you but you are looking in the wrong end of the telescope again.

First we have this:

Mitch McConnell hit with formal ethics complaint over Trump impeachment: Statements ‘directly contradict his oath of impartiality’

The advocacy group Public Citizen on Monday filed a formal ethics complaint against Senate Majority Mitch McConnell, accusing the powerful Republican of betraying his oath of office by signaling overt bias in favor of President Donald Trump even before his looming impeachment trial begins.

And then:

McConnell afraid GOP doesn’t have enough votes to dismiss impeachment charges against Trump

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was once confident he could get rid of the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump. As more information becomes available, however, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

A CNN report explained Monday that despite Trump’s urging, forcing senators to vote against a fair trial would put Republicans up for reelection in danger of losing their seats.

Turtle McConnel is circling the drain and seems to be headed for a legacy as the worst and most partisan majority leader in the history of the Senate

Yeah..."CNN explained"...

But we can revisit this in a few months. Are you just working on the normal demoralization propaganda or are you claiming that Trump will be removed from office?

I know you are a coward but just this once do you think you could answer directly?

First we have this:

And then:

Yeah..."CNN explained"...

But we can revisit this in a few months. Are you just working on the normal demoralization propaganda or are you claiming that Trump will be removed from office?

I know you are a coward but just this once do you think you could answer directly?
What the hell are you talking about. I am stating facts. It looks like Moscow Mitch will not be able to get the charges dismissed and that they will be forced to call witnesses. What part of that do you not understand? And no, I don't think that he will be acquitted, but he will be damaged . He already is.

Forum List

Back